If you could have just ONE thing..

turbosnail1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that look on your face then.. no not if you could have one thing in r.s what would it be.. this ones a little different.

If you could have one thing from inside the r.s game to have in real life what would it be?

would you transfer over a level 99 full kitted out p.o.h? get your self a nice big mansion there :P

what about a king black dragon? wouldn't it be nice to have one of those sat on your front lawn (my guess is you definately wouldnt get robbed..)

would you bring over your full dragon? maybe even that oh so 'fabled' blue party hat. (btw if anybody does actually want one of these in real life, contact me im sure i can sell you one for a reasonable price :P)

me personally.. I'd give almost anything i own for my personal drunken dwarf, heck who doesnt want a lil buddy in your room giving you free kebabs and beer!! :lol:

post away and let me know what you'd love to have! :D

haha :D that drunken dude giving out free kebabs and beer to you is usually me haha, good topic dude as for me i would bring out some teletablets and save all the walking we do eh :wink:

hehe yep i think he was originally designed on you ya know ;-)

only thing is i dont think your too much of a good dwarf :P

telletabs are definately an awesome idea for quick getting around, but you can miss out on our walk bbal!! best time of the night 8-)

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

:o oh yeh! i forgot about that!!

how amazing would that be...

walks in to ferrari garage... *you could charge me ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã250,000... or you COULD let me have it for free*

now that would me athe definition of awesomeness hehe :twisted:

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

the thread is aimed at just ONE thing... but hell who cares.

i wouldnt mind all that stuff either :P

although if you think about it... i would get kinda bored with billions of cash, id have to lock it away or something and keep working or my life would just become too dull. buying lots of ncie thing can only keep you happy for so long :(

sigagainus2.png

Call me corny but....

My Friends! :thumbsup:

dude thats not corny! thats a brilliant idea.. im suprised your the first person to say it (unless your the only person with the guts :thumbsup: )

but yeh id love to take my friends out of the game cos some of them are freaking awesome! :D

sigagainus2.png

Intriguing question i suppose real life treasure hunts with clue scrolls but more of a not real life thing. and possibly WILDY LOL take ur mates and killl em so they drop their psps haha

that place already exists, i believe it's called (?) Liverpool?

ha ha just kidding, but seriously....

hmm one thing to bring (rhymingness...) the economy probably....omg i have 1 billion gold pieces, all because i sold a christmas cracker!!!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Intriguing question i suppose real life treasure hunts with clue scrolls but more of a not real life thing. and possibly WILDY LOL take ur mates and killl em so they drop their psps haha

that place already exists, i believe it's called (?) Liverpool?

ha ha just kidding, but seriously....

hmm one thing to bring (rhymingness...) the economy probably....omg i have 1 billion gold pieces, all because i sold a christmas cracker!!!

LMFAO!! yep i do believe thats what the pures have named it now..

the economy is a pretty cool idea.. although some things would kinda suck.. who the hell pays ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã250 for a lobster!! and especially an uncooked one hehe :P

sigagainus2.png

as horrible as that may be i think youve got the unfortunate truth of living in todays society :(

and as for the quest cape... if its an adventurers cape i think ray mears already beat you to it ;-)

sigagainus2.png

possibly WILDY LOL take ur mates and killl em so they drop their psps haha

RL already is 100% PvP :lol: :ohnoes:

I'd probably bring over my quest cape, it'd be like a world-traveller cape or something :lol:

Except PK'ing in Real Life is illegal. :wink:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

My whole character and all invested into myself would be what I would want. Heck, the skills, the access to the bank, Quest Cape, access to almost everywhere... Well why not?

Some of the RS skills can re-incorporate into real life, although runecrafting would take a lot more guts and time.

I'd bring over my herblore skills ^^

It seems that some herbs are worth looooooots of money irl :twisted:

Way more then a blue partyhat !!!

Would those herbs have anything to do with April 20th? :lol:

Anyways, I'd love to have the wildy irl. Or better yet, a Duel Arena. Beat the [cabbage] out of your friends, and they come back perfectly healthy, and ready for another fight.

w00t that wud b a gr8 idea! duel arena or cw i mean just get some frens have a fight bet sumthin kill my friend n 2 secs l8r he's next 2 me perfectly healthy but if i cud choose only 1 thing that wud b...my money!!!! i'd sell everything i own get like 600m n live like a king irl lmao

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

but except 4 my money i think i'd get 55 mage out n unlimited supply of fires n nats i'd just turn stuff into money!!! :thumbsup:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If