What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the worlds are the same. No, really. You don't have to drive yourself crazy that second day of playing trying to remember what world you were on...

The newcomers map is useless. Throw it away and use the world map...

Eggs, strangely enough, happen to be found by chickens, stupid. In the same way, milk is to be found by cows. Flour is a bit trickier, but maybe, just maybe you should check with the windmill...

(It took me so long to beat Cook's Assistant... #-o)

Oh, and it's possible to train strength and defence. Just click on the little button, it's not hard!

(Took me forever to figure that one out... :oops:)

Black, Red, and White

I'm a DeKk3rite!

Go back in time and start earlier then get all holiday items and never sell

OR

Never lend your whip to palpaltine0, he'll steal it and never try to sell it for an Ahrim's staf, ur gettin ripped off

(Most likely the 1st one...)

tifsbti6oi.gif

I would have told my self to do rune mysteries quest earlyer. I love how much cash you can get of essence with just lv 1 mining! That would have been much better than picking up the 3 gp respon in varock E bank basement lol :wall:

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

Walk to varrock and you will find a drunken zezima with a dented frying pan.

upon reaching this zezima turn left. you've now made it to the bank.

Go in the bank, get out all of your stuff, and walk past the drunken zezima and then you'll get to a crossroads. go north. enter wilderness.

Then I would have gotten killed and would have quit!

PM me to join 30-40 Pking clan

buy stock in starbucks!!!! and...those odd gold things called gold pieces, you should probly hang on to them.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

Guest Torksoul

I would tell myself to start shopping yews, and just never stop until I get 8 mil worth =P

That was the price of santa hats a few years ago, so I would've bought and kept one XD

just realise this is if i could talk to my first ever accout, at the start of rs2

"this game aint as crap as it looks, dont quite coz in about 2 years ull start playing again and missed out on party hats and santa hats, so stay keep playing and go to every holiday events and get as many party hats and santa hats as possible trust me ull thank me in 4 years time wen ur famous for being so rich and on top of the hiscores"

and to my current account,

"1k aint dat much save more andbecome member early, its easier to train"

I would say this=

"whatever you do........ don't take that rune b axe and rune kite from your best freind and..... wait a minute that got you started after you got hacked, oh well I got nuthin else to remind you of cept don't miss halloween 2006."

coolsam223.gif

coolsam223.gif

url=http://www.draynor.net/]coolsam223.gif[/url]

In my current state of affairs, I would tell myself, don't give up, when you die just keep at it, infact you'll be wearing rune armor and hitting high with a whip. One tip though, chop yews until you have 10k and sell them all off for 300 each, then you can buy your most wanted items.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

First of all I'd give myself all my rares without the need to tell myself to keep them because I've been wanting that since I started anyway :P

I wouldn't speak any different then I do now, maybe I know a few more words now but that's it, I'd also tell myself to prepare 100million oak logs for the construction update XD and that's about enough to assure success :P

There's not much more that I would have to tell myself since I figured it all out by myself anyways :P so I know my lvl 3 self would as well, ohw yeah I would tell my lvl 3 self about tip.it of course. And then I'd be ready to go again :P

Start a new character with a cooler name.

Don't fall for the "Ill trim your armor for free" scam.

Don't trade your rune longsword for an eye patch.

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

-Winston Churchill

If i could visit myself (as a noob :S)

I would say:

1. GET ALL STATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Now or you'll get hacked and be poor :boohoo:

2. Nevr i mean never go to hellhounds world 100 then say brb with 7mil items ...

3. never let som1 make u angry.. coz ull no tht ull have 5 blackmarks 3 months later

quit you'll get addicted in 1 month (jk lol)

dont go near the goblins!!! (first thing that killed me)

never take a leave off runescape, even if it is the msot uncool thing in 1 year.

--- I would be tempted to tell myself not to trust my real life friends because they all hacked me at one time or another but if i didnt get hacked I wouldve never made coolcobra77 and such an awesome account lol.

Id also tell myself when they get to use the time machine, plz go back too 200-2001 in the local library and go onto the computers and play rs... near christmas especially!!! get party hats and log off till 2005... then wait to 2007 and sell!

My 3 favorite skills!

1st. coolcobra77.png

2nd. coolcobra77.png

3rd. coolcobra77.png

you fish shrimps in draynor...west of lumbridge...not in deep wildy...

be a mage/def/ranged/prayer hybrid...stop training combat once you get 59 mage..

then fish/cook...till 99 on each..(im actually working on that one)

and train slayer as soon as you turn mem!

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

lol i would tell my past self not to go to varrok and dont go any stone cricles with wizards in it they KILL!!!!!!!!!! :shame:

Warning cute killer fluffy bunnies will rule the world after killer furbys BEWARE THE BUNNIES