What would you say to your level 3 self?

Adam007

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say,

'Train ALL your skills up. Do not just train combat!'

and

'When in the widly, if you have a skull you lose all of your items.'

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

My level 3 self never was on tutorial island... Am I still eligible? :P

I'd ward myself off, or at least not be so stupid as to give away my extra party hats... I'd be settled today.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I'd tell myself to be careful.

Be weary of those account hi-jackers.

Be weary of those scammers.

Be weary of otherwise dangerous situations. :-k

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

"When RSC turns over to RS2, Don't leave for a few years and lose your Rares"

Did that and lost almost 100M - 300M. =\

/~ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà~\ 1/50 RuneCrafting /~ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà~\ 49/50 Fishing /~ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà~\ 3/50 Smthing /~ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà~\ 50/70 Cooking /~ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâà~\

Always check the second trade screen well, be patient, and

when you're around level 40 combat, don't trade everything you have, equalling almost 1.2m for a spinach roll cuz some scammer told you it'd make one skill of your choice be level 85. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

^^ happened almost 2 years ago and still am angry about it. lol

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Remember, it's not Wilderness, its Varrock!

"If you ever get an item called a 'party hat', don't sell them for 1k each!"

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

"If you meet some guy who buys steel bars off you, please sell at lesat 550 each not 300."

same thing happened to me. I was mining the roes and making the bars myself. I was just using the bars tomake whatever i could to raise my level. I probebly went through 1k steel bars just using them on an anvil. Then someday, some guy came up to me and said he would by all my steel bars, for 300 gp ea! it was a steal of a deal. the stupid axes and scimitars were only selling to the shops for less than 100gp ea. so i was selling to him, and i looked on tip.it one day to check out the price. at the time they were 600 ea. i confronted him and he logged. could have made like 100kgp more then what i did in that little incident.

oh, and i would also have told my self the first 2 clans i joined were jokes

and finally, i would tell my self to get to work. i pretty much wasted my first 3 months just walking around talking. oh well, i met some pretty nice people anyway.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I'd say to myself

"You don't know who I am, but I highly suggest you listen to me. Go get a rubber chicken now, otherwise you'll regret it in a few months. Also, once you find out how to make a decent amount of money, but several rares. Your money will multiply itself. It may take you a while to get that 1 mil for a santa or a mask, or 20 mil for a phat, but later they'll be worth tons more. Also, don't do any slayer until after black masks come out, and don't do any range until red chinchompas come out. Get 99 runecrafting as early as possible, later there will be pure essence, which will cost way more than regular essence does. Don't waste your time with other accounts, like I know you'll be tempted to do. Do not bug the players that you admire, you'll understand later. Trust me, I know that you wouldn't to be in that position."

Of course, knowing me I'd probably think that the me of the future was just some crazy person and ignore me...

"It's not worth it, log out NOW!"

"No, not tomorrow, NOW you moron! "

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

u said we could give htem stuff, id give my past guy everything, then tell him to buy as many rares as fast as u can

and in 2006 october, sell all ur rares, and rebuy in march-may of 2007

and remind myself, dont spend that 6mil on 60 prayer, just bury every freakin bone u see

o and never buy god skirts..

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

My advice would be as follows:

1. The chickens are a little bit farther down the path past the cows.

2. The game is bigger than Lumby and the goblin area.

3. Members is worth it. Get it fast.

4. Ignore the idiots and don't get into arguements that you cannot win.

5. Not everyone that asks to borrow stuff is a scammer that is trying to take said item away.

That is about it. I am pretty happy with the way that I have plaed the game up until now. I think I have been doing all of the things that I have wanted to do and I will keep on doing that. Not much I would change if I could go back

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D