mods please close this

Triquos

Today I got bored of training prayer, so I bought full dharoks and headed off to fight pits to have some fun. Now I like playing games fairly, however every world I hopped to was just full of backstabbing, eating, pile jumping cheaters.

My first game was in world 2, where someone like 1stryder or something in full veracs became leader. I respected him, and everything seemed to be going well, until a 1 on 1 happened, the guy on low hp in full dharoks was nearly dead, but instead of letting him finish and possibly defeating the other guy, stryder decided to pile him with his team. Now if that were me, personally I wouldn't interfere. So after I vented my frustration saying that he piled him, he decided to hate me, and sent his team of gullable stryder-followers to pile me. I ended up hopping worlds because of this insane array of piling, eating, backstabbing, cheating frenzy.

So then I come to the next fullest world, world 18. To my surprize I find bequai, one of my friends, thinking there's actually hope of him becoming a team, I look at my friends list and he's not on, (Hasn't been on for ages) so I asked him if he deleted me. He just replies "Yea". Great! Why not.. and to top it all off, they all pile me at the start.

I'm over fight pits. Jagex shouldn't have brought it out, it brings out the worst in everyone, and just shows how many people don't play fairly.

Am I the only way that feels like this towards fight pits?

2vuhgcn.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a multicombat FFA PvP area. Not the duel arena. Deal with it, and get a team yourself. Or take down as many as you can with ice barrage.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I realise it's multi-combat, I thought atleast everyone would play fairly though.. silly me.. can only trust yourself I guess.. it's just really depressing to see how many untrustworthy and deceitful people there are and the things they do for pixels.

2vuhgcn.png

Fights pits has turned into just teamv team now, not how it was intended, but tbh if you just want 1v1 fights go duel arena

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

k.. :roll:

and btw soma, like I said, I realize it's free-for-all/multi-combat bla bla bla but I don't think you realize what i'm saying.

It's not the fact that people are pj'ing me, it's the fact that when you join a team, and you trust them and they trust you, word for word, for them to do a complete 180 degree turn, pile you and take you off friends list - it kind of gives you a reality check that games like that bring out the worst in people.

and also - a leader isn't meant to have eating, pile-jumping 1 on 1's and backstabbing qualities as far as I remember.

2vuhgcn.png

WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA*

get over it! Its multi-combat and you dont lose anything and THERE ARE NO RULES! People can eat and team if they want to. What happends when theres no one left but 1 big team? Hmmmmmm....they all team the weakest and/or strongest playerand the last one standing wins

i have to agree its really just for nubs who don't use protection

now thats funny

My borrows blog!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=603406&highlight=

Pile jumping = attacking someone after they kill someone else to steal what the person they killed dropped..? You can't do that in that mini game.

Using a team to win is smart, get yourself a team and quit crying.

35b9enp.jpg

Its Free for all yes, but people don't play it that way, they team untill the team wins then they kill each other. This is a way of maximising your chances of winning, a game like this is meant to bring out your ruthless qualities, don't take things personally when they aren't.

I have to agree that it has become rather about winning rather than working together as a team to win, and once you get far enough more often than not most people will backstab people in their group.

But on the plus it provides a good way for clans to test out teamwork in pvp without having too fear losing stuff.

now we're getting somewhere ^_^

my friend said something along the lines of:

there's invisible rules in fight pits, you just have to know when to follow them and when to discard them

2vuhgcn.png

I have to agree that it has become rather about winning rather than working together as a team to win, and once you get far enough more often than not most people will backstab people in their group.

I agree on this too.

Stunt

barrowbarkr2.png

When you are in the army you learn that you must never question a officers order.

Either become a higher rank than him by killing all his team and reign supreme. Or stick to his orders and obey everything he does. Fight pits is all about tactics, not about morality. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Don't let it get to you. Its a strategic play ground. Not a playground for friends.

So cheer up. Learn the ways, and get back there ;)

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

finally some great posts ^_^

I guess I just hate the fact that playing fairly and honourably sometimes isn't always that way to win fight pits, so i'm not going to play it anymore, i wouldn't be able to handle backstabbing, it's just not my thing.

2vuhgcn.png

I used to really enjoy fight pits especially having 1v1 fights with people without the risk of wilderness or staking to think about but theres always people that dont play fair there.Sadly though it is all about being the last man standing and killing everyone else so theres not much you can do about it.

wishkahbanks.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA im x31x3 i was there. i remember you saying you where tired of this game and you logged out :P

But its true, i left after 1 game cause of 3 101 112 118 constantly only attacking me, this game has pathetic rewards, yet, people always want those pathetic tokens and bs and eat and pray

results: this game brings out the WORST in people, like farcasting...