Potentially new skills? Im brain dead....Cant think of any.

soxman45

Ive been thinking fairly hard when I'm laying in bed before I fall asleep :roll: . What new skill can they make? I'm trying to take real life things and see what they can do with it. I can absolutely think of nothing. I thought about cars..."nah, no way..." Digging Holes :uhh: I cant seem to think of any. Remember a skill has to have things at many of the stages. For example you can make more stuff practically every smithing level. :P

Any good ideas? Maybe if i find a good one, I can take it from where you left me. Write a HUGE guide on the new skill and send it into Jagex? :lol: <3: :XD:

Post your thoughts? :thumbsup:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

POMG??!!!??? TEH ANDREW G0W3R 1N 0UR PRESENSE!!!

ILL HELPP J00 MAKE A NEWE SKILL TO ADD TO RS PL0000X!!

----

Seriously though...we dont need new skills but rather improvements if anything on some of the ones we already have...besides either way...Its jagex's game to make the updates, decisions and ultimately everything...

So just lay back and let your mind rest at night and go to sleep like 92% of normal people do when its time for them to sleep :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

:lol:

:XD:

100th post that counted on these forums. Ive mustve posted 500+ in ones that dont count though. :P

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

i tohught of an..er...interesting one, its called leadership, like

"congratulations, your leadership level is now 99.."

"..you can now lead the grand army into battle"

or something like that i have no idea how it would work still thinking about it :)

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Tailoring should be a subskill of Crafting.

Summoning should be a subskill of Magic, but I prefer they never release it all together. :)

Other than that, I don't think there are any new skills. :?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Horse Handling.

PET HANDLING...lame

Just think about a new mean of transportation, speed and energy and constitution depending on horse level. Could also add the possibility to own a cart at a higher level. (transport more items.)

Just think of new kinds of duel arena / gambling:

Horse races, jousting

Think of the possible additions to:

Construction: Stall and stuff for the horse / new type of servant (squire) / Maybe building carts?

Crafting: Saddle / robes

Smithing: Horseshoes, horseplating

and the additions to the fighting skills:

Mounted archery/casting, cavalry

Could work along with agility sort of like crystal items (takes a certain agility level to handle certain horses)

Just think of all the possibilities.

I thought of breathing. Also eating. (lvl 99 for eating sharks)

Don't know. But it might be a very bad influential skill such as poaching. Dunno.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Another thing I've been thinking about is Enchanting, make it a subskill of magic, like another mage book. We could have the ability to enchant not only jewelry, but also items, for exemple, enchant a knife to add +3 to fletching, or a chisel/needle to add some to crafting, or a saw to add to construction etc. And at higher levels, we could enchant more important items such as weapons and armors.

It would cost rare materials and money, kind of like herblore, but rarer...kind of like making a gilded altar. Items would be tradable.

And these rare materials could each add certain atributes, and with higher levels, you would have the ability to enchant an item with more than 1 "ingredient"

Another thing I've been thinking about is Enchanting, make it a subskill of magic, like another mage book. We could have the ability to enchant not only jewelry, but also items, for exemple, enchant a knife to add +3 to fletching, or a chisel/needle to add some to crafting, or a saw to add to construction etc. And at higher levels, we could enchant more important items such as weapons and armors.

It would cost rare materials and money, kind of like herblore, but rarer...kind of like making a gilded altar. Items would be tradable.

And these rare materials could each add certain atributes, and with higher levels, you would have the ability to enchant an item with more than 1 "ingredient"

Those already exist...Crystal saws.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Those already exist...Crystal saws.

And what exactly is your point?

"oH NoEs!! dunt make de skill! Cuz we have enchanted saws!! :D "

So what, they could just leave those out then, or maybe...have the possibility to make a saw that adds 4? We don't have those.

So, what exactly was your point?

you little WoW player you #-o

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

To tell the truth, I have never played WoW. Not a single second.

I played Diablo II though.

To tell the truth, I have never played WoW. Not a single second.

I played Diablo II though.

Heh, what you just discribed is almost exactly the same as the Enchanting skill in WoW :P

orangesigcopyck5.png

^^Credit to rooneyrules0 for this awesome sig <3:

No-lifing skill would be cool. There is no real way to train it but play. 10,000+ hours gets you level 99.

A new way to tell who needs to get out and about. :-w

Mining <.<

Jaskkes.png

The only thing that came to my mind with regard to this is probably the skill "synergy". You combine applications of two different skills for suitable uses. Maybe firemaking + agility = blaze? :-k Though i have no idea how we should go about lvling this...

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.