Meanest thing you've done? (Staying in the Rules)

Paul00

Probally setting my clan up...with my other clan. i got them on a "wildy charge".

the idea was to take loads...like 1m each, then my other clan crashed it and split the 18m...hehehe, benny shudnt have stolen my site :twisted:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats mean.

meanest thing i did was take noobs down the varrock sewers cuz i told them there was treasure in the moss giants beards. i told them i would kill the moss giants and they could have the treasure. they usually never made it through the red spiders.

I think mine would have to be casting vengeance on the unsuspecting public (It makes a giant 3d skull float over their heads), and then telling them that the spell would cause them to die in 3 minutes. :anxious:

However, it WAS pretty fun. :P

As a big fan myself i am fairly sure you're confusing rs with final fantasy.

your sig gives it away really.

<3 to VIVI

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

I made fun of a wanna-be for an hour for reporting my pal and I for offensives,when it was someone else...Though I have to admit,his name was enough of fun.He reported us every minute and we reported him back for customer support...And guess which friend of mine just became a mod?Lmaoz

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Oh yeah, once I went on to my bros mates account because i knew His pw, deleted all his friends and turner his priv chat and public chat off.

That was funny as he didnt know how to turn it back on.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Oh yeah, once I went on to my bros mates account because i knew His pw, deleted all his friends and turner his priv chat and public chat off.

That was funny as he didnt know how to turn it back on.

i did the same kinda thing to my mate...cos he hacked me, i knew his pw, i went on his acc, put all his stuff onto a level 3, and on his friends list, it said:

You - offline

Have - offline

Been - offline

Hax0rd - offline

i gave him the stuff back later that day lol.

A noob asked me for free stuff and I said 'NO.'. They went on to say 'plz im poor' so I said 'GET A JOB' 'u lil punk!!1!1'

Or that in every Trouble Brewing game I make a point of burning the other still. Or that when someone had a drop party in their dungeon I Ice Burst'd innocent noobs.

Oddment1.png

The meanest thing I do, I do a lot. People always criticize me because my friends list isn't huge like some people I know *cough cough*. The people on my friends list, I know very well. When they are online I have ACTUAL conversations with them lasting longer than "Hi" and "lol".

When someone asks me to add them, I do so. I talk to them when they log on, ask what they're doing, and how they are. If they talk back and keep the conversation going, or make a genuine effort, they are my friend. Someone who never talks to me, barely responds, and is downright indifferent I remove. Before I remove them though, I tell them exactly what I think of them.

I've done it to several people on these forums and countless others.

P.S. My ignore list is HUGE.

I bet you feel all powerful shouting at someone who is obviously too busy to constantly respond.

wow some of you have doen some pretty reprehensible things. i know its 'just' a game but come on have some decency. The 'meanest' thing i've done is lie to people that ask me to be friends thta my list is full, because i can't be bothered conversing with people who only want FREE STOOF.

• 1 month later...
The meanest thing I do, I do a lot. People always criticize me because my friends list isn't huge like some people I know *cough cough*. The people on my friends list, I know very well. When they are online I have ACTUAL conversations with them lasting longer than "Hi" and "lol".

When someone asks me to add them, I do so. I talk to them when they log on, ask what they're doing, and how they are. If they talk back and keep the conversation going, or make a genuine effort, they are my friend. Someone who never talks to me, barely responds, and is downright indifferent I remove. Before I remove them though, I tell them exactly what I think of them.

my ignore list is huge, too, i have about 46 people there. all have annoyed me incredibly. the worst thing ive ever done was to blow up at all the noobs who ask where i got ym anchor or my crab claw. I yelled at this one kid, i was, like, "SHUT UP! QUIT ASKING ME WHERE I GOT MY {cabbage} ANCHOR! I GET THIS EVERY SINGLE [cabbage] DAY! QUIT IT! JUST QUIT IT! IM NOT [cabbage] CUSTOMER SUPPORT! FIGURE IT OUT!!!!! i instantly added him to ignore...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

i did this 1 a few times a while back, was quite funny.

1. u need to have the mime emote 'glass wall' and be on a p2p world.

2. get a few energy pots in ur invent (i'll explain why soon)

3. go to lumby and start talking to low lvls about thieving

4. then get them to start pickpocketing the men and women around lumby.

5. say ur bored of stealing from men and women and stand facing them and do the glass wall emote and say, 'lol im high enough thief lvl to pickpocket ur bank from right here!!!' and keep doing the emote standing right next to them.

6. they will run and swear at u, this is where the energy pots help depending on how far ur willing to chase and follow them

slayermasterze4.jpg

cellstorm.png

I did nothing but sabo for almost 20 games... I lead a beggar from lumby to fally, to varrock, and all the way back over pm, promising him 20k... I taunted my friend who is crazy over the color purple when i got a load of purp firelighters from a treasure trail... dunno :|

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

My ignore list is huge, but just because I just it to record fairy rings codes :D

About the only mean things I do are when I'm firemaking. I'm beginning to regret choosing to wear my meat tenderizer during my 2 month exile in f2p. At any given moment, I am more likely to have a level 10 following me asking what it is/where to get it/threatening to report me if I don't give it to him. I try to come up with a new sarcastic insult each time.

my ignore list is huge, too, i have about 46 people there. all have annoyed me incredibly. the worst thing ive ever done was to blow up at all the noobs who ask where i got ym anchor or my crab claw. I yelled at this one kid, i was, like, "SHUT UP! QUIT ASKING ME WHERE I GOT MY {cabbage} ANCHOR! I GET THIS EVERY SINGLE [cabbage] DAY! QUIT IT! JUST QUIT IT! IM NOT [cabbage] CUSTOMER SUPPORT! FIGURE IT OUT!!!!! i instantly added him to ignore...

The meanest thing that I've ever done happened while I was still fishing in Catherby.A guy,who apparently just had became member,came down from White Wolf Mountain and asked "Is this Catherby?".Mischievous as I am I said No,this is the members location on Karamja.Catherby's on the other side of the mountain".He thanked me,and struggled over the mountain,once again.I felt sligthly bad after doing that :oops:

Madman+Anton.png

i actually once tried to scam a ahrim in falador. so why?

well to explain i have to tell u what hapent the same day and made me very upset.

i had finally got enuf money to buy full ahrim, i went to fallador center world 2. when i finaly got a seller he traded me full ahrim but just befor i accepted he changed so i got ahrim whit a black skirt.

i went mad. i was so emotional that i actually tried to sell the ahrim again i only traded it once, but it never got sold.

what did i do?

well i reported my self as i cant play on knowing iw tried to do something very bad.

son after i sent a message to jagax whit a long excuse for my behavior.

i haven't heard of them since then.

I'm really happy no one traded the ahrim whit me.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

not really rude, but made me laugh:

guy :99 fletch, nice

me : thanks

guy : do emote please

guy :pleaseeeeeee

guy :go on

me :

guy : can you do fletch emote?

me : yes i can

(2 minute pause)

guy : do it please

me : nah...

he wouldnt leave me :shock:

My response sometimes to emote begging (only when it's reaaaally annoying) is to say I'm muted and cannot perform the emote. (Which is doubly ironic because if I were muted I wouldn't be able to talk in the first place.) You'd be surprised to see how many fall for it.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

when im in the wilderness

i attack and kill everyone i can. reguardless of what they are doing, who they are, who they know, what they have on, what clan there in or anything. its the wilderness and your supposed to kill people. sure that doesnt mean every rune miner , treasure trailer, or white berry collector. but still, i like to re-asure people the wild is still dangerous.

thats about the meanest i get. dont h8, get out.