Four years of tip.it

Kwisatz

Evolution(micro) of the forums:

RunescapeTips Forums

Tip.it/Runescape Forums

Runescape Tips Forum

Forum.Tip.It

I think we should bring back the motto: "talk & have FUN !!".

The one thing I remember from my own earlier posts (on an earlier version of the forums) was me using "u" instead of "you". I could barely believe I had written my own posts.

I wish those archives were complete. I still think we should try to buy back the scapeboard database.

I couldn't agree more. How much would that cost?

untitledyw7.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evolution(micro) of the forums:

RunescapeTips Forums

Tip.it/Runescape Forums

Runescape Tips Forum

Forum.Tip.It

I think we should bring back the motto: "talk & have FUN !!".

The one thing I remember from my own earlier posts (on an earlier version of the forums) was me using "u" instead of "you". I could barely believe I had written my own posts.

I wish those archives were complete. I still think we should try to buy back the scapeboard database.

Agreed. I would love to see some of the old stuff I've done over the years that I've lost.

One thing that sucks though is that if it did show people would be able to see how horrible I was in photoshop back in the day. Even though I miss those days I'm not sure I miss the constant drama some of my threads caused in the media board #-o . (Witty_Fool anyone?)

edit: I also don't miss the somewhat bi-weekly warnings I got about spaming for the first month or so of TIF when it came back. Of course it was always GSW to warn me. :-$

I couldn't agree more. How much would that cost?

I don't know. I asked about this earlier in this topic, I never got an answer. I guess no one read it :P

As far as I remember, DK3 were completely holding the database for ransom & asking for stupid money - in the thousands if I remember correctly. Anyway it'll never happen & thats probably a good thing. It'll save a lotof people (myself included) alotof embarrassment. :D

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I think you missed out the period when the forums were run by someone called Ruby on his/her host. I believe it was just before scapeboard. Except scapeboard wasn't called scapeboard initially.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

One thing that sucks though is that if it did show people would be able to see how horrible I was in photoshop back in the day. Even though I miss those days I'm not sure I miss the constant drama some of my threads caused in the media board #-o . (Witty_Fool anyone?)

Har har har. I remember those.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I think you missed out the period when the forums were run by someone called Ruby on his/her host. I believe it was just before scapeboard. Except scapeboard wasn't called scapeboard initially.

Yeah, I suppose I did. I wasn't really active on forums back then so I don't know the whole story. I'd appreciate if someone knowledgeable could fill the gaps.

I found this however, not sure if it's what you're talking about but anyway: TIP test board

untitledyw7.png

What I was talking about was when tip.it didn't host their forums for a while, I guess there was a problem with doing so. So someone called Ruby stepped in and offered hosting at his/her site, on the condition that he/she was an admin. He/she was pretty corrupt as far as I remember, offering custom titles that gave him/her money ingame.

I keep saying he/she since with internet females you have to assume they're not necessarily female.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

What I was talking about was when tip.it didn't host their forums for a while, I guess there was a problem with doing so. So someone called Ruby stepped in and offered hosting at his/her site, on the condition that he/she was an admin. He/she was pretty corrupt as far as I remember, offering custom titles that gave him/her money ingame.

I keep saying he/she since with internet females you have to assume they're not necessarily female.

*cough* Camobizkit *cough*

Though I didn't know them that well so I can't testify as to how they acted or were as a perosn.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Har har har. I remember those.

Amen to that.

Looking back, even to my youngest posts here, at this forum, is embarassing.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

The only reason why I was on scapeboard was strictly for RS business. Man, it's funny how I was so much into the game back then :lol: I liked those years though <<

OT'ers like you, How2Pk, Bubsa, Merc, and several other people I seriously can't imagine ever playing rs.

Check Merc and the some of the other OT'ers stats and you'll change your mind.

How will that change his mind? Please read what he said, and then your response to him. Now let me know if you don't feel like an idiot.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

How will that change his mind? Please read what he said, and then your response to him. Now let me know if you don't feel like an idiot.

No I don't. That was uncalled for. If you want to reply to me then reply to the subject for peet's sake.