You's Indepth guide to Dust Devils [2k+ views]

youknowwho

pretty nice guide. Personally Bones to Peaches is pretty low on my priority list for "things to buy", so I've only used hally (and once javelins to get rid of them, I didn't want to just drop them, and it ended up getting me a few 100k from drops and some 70Kish range xp I think). The only major part of your guide I don't follow is that I keep gems above sapphire (and I turn the sapphires into bolt tips, free crafting and feltching xp on the spot and it only takes 2 spaces for the tips and chisel), I keep herbs above tarromin (though if I'm near the end of an assignment and out of space harralanders are the first thing I'll drop), and I keep mith bars. I also have a little addition for halliers. I bring d hally, d b-axe, and barrelchest anchor. I b-axe as soon as one of my stats changes after I come in (max use of the strength bonus), and I do the first attack on each using the anchor, because it has a bit more strength and accuracy than hally. then at half spec I use the anchor special, and when special is full again after that I do b-axe special again. It works out that I use the b-axe special as soon as the stats that it lowered are back to normal, so I don't end up with them going too low. also It's handy to have the anchor for when I get kebabs, since hand-to-hand with the anchor is much faster, and I kill them that way whenever I get kebabs. Lastly, thanks for the tip about Nardah. I had been banking in Sophanem, but the altar would be helpful.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm yes but thats not the most common setup and not everyone has the anchor like me :XD:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

• 4 weeks later...
Is there any safe spots where the accumulator picks up your arrows?

i wish but from what i know there is none

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Heya, just a few things...

• You forgot to put alchs into your inventory

It's better to make up B2P tabs to save some room

Take fire runes for alchs as it will allow the fire runes as drops from the dusties to stack.

But other than that I like the guide. I've killed over 3000 dusties and recieved 1 chain, and I still learn new things everyday

~Blue

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

msgdustdevilspp0.jpg

You can use the accumulator from here.

Pic from: Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW)

From what i remember i didnt think that you could use the accumulator there but ill check it out in a bit

edit: Just tried it with some mithril darts and it doesn't work

freakyyq8.png

msgdustdevilspp0.jpg

You can use the accumulator from here.

Pic from: Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW)

From what i remember i didnt think that you could use the accumulator there but ill check it out in a bit

edit: Just tried it with some mithril darts and it doesn't work

DANG! :XD: :ohnoes:

I guess i need to a better place

Cheers for that.

Good guide btw 10/10

Im going to use it.

tr0jams.png

DANG! :XD: :ohnoes:

I guess i need to a better place

Cheers for that.

Good guide btw 10/10

Im going to use it.

Thanks. :D

freakyyq8.png

• 2 months later...

bump.... :ohnoes: :uhh: <3:

freakyyq8.png

Very Nice guide, i use some of the same methods meleeing on my 16k+ kill for my D chain. There are a few things I must add. A CHESIL is a must. I got a crafting lvl cutting them. Fire Staff and additionaly NATS are a also must. I made artound 1m alching lesser rune drops, aswell as the fire b staves. I also made around 500k off the runes that i picked up. Its is well worth it in the long run. You should also take about 500 casts at a time.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Nice guide man.. im 64 slayer and unlocked B2P Yesterday :D

I cant wait :D

im unlocking BTP as im typing this \:D/

freakyyq8.png

• 2 weeks later...

bumpidy \'

freakyyq8.png

10/10

good and helpful. i shall be using this once i get my members back lol. and once i get the slayer level, totally forgot about that >_<

[spoiler=Stats]Decentcoffee.png

Goals Achieved-

99 Firemaking 31/08/07 - 99 Fletching 24/10/07 - 99 Cooking 22/12/08 -

99 Woodcutting 24/01/2010 - 99 Strength 24/05/2010 - 99 Magic 3/06/2010 -

99 Hunter 5/12/2010 - 99 Defence 29/12/2010 - 99 Hp 14/1/2011 -

99 Attack 18/1/2011 - 99 Agility 10/2/2011 - 99 Prayer 9/7/2011 -

99 Crafting 17/7/2011 - 99 Thieving 13/9/2011 - 99 Herblore 1/10/11.

Good Guide!

Never been down there, but i have heard of one good tip. You can get some great crafting exp but using one space to hold a chisel, and pick up uncuts, craft em, and drop them.

Good Guide!

Never been down there, but i have heard of one good tip. You can get some great crafting exp but using one space to hold a chisel, and pick up uncuts, craft em, and drop them.

You could even make them into bolt tips!

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

yeah its ok guide on ranging bit you have more

subliminal messaging

Whats it telling you to do buy cookies?

and i wouldnt call a mage a magician sounds cheesy like pulling a rabbit out of a hat and why would you take enchanted robes? i dont like way its worded

like gentle to the touch.

its ok but i dont see the point in salmon. and there are fasterways to kill them EG Knives.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• 2 months later...

Thought i might aswell bump and also tell everybody that i was banned.

R.I.P. 326death326

Welcome youknowwh0 (thats a zero)

Add me all i need to regain my friends list

freakyyq8.png