What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

quit woodcutting and stop teasing those muggers just leave it alone and stay out of the way of the first yail gaurd you see (it killed me before banking me stuff :( )

and start with mining cause if u where spending this time on mining you could be lvl 99 by now

the power of surviving is to create happiness

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When that guy gave you 5k maple longbows, for the love of god don't sell them for 100gp each!

I would also tell myself that one day when something called Vestment Robes comes out and you get one, don't fall for it when the guy says he'll pay 900k for the top, he's gonna kill you!

bankad8.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I was never level 3, I started out back in the day when you could select "warrior" and have a few boosted stats, thats right, level 5 :lol:

I would tell myself not to sell the holiday items for 10k, even if that was huge money at the time.... (2 easter eggs, 1 pumpkin, and i could have had a blue phat cheap too...)

I would also stock up on all those stupid disc's of returning. I threw away half a dozen of them because they where only worth what? 30gp?

Edit: oh yeah, and don't sell the mask set for 1.5 mil wait!

nate64_1.png

nate64_1.png

ugh ohhh I know what I would say!

Don't follow the upright player who decided to mentor you! He will tell you how to play the game for pure luxury! He will give you a set of armour up to mithril each level you get! He will tell you to train all skills a little to learn what you like! He will teach you everything you need to know in order to live in perfect poverty... and still be happy! He will tell you about the horrers of bots and macroers and forever make plunge into a crusade against rulebreakers. He will make you never want a rare and forever poison you on player killing...

Follow the mage guy! He could teach you that money is all that matters, to train one skill until you have it maxed! He would give you a job as a runner to buy money for runes! He will make you selfish and horrible and never mention anything about right and wrong!

or

Follow the merchant! He quit and would have given you a mask!!! Then never sell it... You might make more than 300k in your 5 years of playing!

oh and that highwayman isn't a player, he is programmed to kill you. You don't have to run screaming into falador.

oy... and when hunter comes out don't just think you'll like it... Keep doing it! It will be your favorite skill!

oy so much more...

*begins work on time machine*

You may not be now or for quite a while but one day you will achieve something in Runescape so carry on playing, dont leave its worth it.

When I started I was almost leaving quite a few times, it wasnt till I found my favourite skill Mining that kept me going.

dvd_o_ye.png

Do not go to the barbarians when that friendly level 27 gives you 1k!!!!

On December 10, 2007, after a long struggle, I finally gave up membership, as the only thing I did in RS, pking, was gone.

Jages, you just bit the hands that paid you.

i was never lvl 3 :shock:

Back in the day, you could choose your class, i believe i was warrior at like lvl 5

hehe, anyways, if i could advise myself, i'd say "go get some phats, masks, santas, [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]s, rubber chickens, yo yos"

i believe that's all the rares i had a chance to get but didn't O_o

Yayyyyyy...

i'd tell myself to hold onto the blue p hat and disks of returning (sold the blue p hat for 10k and dropped 5 disks :( )

Toxic78.png

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Well, I beleive that if I ever met my level 3 virtual self I would most likely say, "STAY AWAY FROM SCORPIONS ON THE VOLCANO!" or something to that affect.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

in RS money IS (almost) everything

also, LOL means Laugh Out Loud

took me like 2 years to find out

save up like 10 mil and on may 31 2006 spend it all on rares

dont blow everything on house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contrary to Popular Belief, 2 plus 2 does NOT equal 6 1/2

dwarf_lord30.png

-Dwarf Lord30

I got a list of things go tell my first and second char:

Timmy3:

ARE YOU A [bLEEPING] MORON?!?! CANT YOU EVEN PROSPECT A GOD [sLEEPING] TIN ROCK?!?! GET A LIFE NOOB!! AND IT MEANS NEWBIE NOT IDIOT! :evil:

AND IF YOU MADE IT THROUGH THE TUTORIAL ISLAND THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE SANTA HAT!!! MORONNOOBSTUPIDIDIOT!!!

Mastermonker:

Are you stupid or something? no one goes to wildy when your a noob with full rune and dies!

HE ARE GOING TO REMOVE THOSE 1MIL AND YOUR GOING TO LOSE YOUR CANNON U IDIOT (and the [bLEEP] DDS)

and much more ive forgot :P

CharMBlueMystic-99%20Hunter%20soon-Yunatao.gif

711184150460uw5.png

1184140835-thumb-nowweknowwhodiditii3.gif

/\/\ASTER HUNTER - Yunatao [#]

Join Yevon Clan Today!

Come On on Holidays!!!!!!!(and keep the drops)

I was one of the firsts to join runescape and didnt know how much they will be worth to I sold them all be fore i quit so i came back5 years later and they were worth millions, All my phats,pumpkins and stuff wasted!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

yewbotssmallqu7.png

siggy6yx3.png