What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played in the classic RS, started the year phats came out.

I would have told myself to get as many as possible instead of dismissing it as a silly thing people were doing on christmas.

=Proud member of the Order of Cabbage=

I'd also say, general stores have the pot symbol, and they sell hammers and pots and stuff, remember, this will save you a few weeks wondring where to get a hammer.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Well... back when I started the most expensive phat was 10m and santas were 100m... so I would probably tell myself to get my butt into gear and make a few mil :)

Sanatas, 100m? I doubt it. :roll:

Residua.png

"Woooooh WOOOOH.. I am the spirit of your future and i have come to say three things.... THREEE THIIIIINNNNGGGS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO!*puts 1 finger in the air* Play runescape on the holidays and get the holiday drops. *puts second finger in the air* Shade robes arent worth 30k and zamorak robes arent worth 80k *sticks third and final finger in air and thinks hard....* 5k isnt alot... and dont beg :shame: "

Sadly I was the scum hanging around lumbridge begging for free stuff back then :(

il have to tell myself a few things...

firstly, "DO NOT SWAP THE PHAT YOU GOT FROM THE CRACKER FOR THE JUNK THE OTHER GUY GOT YOU NOOB!"

2ndly "When merchanting in varrock around 2003-4ish with a heap of TT items, CHECK THE 2ND CONFIRMATION SCREEN AND REPORT THE (il let your imagination cover this word)!

3rdly "never try avenging your fallen friends death in the widlerness, your ring of life won't save your full rune/glory/d long (they were every thing too me back then :oops: ) against the 4-5 pure rangers.

4thly "i know its hard for you right now but by all that is still holy spell your recovery question correctly........it WILL help in the future"

and laslty "do not lend your account to a "friend" when going on a break from the game......"

"Keep playing until they drop PHats, then get a ton, and then quit."

I played for like 1 week then quit, which was like 3 weeks before PHats were dropped. Came back during Rs2.

hatewn1.png

when i was a lvl 3, i logged in a chicago world. I had a little misthought...

my advice to my nooby self: LUMBY IS NOT CHICAGO!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

*The general store sells tinderboxes and other tools

*The dwarven mines are much better than chasam mine

*Don't create a new account after you die. You can get your items back.

*If you want to offer an item for trade, click that item that is in your inventory.

*Don't buy those teal gloves for 26k.

*You train fishing by the draynor village bank

*The fishing store is right next to the draynor village bank

*For the love of god, buy a newbie map, it would really help you out

*The drunken dwarf is an NCP! Adding him to your ignore list isn't going to help

*go to tip.it as soon as you can

*Don't bother with RuneHQ, it is way too laggy and the prices are horridly out of date.

*For the love of god, go to bed, it is 5AM in the morning

*Don't bother mining coal in the dwarven mines, there is way too much competition there go to the edgeville dungeon mines

*There is another town called Edgeville!

*Don't you dare sit in lumbridge asking for a girlfriend, he/she is probably a guy

*Don't bother going out with that person, she/he just want's the little amount of money you have.

*Don't offer that guy 5k for one gold ore!

*Don't get that person to cut your gems, save them

*You train crafting by making gloves, not pottery!

*Don't take 50 each for those cowhides!

*Firemaking isn't a useless skill!

*Get onto the tipit chat as soon as it is released and download mIRC ASAP

*Kill chickens, not goblins

*Don't bother arguing with noobs in lumbridge or the stupid people in the cowfields

*For the love of god, don't you dare go near that cheating site you will find, it is a waste of time, the people there are so stupid

*Don't even think about downloading that autotalker, you can just type out your words.

tfssig.png

Don't fall the your password is blocked scam, don't trust anyone with a rune hally and never put a dragon long sword on someone's table. Also try to help myself get a scythe.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

"Stick around for November and get some party hats at the Christmas event". I created my account June 2001, and I thought the game sucked so I quit and didn't touch my account till a year later. I REALLY regret that :x

1st thing I would say to myself...

Turn of your computer and do 20 push ups and sit ups.

I know I wouldn't do it back then but w/e

2nd Buy that green mask for 2Mill is not a scam!!

3rd Buy a lot of ess buy all of them

4th Dont Buy that stupid D spear... its worth 300k its not going to worth 1.2m when it has super poison... and please please that guy that offered you 12 mill for a d spear run!!

I would give myself back then all the money I have right now and tell him don't be stupid and buy dum stuff buy all the rares and pure ess there is

and last... that girl that said she would give you her email so you can talk to... was a men by all means add her to your ignore list... oh god I need therapy :XD:

jk about the last part

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

Oh yeah I wanted to say "Dude,play during Xmas and collect as many hats as possible!!!"

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I am still level 3, I haven't trained combat yet.

I'd say "This seems like a good game, let's try and become a good player!"

I'm a new player - Add me ingame, I'm always up for a chat!

Dont scam Randy - It will screw up your friendship even though it was just a joke...

Lol :P I took my friends veracs on april fools day and he quit for 3 months O_O'''

Owch. Wonder if he asked for his Veracs back after all that time...

signitureet9.gif

Nothing. For all I know, messing with myself in the past could lead to worse results in the future. I wouldn't say anything to myself, so that way I turn out exactly the way I am today 8-)

:lol: +1

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.