The other type of pure.

forestman11

The Other Type of Pure

Hello, I have been playing Runescape for quite a while, about two years, and I recently decided that I was a pure. Now, mind you I was not a pure by normal standards, but instead, I considered myself a questing pure. In essence, I was a character that trained all of their stats to the required place to do all of the quests, and then does them. As a level 68, I am proud to say I have 163 quest points. I have enjoyed the challenge, and have enjoyed the fact that I am unique, and that I have double the quest points of my level 87 brother, and twenty more quest points than my level 115 friend. I think it keeps the game more fun, and not as boring and repeteptive as a leveler. It adds nice variety to the game, and I like being different, and I have decided I want to have quest cape by level 75-80.

My question is, "Do you know of any type of pure that is different and unique?"

I personally know of a person who says he is a "transportation pure" He basically has gotten 99 agility, as well as do every single quest that opens up new modes of transportation, and only those, he has done everything required to get boots of lightness, spottier cape, and everything like that. He has gotten the required magic level to be able to teleport to everywhere possible.

Do you know anyone like this?

Lately, RS updates have opened a very wide window of opportunities, so your case will not be the only one. Soon we will be surrounded by over a million different pures!

I'm back.

You should seriously consider a questcape at your level. I had over 150 questpoints when I was a level 67 and I saw quests as fun and challenging. Recipe for disaster, monkey madness, mornings end part 2, and other such quests might be a challenge though, but you seem to be the person who likes that. The final fight in recipe would probably be one of the harder challenges for your level. I suggest though if you hit that quest you should super set and bring all your best equipment, along with your inventory stuffed with sharks and a one click teleport.

I am happy to say I completed my all quests complete before combat 90 goal. I am a level 89 with the questcape, and I am proud to wear it and preform it's unique *awesome* emote. You should try for it!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

there are plenty of ppl like that who, for example could have say 90 minin and smithin and be lvl 3, so theyd be a minin/smithin pure.(also, wc/fletchin, fishin, theivin, herblore, craftin, hunter, runecraftin, i think thats bout it.)

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

as for recipe for disaster, I have already done most of it. I have addy gloves. I have not yet started legends or finished monkey madness. The hardest quests I have done at this point would probably be underground pass and Haunted Mine.

there are plenty of ppl like that who, for example could have say 90 minin and smithin and be lvl 3, so theyd be a minin/smithin pure.(also, wc/fletchin, fishin, theivin, herblore, craftin, hunter, runecraftin, i think thats bout it.)

This is definitely different. He is a quest pure. I think your goal of getting a quest cape is great.

f203f1850c.png

I'm a noob pure,I do not have any skill except annoyance(this is true,I irritated some J-mod too)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

prayer pure... lvl ~18 with 99... (only 1 in the whole game)

pure atk... lvl ~50 with whip (1 str, def, range, prayer etc)

pure str... lvl ~46 with obby maul (1 atk, 1 def, prayer, etc.)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I once made a topic about a "weapons pure" where you train only attack and get all of your hits from the weapon's strength bonus.

It didn't turn out too well.

I consider myself an "everything pure." I try to experience the full aspect of the game by exploring every part of the game.

It's a dumb way of saying I'm not a pure.

(P.S., hey zaaps, I remember your weapons pure post. :) )

There's no sig here. Move it along...

My friend has a prayer pure because he got so bored..he is making the account a 'monk' :pray:

I tried doing this once...I got bored soo quickly. I only got to 30 prayer.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I think there is something called money-making pure. It's characters designed and made for just making money, by diffrent tactics. But I don't know if they really exist...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

prayer pure... lvl ~18 with 99... (only 1 in the whole game)

pure atk... lvl ~50 with whip (1 str, def, range, prayer etc)

pure str... lvl ~46 with obby maul (1 atk, 1 def, prayer, etc.)

Methinks its 15?

On Topic: There are hundreds of pures... :XD:

Chevroi - Formerly Japlin69

My Old Blog