What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

DON'T SELL YOUR BLUE PARTY HAT FOR 10K!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

biggest mistake ever!!!!!

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I actually made an account for Classic way back before the major holiday drops (I quit that account and RS the day I made it), i'll say this as if it was to that perticular past 'me'.

"Get yourself a good name without numbers, play on every major holiday and for Christs sake hoard every Holiday drop you can AND DO NOT SELL THEM."

"Also, the winning lottery numbers for next week are... "

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Do not trust anyone in the Wilderness except Ju1es and Ungraven.

I've met soo many backstabbers in Wildy so you can't understand, the only cool pepole i met there was Ju1es and Ungraven.

Oh and also mini me, keep up that mining training, but don't mine coal, mine iron :wink:

tifsbti6oi.gif

hey noob, don't sell all of that silver you mine, use it for crafting.. and keep the fire runes and water runes you pick up in al kharid too.

and when santa hats get dropped, keep them all and buy as many as you can, and keep your green mask. :(

KingJD36.png

"Collect cowhides for money, they're worth 75-100 ea." That would have been so much better than getting my Mining and Smithing up for money :wall:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

"It is possible to train strength and defense. Really, it is, just click on the button."

I was level 20 before I worked that out...

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Swear this to me! YOU WILL BREAK A BONE AND STAY HOME FOR CHRISTMAS, THEN CRACK 1000 CRACKERS! THEN, YOU WILL NEVER SELL THEM UNTIL THEY REACH 100-300 MIL EACH!

Then, sell the money for real world money, and pay for university with it. \'

Although I suppose "the lottery numbers are ________" would be better, and legal.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

id say....

"when you get given that green mask whilst fishing, DO NOT SELLING PLEASE!!!!!! WAIT TILL THEY ARE 17.5M"

or

buy as many santa hats as fast as you can before they sky rocket

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I would say:

If someone attacks you and yells out "Stand and deliver!" You do not need to spend an hour running... they won't be chasing you across the map.

Also, when you quit for a few months, don't just give away that mask set you bought for 1 mil... you'll want to hold on to that.

... and for the love of god, don't take that jug of wine, you don't need it!

"Regardless of what you think or what happens to you while you play, remember that it's just a game, Makoto."

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Don't cut willows all day and sell them to the general store for 4 gp each just to get steel armour :wall:

tanmagilcape,Squeeze%20Easy.gif

2176th to 99 Prayer on June 21st, 2007

Proud Owner of a White Partyhat and Fire Cape~29 Whips~16 Dragon Drops

Wizard - Looce, are you sure you want to go to the castle in Lumbridge right now?

Looce (level-3) - Yes.

Wizard - Well then. I shall give you a reasonable supply of runes for your training, and send you on your way.

* The Wizard concentrates and teleports you to Lumbridge.

* Upon your arrival, a creature appears distorted and pixelised all around you. The creature's words are preceded by a broken image icon, presumably to signify a graphic from its realm required in this one to accurately represent it.

X Spirit (level-106) - Hello, Looce.

Looce (level-3) - AAAHHH! Please don't attack me, I'm only a beginner!

X Spirit (level-106) - Do not worry. I am a friendly spirit. I come from the dark age of Gielinor, to tell you a bit of advice you will need in this game.

Looce (level-3) - Umm, ok? Go ahead...

X Spirit (level-106) - First of all, the iron armor that your friend will give you in ten minutes... if you go to the north too much, it will end up dropped on the ground. Don't get near the Dark Wizards at your level. They're too dangerous. Keep to Lumbridge for 6 or 7 combat levels. Your combat level is shown in that tab with the graph bars on it. Understood?

Looce (level-3) - Yeah... Who are you?

X Spirit (level-106) - I'm a spirit living in the fourth dimension. I agree that this name is long a bit, though, so you can call me Looce.

Looce (level-3) - Hey, that's me! Impostor!

X Looce (level-106) - Shh, you'll get both of us banned if you do that.

Looce (level-3) - ...

X Looce (level-106) - It's difficult to explain. Just listen to me, OK? Second of all, don't believe everyone on this game. For example, don't believe anything about charcoal being useful on free-to-play servers, don't believe that a runite pickaxe is actually purple, don't believe that the Wine of Zamorak can give you fast levels in any skill you want etc. That wine is a lure; there are level 22 monsters around that will kill you in 3 hits if you take the wine, and the person leading you there will just close the door on you.

Looce (level-3) - OK.

X Looce (level-106) - And finally... Don't let this game become overrun by macros, scammers and other bad people. Have you heard about Chinese gold farmers on World of Warcraft?

Looce (level-3) - No... What's World of Warcraft?

X Looce (level-106) - Another game. People collect gold coins in it, just like you'll do in RuneScape. Well, the gold farmers will be moving to RuneScape, too. You must warn Jagex about it in advance, so that they're prepared to ban thousands of accounts a day. I have this crown beside my name when I speak. Do you know what it is?

Looce (level-3) - You mean the broken image icon like I see in Internet Explorer?

X Looce (level-106) - What? Don't be foolish, Looce. This is a player moderator's crown! Jagex will choose you, as an honest player of the game, to report rulebreakers with a bit more power.

Looce (level-3) - Wait a minute, I don't see anything about moderators in the ***...

I mean frequently asked questions.

X Looce (level-106) - Oh yeah, the censor down here is ****, too. But they fixed FAQ... see? FAQ. And moderators haven't been invented yet. Anyway. Just remember this advice from me. Happy Scaping!

Looce (level-3) - Hey, wait! How come you have the broken im... I mean crown... beside your name? And you're telling me that I'll have that crown?

X Looce (level-106) - Sigh... I'm getting asked this question tons of times daily already by the people around here; you'll just have to learn on your own on May 19 of next year, when you get the crown. Also, I'm you.

Looce (level-3) - Ugh, not one of those unbelievable stories again... Pinch me so I wake up, OK?

X Looce (level-106) - This isn't a dream! Look, I'm you, and I'm from the future. The RuneScape you're about to play doesn't have the graphic for my crown yet, but you'll have it someday. And the bots are outnumbering honest players here. Enjoy this game while you can.

* The Spirit disappears.

vaporeon-sig.png

I'd run off my screen quickly, before I saw me. Then I'd destroy myself so as not to alter the space-time continuum in any way. But destroying myself would have an impact as well! Aw, you just destroyed the world with that question.

Get all the holiday items you can... Even though you can't trade em you will someday want them (I have a rubber chicken but not scythe... I had long break back then :wall:) !

RaGetheGreat.png

Retired from RuneScape for as long as possible.

dont eat those funny looking eggs you're gonna get in the near future!

i know they're gonna let you do the chicken dance but just dont do it!

as you may know now... i ate all easter eggs i got from the event :XD: