What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

Don't make a new char because you changed your pker status three times and are now permanently not a pker, and then jagex ruins rs with wilderness. :evil:

Also, when party hats come out and are worthless two weeks later, don't sell all of yours, buy as many as you can.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 3Mil you made.....don't spent it on lobbies and armour for pking because you'll just die anyway, and don't do that 1.2Mil drop party *slaps*. Buy a santa you nubbah!"

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

for the love of christ, DONT TRADE YOU GREEN MASK FOR A SET OF ADDY (T)!!!!! sell the mask wen its 20+m....

it happened..i got given a free green mask once...wen i was lv 18

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I'd be telling myself get 60 WC and a set of Phats! Ha ha! I also would have a real word with my new character about selling my smithing stuff to shops, not the way forward :shock:

Present me: Hello, I'm you from the future. :)

Lvl 3 me: Holy cabbage! *runs off screaming in terror*

...well, wouldn't you?!

Actually, I'd warn myself from all the rotten players who take advantage of the less experienced players! :evil:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Remember the 4 rules of runescape.

Pick cabbage.

Stay f2p.

Pick cabbage.

Rule number 2 does not exist :uhh:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I'd say to my level 3. "Quit now or you'll still be playing this game 6 years from now. You have access to the knowledge of the world from your PC, why do you want to waste your time only using your PC to play a game".

i actually regret very little from my noob days, but i would definittly warn myself of the scammer that killed me in wild when i was lvl 23...and i would tell myself to save my iron for a long time instead of selling it for 20gp ea...even if that means i wouldn't have had 300k at lvl 30.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'd probably say:

Me:Hey, you nooby lvl 3 me. There's a bank just down that road *points*. Check it out. Oh, and spending your days selling bread to the general store is pointless.

Lvl 3 me: Um, hi. What's a bank?

Me:...omg.

Lvl 3 me: And what's a noob?

:wall:

And that was after I got out of Tutorial Island. Before that, I couldn't even find my way out of the mining tutorial, for 6 MONTHS. :XD:

When you play.. play on 6/6/06.. Get all them santas and such.. Also don't sell that santa, or give that blue mask to your "friend"... Big mistakes.. and if you ever get 400k body runes, don't sell them..

tanmranger,Edger1993.gif

Edger1993.gif

"1. don't go into the barbarian village wen ur 3 lvls below them

2. don't try sell cabbages as rare items u found in that "rare" cabbage patch, just because u coudn't find it doesn't mean its not there

3. going on from the previous advice, USE THE FLIPPIN MAP!!!

4. accept the full rune the guy offers u wen u meet him, don't think it's useless just because ur not strong enuf to wear it..." #-o

5. use the general store, its there for a reason, don't hold everything in ur inven...

thats wat i would say, pretty good advice... :XD:

FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T FOCUS ON ANYTHING AND I'M LVL 63!!! NOT THAT GOOD AFTER A FEW YEARS BACK!!!! that's what i would say.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

If I met myself when i was a level 3, I probably say:

1: Stop calling me a n00b, no i wont give you 100gp

2: Your going to spend a lot of time in the dwarf mine, invest in some Armour,

3: in 3 months theres going to be a drop event for Christmas I advise you to be online.

4: Don't try and finish an argument with some-one in the future with the words "my main is zezima," as you'll just get laughed at...

vivimancer.png