What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what I'd tell my lvl 3 self, maybe "Work smithing! Best skill ever! :D" Since I'm now working toward 99 Smithing and really regretting not working it much in the past.

As for your other question, I still talk about the same. I try not using much chatspeak. I am slightly meaner to people, just tired of wasting my time helping.

1- You don't have to mine tin and copper in varrock, walk to lumbridge to smelt them, and then sell the bronze bars to the general store. You can mine tin and bronze and store them in the varrock bank, and THEN go to al kharid to smelt them. And THEN go to varrock to smith them. #-o

2- You don't have to pass the gate and pay the guards when you walk from varrock to Al Kharid. There is a big hole in the fence on your way there. #-o

3- Do not buy a dagger/med helmet/chain in the general armour/weapon/helmet store once you have enough money, only to buy later again a long sword/full helmet/plate. Once again from the store. Buy from another player. And don't train combat with your rune pickaxe because you can't afford a rune sword.

4- you will get scammed many times. Most note worthy might be when they sell you a broadleaved spear when you purchase a 'full' guthan. Bye bye 6 Million.

5- A day before you get 85 slayer you will die at the greater demons because you are reading the tip it forum and lose part of your guthan and a nice assortment of other expensive stuff. DON'T READ A FORUM!

6. You suck at PKing. You will mostly die. You will forget to turn on protect item most of the times.

"pick up that phat on the ground!!"

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

"STOP! Before you do anything else, get your range level up, even if you hate it! Therefore you will not to suffer noobish range levels once all your other levels are above 70!!!"

...*sigh*, if only I could say that. My range is my worst skill, and I spent the last week I played getting it up from 50 to 60. I hate it, but I know I need to bring it up, or else I'll never get my desired quest cape :wall:

iHogi.png

• 3 months later...

I would say "hey kid want some candy" and lead him to the wild.... or maybe "quit!!!" might mention to watch out for those goblins I dont want to death match them again. OF: wonder if this will get locked....

Get me a whopper!

well if u mean like go back in time to tell ur self something then i would tell my self to pick up a few crackers and p hats and remeber my pass

i did start in rsc so yeah

filewf5.gif

rarely ever check forums.