Best Items to High Alch?

longorefisher

Hi,

Could anyone reccomend the best items to high alch - I need to be able to break even or make a small profit from it (Which will need to include the cost of the nature) - If this is impossible a small loss is accepable (Im not too rich :( )

Many Thanks

Luster Gaia

KISS <> Keep It Simple, Stupid

luster_gaia.png

Yew Longs: Buy the long for 550gp, and the nat for 300gp. 850gp altogether. They alch for 768gp. You make a 80-90k loss fgor every 1k you alch. Much better than 350k for 1k cammy teles :thumbsup:

sig-3.jpg

jenkees2.png

jenkees2.png

Green Dhide bodies, they alch for 3k+, hides are 1.5k, nats 300-310ea

acturally green bodies are arounf 4500 becasue they take 3 hides to make unless longorefisher can kill dragons she will lose money.. also i see you are 5 lvls from crafting your own nats.. get to 44 rc make 1k nats then start alching yew longs.. you make a pofit

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

i'd buy green hides for 1.5k ea, then find a person (or do it yourself) that will make bodies for free, theres a lot of people who will take the free xp, then alch the bodies for 4680, 180 gp gain each alch

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Maybe make yew longs and then alch them? That's what alot of people do. You need to have high level fletching though. Good fletching experience!! For F2P I would say steel platebodies. They alch for 1.2k each and you can make them.

j0xPu5R.png

You can really cast High Alchemy on Camelot Teleport. >>

But yeah, I'd suggest Yew Longs, myself. Use Mousekeys when alching to speed things up.

Nothing left in my right brain; nothing right in my left brain.

i'd buy green hides for 1.5k ea, then find a person (or do it yourself) that will make bodies for free, theres a lot of people who will take the free xp, then alch the bodies for 4680, 180 gp gain each alch

You forgot the nature rune. Which means you lose 120gp, not counting tanning the hides. 180gp If you include that. :wall:

I would buy green bodies for 4.4k each, natures 300 each. Total cost for you is 4700, and they alch for 4680. The only problem with this, is that you have to put forward 4.7m every 1,000 you buy.

signature61kg9.gif

Xbox 360>Wii>PS3

somone metioned rune meds, and thats good, but also, rune fulls (buy 19k, they alch for 22k I think)

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

3k completed maple bows is 1 mil but if yourfletching is high enough do yews completed 1k is a lil over 1 mil.... but beware this takes time................lots of time but is the most profitable on your part if u cut the logs, pick the flax and buy tor make the natures u will still come out on top!

runemfmcape,tristar1982.gif

runemfmcape,tristar1982.gif