You have been defeated.

Yes, that is the message I have heard 6 times now and it is getting annoying :P I will blame my failers mainly on myself, but also on that stupid glitch :shame: I'm never going to give up getting this because it is my favourite item :D

Basically I use the guthans set-up because I find that the easiest way and havent really had to much trouble.

Anyways, here are my picture from my previous attempts (From attempt 3-6 I didn't know about the glitch so that was my bad :oops: )

Attempt 1:

I was following a VERY bad guide and was killing the monsters in the wrong order, thats why I ran out of super restores.

Firsttry-firecape.jpg

Attempt 2:

He spawned in the wrong place and I couldn't see what attack he was using :(

Secondattemp-firecape.jpg

Attempt 3:

Once I got to him I couldn't remember a thing...I kept using the wrong prayer which eventually led to my death.

3rdattempt-firecape.jpg

Attempt 4:

I was really low on health and I wanted to run behind the italy so I could drink some Sara Brews without having to prayer switch, I chose the wrong one when I ran behind and died.

Firecape-4thattempt.jpg

Attempt 5:

Got to wave 45 no probalem then at wave 45 I had a problem. 90's Got me below 50% helath and then I mis-clicked under the 360 = melee ko. So embarassing... :oops:

Wave45messup.jpg

Attempt 6:

This one was all glitch -.- I chose the right pray but it just didn't show up fast enough...

FireCapeattmept6.jpg

-------

So now that the glitch has been fixed finally, I will be able to get a little further and even beat Jad \:D/

I should be going for another attempt today. :ohnoes:

Vector1.png

Stick to it, you can do it. And I can talk about emberassing melee KO's by 360s :P . I got lucky on my 5th try though.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Took me 6 attempts, got it on number 6. Trust me, you get better every time, if you want some tips on praying/eating/drinking at jad feel free to pm me ( Giarcnosam ). Good luck!

2 of my attempts were lost by lag -.-

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

Yea I had that prayer glitch.

I had mage prayer on for about 1 minute, after potting up went around the corner. BOOM mage attack hit a 101 on me killing me straight off.

Wasn't very nice :(

Good luck however.

cheesebap7dz.jpg

Stinks that you got killed by a glitch: losing normally I can understand, but losing when it isn't your fault is not nice :(

Anyway, gl with cape. I've never even attempted for one (level 110.... :oops: ). Know my luck I'll fail about twelve dozen times before I get one.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

lol in the first screenie looked like u knew u were gong to die and had it typed in already

but gratz anyway i got bored of trying for the silly cape so now i try for 99 attack cape 1 and a bit lvls to go \'

Dragon drops: 4 d meds, 2 d chain, 3 d axe, 2 spear, 2 sheild left halfs

whip count: 17+ =o =p

Rawr, I think the problem is that you don't rush out from your safespot fast enough. Looks like he got you while you were coming out from behind the wall in one of those shots. Hopefully with the prayer "delay" fixed you'll have better luck. May the force (luck of the spawns >_>) be with you! oh and tell him smapla said hi. He likes me, I gave him a piggyback ride <.<

fishing.gif

lol in the first screenie looked like u knew u were gong to die and had it typed in already

but gratz anyway i got bored of trying for the silly cape so now i try for 99 attack cape 1 and a bit lvls to go \'

I knew I was dead so I decided to type it in :P

And dragondrive, you don't lose all your items but it sure burns you cash.

Vector1.png

man! thats gotta be terrible missing on jad that many times :uhh: :uhh: i have had to kill jad for my cape 3 times..never failed once follow the guide my muggi its very good in the (AOW) that6s how good it is :) that one i used and it helped me own jad \' \'<3:

armahiltsigsk7.png

hiltbannerfd4.png

Killer3650.png

Killer3650.png

Home World: 99

Irc-Chat: #Aod

OUCH. That really sucks to die that many times. But, your perserverance (SP?) will pay off, and you will get a cape.

Good luck,

~Saruman

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge