What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, READ THE MANUAL!!!! i mesed up soooo badly as a newb lol.....

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i would give my abby whip cause i just started playing a few months before slayer i think ( around the time of slayer) so it would be 60mil or somthing, and then i would tell him to buy a few p hats from the money...

On April 19th 2006, get those extra 5 mining levels and buy ess with all of your cash.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Keep those blue, white, red, red , yellow ,purple phats GRR SMELLY @@@

:(

oh and i'd slap myself and tell myself to :cry: why'd you slap me

well i'd tell myself to :cry:

no i'd tell myself to go get high rcing AND STOP CRYING DAMMIT #-o

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

"caution do not enter its dangerous" means stay the hell out (i went into the wyvern cave even though its said danger)

"do not go into wilderness to fight a guy who has a mage shortbow"(i fought a guy who jsut had a bow and robes and he killed me, i almsot beat him and i lost all my rune armor)

"the trust game is a game that you should play"(Self explanatory)

Tip.it's official Ninja

No! No! Leave the Al Kharid guard alone!

Good... start fishing lobbies... good...

No! Don't sell them to the general store! No!!!

Okay there's a guy buying 75 ea. That's better but still...

NOOOO! DON'T SPEND ALL THAT ON A BLUE CAPE! NO!!! You didn't spend it all? Good. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOT A GREEN CAPE TOO!?

I would say "You know you don't want to play this game. It sucks. Back away slowly from the computer, and never log in again."

This game is like Meth. You can quit for a while, but you will always come crawling back to it. #-o

td2sig.jpg

"In 2006 when they release the new treasure trail items, don't get lured into the wildy when merchanting with them, you'll lose over 600k!"

And, "Yah, you'll be this is a year and a few months, yah, I know I'm hot."

=p

I would get off of tutorial island, with all skills i can get to level 3, when suddenly some spirit of me in guthans and a quest cape fizzles and is distorted. The convo would go like this:

Man in guthans(lvl-103): Hello ultimania92, today is January 17th, 2006. Am i correct?

ultimania92: Yes, but still, who the hell are you?

Man in guthans:Ill tell you in a bit. For now, I will give you what i have with me, you will sell the guthans for a rare or two, itll be worth it within a year, as for the whip, pickaxes, and woodcutting axes, get to work, you have a long way to 71 woodcutting and mining.

ultimania92:still, who are you?

man in guthans: Simple, i am you. Your future self. I will give you advice for surviving this game. First, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SPAM UP THE FISHING GUILD ONCE YOU GET MEMBERS, YOU WILL GET BANNED, AND YOU WILL GET IRRITABLE!. Second, train your runecrafting, once you hit 44, itll be worth it, but use the cash i have given you for rune ess, the ess will be split, and it will become unaffordable to you unless you buy it within 3 months. Third, when you get 1.2mil cash, that guthix platebody from a clue scroll, and a bunch of runes, DO NOT SELL TO THE GUY WHO CLAIMS HE WILL TRADE HIS WHIP FOR ALL THAT STUFF, YOU WILL BE SORRY. HE WILL SAY HE IS HELPING HIS BROTHER WITH BLACK KNIGHTS FORTRESS, HAVE HIM COME TO YOU OR DO NOT GO TO HIM, YOU WILL REGRET IT. Ugh, my time of transmission is running short, so one last bit of advice, two words: Tip.it Forums, find it. andgetmember... *fizzles out*

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Once you get 85 mining and buy the 6 mask sets for 200k, dont sell them for 700k a set a few months later.

Better yet. Don't buy a green mask for 400k to PK with. Even worse, when you're done PKing and you still have it, if you see the price at 350k, don't panic and sell it. O_P

dont make that tank mage, they are worthless in rs2. <.< instead get a phat set and keep them. FOREVER (cause forever will last until i would get atleast 200m out of them) \'

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

i would probally say don't fall for i will do dragon slayer scam goblin king8

and tell arrowbld use the force and might kill them just for fun!

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

Don't go through the Scorpions

In the first 5 minutes off tutorial island I tried to get to Al-Kharid by walking round and walked through a scorpion outside the mine and was killed with all my tutorial island stuff :wall: (no run in RSC)

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear

I would say...

Make another character and choose a better name. Do every holiday event. DON'T train so much of those unnecessary skills.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Go get you mage, range, def str and atk to 70. Then go to barrows and get yourself a nice full guthan. Then go to the kalphite queen with a friend and get a d chain. Then train your slayer with guthan, and sell the drops. With the drops you get all your skills up to the reqs of all the quests. Then do all the quests, and enjoy!

alwin_loser.png

DONT [bleep]ING SELL YOUR P HATS YOU [wagon]

And virus scan regularly

or something like that :oops:

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str