Meanest thing you've done? (Staying in the Rules)

Paul00

The meanest thing I've ever done was just tell people my Friends List is full, which it isn't but how are they going to prove that, right?

Now that I think about it, I should remove some people that rarely log on to make it shorter.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I led my brother on a PKing trip a while back. We didn't end up PKing anyone he thought we would PK...and he wasn't too happy after it. :wink:

He kept begging me for his 70-something water strikes LOL.

Also, sometimes I add people to my ignore when they're bugging me too much, even though they are being nice...they just won't shut up. :P

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

lol the worth thing i've ever done was pk this guy for ful red dhide and dds. i said i would give back but you have to go up to rock krabs. when i saw a green dot on the map i teleported to varrock and said im at castle wars :)

No sig ftw

I did nothing but sabo for almost 20 games... I lead a beggar from lumby to fally, to varrock, and all the way back over pm, promising him 20k... I taunted my friend who is crazy over the color purple when i got a load of purp firelighters from a treasure trail... dunno :|

"Sabo"...Singlish?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

i killed some1 with firecape in wild, and when he came back to get it, me and my friend baraged, dds-ed him to death over and over again, that guy must have fellt [cabbage]y... he was only 5 squeres away from his fire cape :twisted:

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

Went DKing with my friends and one of them asked for ANY teletab for emergency 1 click tele. Well since i knew that he doesn't have a house because he hated construction i gave him a house teletab as a joke. Sadly he didn't notice it and lost his guthan spear and guthan helm because of it :-w .

Went DKing with my friends and one of them asked for ANY teletab for emergency 1 click tele. Well since i knew that he doesn't have a house because he hated construction i gave him a house teletab as a joke. Sadly he didn't notice it and lost his guthan spear and guthan helm because of it :-w .

lol

i cant think of any(that dont break rules) prolly someone in caves when candles blow up and i pretend i dont know whats happening then they die and i say ty to them in pm :twisted:

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

While going to recharge Iban's staff, I ran into this dude who wanted to walk and talk. For fun, told him to click cross in the swamp, where you can use the thieving shortcut. He's almost to the well of voyage, and because he listened to me, he got sent underground and back to the start! :anxious:

Still alive, still alive.

Must have been when I was tired of being asked where my rubber chicken came from. Just let a noob run around the bank for 5 laps and quickly dance afterwards. After all that his run was out and I just had to take a little sprint to get rid of him. So if you're ever at draynor and you see someone running laps around the bank there and dance, tell him it was a joke 0.0

I'm a nice person... but I was at my f2p friends house while he was spinning wool in lumby castle, a level 3 was fighting a man, then he started to lose so he ran. My friend kept shutting the door on him so he couldn't escape, but he finally got out and then he stood there. Then my friend opened the door, and the man ran out and punched him. A big "1" appeared on him, and he died, :lol:

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

well the meanest thing i ever done was on my friends account

for a joke we told this lvl 60 f2p noob that my friends initate and painted steel shield was worth 20mil...he believed us so he followed us to karamja and asked how we made money(we were going to fish lobs) i told him to go to karamja dungeon because 50mil was respawning on the floor, every minute or so i said "omg now i've got 100mil, 150mil, 200mil "etc. it got to 500 mil for me and he said oh no i'm dieing he then said oh no i'm ded

i believed him and felt really bad . i went to the dugeon and found him looking at red spiders saying "omg they are red!!!"

btw i also said that the money was in the lesser place

i then added him to ignore and teled to faly...

meanest thing i ever did and it didn't even work.......... <.< #-o