What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

There will be a time when some players are selling some colored hats with 1k ea or something like that. BUY THEM! And if you don't have money for them, get more money and then buy them!

FormerTip.It mapper | hello?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how i wish i could talk to myself.. but heres what i would say

I have no idea how i made money or anything it was like a year and a half ago.

I would first say start trying to fix your grammar, Next i would say level smith and mining. Last i would say go to the dwarf for the knights sword quest at a certain date because i met one of my best friends there by saving him from the dungeon with the bluerite in it. Also make sure you help a guy trying to get into the cat mini-game in varrock.

And last and most important do not quit runescape for multiple months.

Thats what i would say.

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

I'd say these things...

•  
    Log out, choose a better username and then start again.

Don't waste time standing around doing nothing.

When you buy a green mask for 3.5m don't sell it an hour later because everybody is buying and selling for 3.4m and you think the price is dropping.

Buy loads of normal essence early 2006 and stay a member throughout that year.

In early 2007 buy as many robin hats and ranger boots as you can.

Train runcrafting alot more.

Try and get a fire cape the day it comes out.

If it's possible, try and get as many Anchors as possible the day they come out.

Train to 50 mage, 55 slayer, 43+ prayer, 70+ ranged and other good combat stats and DO THE BARROWS MINIGAME WHEN IT COMES OUT! Also keep doing the mini game for months making millions easy.

(By the way I never was level 3 as I chose warrior in the beginning.)

(And log out and come up with a better name...)

I got a lot more, but those two are the two I really want to change...

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

pick up all the crackers,pumpkins,masks,and easter eggs u can and dont sell them...

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I'd tell myself how to make money (since I didn't really figure out good ways until about a year later) and to get as many rares as i could manage and hold them (this was back in RSC and santas were 200k etc.).

No tutorial island when I started lol.

"Check the second trade window carefully, and try to avoid lag during trades. Don't sell all the Christmas Crackers you picked up for 17 gp #-o. Keep the yellow party hat, and the two red ones, and the green one, and the white one. Keep the Halloween Masks. Even the ugly green one. Don't hand out Santa Hats as gifts - you will sincerely, sincerely regret it."

"Don't log in using your friends' computers - they're all using keyloggers to steal your goods."

"Quit as fast as possible."

:(

. Don't sell all the Christmas Crackers you picked up for 17 gp #-o. Keep the yellow party hat, and the two red ones, and the green one, and the white one. Keep the Halloween Masks. Even the ugly green one. Don't hand out Santa Hats as gifts - you will sincerely, sincerely regret it."

Um, i find that hard to believe, you're only about level 80 with 1103 total level :| :^o

C1Geq.png

Ah, man that's the thing - check my sig. I played when all of these items were dropped originally.

I don't play a lot, and I frequently take breaks of 8 months or more lol so I'm still a noob by most standards, but to put to rest your doubts I have some pictures:

phatsignv7.png

Very, very old sig.

fame4croppedyv6.gif

Notice on top of my head I'm asking, "Do you even have that much?", and the dialog box confirms that I was the one who said this. You'll see that I'm also wearing a blue halloween mask.

walkbanksp8.png

That's me in the left-middle with the red party hat. Although I don't say anything in this one so it's not quite as compelling, admittedly.

salrisaez3.gif

I don't say anything in this one, but you'll notice that I'm in the background with the same armor and yellow hat as the sig.

finalstatsup4.gif

This is my last stats before I quit RS1 (for the umpteenth time). You'll notice I'm wearing a Santa Hat.

And finally...

lkjbp6.gif

Just another shot of me with the Santa Hat. And the once-famous Ladykilljoy.

As far as the Santa gifts, I remember giving out two to ph34r (who's banned now so what good does that do), and another to Rudewoman (who doesn't play much), but you can try asking them nonetheless.

It's not that I'm particularly wealthy, I've just been playing forever, so I saw all of these things come and go.

"You'll get a wizzy (g) hat for a great deal! But dont keep it in your pack when yuo go to the catherby genral store!"

Ye... 3 months ago today i sold a wizzy (g) hat to a genral store by accident :cry:

newblogkw4.png

Obby drops: Cape (2) sword (1) maul (1)

Dragon drops: Med helm (1)