Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am now only about 25k to 70 runecrafting! \' If I'm lucky I might get it tomorrow!

I also just got a very long put off 30 firemaking on RSC along with a few other levels.

31wcyi2.png

31 WC

30fmij6.png

30FM

29fmdx9.png

29FM

28fmax7.png

28 FM

I also added my RSC bank to the bank pikchur section.

bankmay07le7.png

It's alot harder to be a pyro on RSC since you have to drop the log, go to your inventory, click the tinderbox and then click the log on the ground. Plus you can only burn normal logs!

I've been trying to complete my karamja achievement diary before doing moar runecrafting. I just got the hardest part (besides the darn tuber) done:

ghostzekwz2.png

I only used up 7 prayer potion doses and 1 ranged potion dose at 70 ranged with the gear (a slightly cheaper version) from muggi's guide (see first page of archive of wisdom) on to kill the first 360.

I'm pretty much bankrupt now until I sell the nats. (which will get me 6mil).

HYT'd you a lil bit ago, gl with everything and nice job on diary. *maybe some support on my goal?? link in siggy. THANKS!

Heya and thanks! I'll see if I can check that later. Got alot to do. :(

The gloves any good? Any use? :uhh:

I'm not going to spoil it for you. :shame: I'll give ya a hint: you'll get alot moar gems and traveling around Karamja will be alot easier.

I love your sig~ <3: Congrats on getting the Diary done, I have been

picking away at that. Still need that Gout. ACK!! Good luck on your goals.

Thanks! And from all I've heard the gout is the hardest part of the whole thing. It took me a few hours to get it myself and a few of my friends have been on it for days. :? And grats on 99 hunter!

Just got a short-term goal of 70 runecraft!

70rc051007jv0.png

(BTW you can see where I took my siggy picture slightly below the top-left corner of the screenshot.)

I'm going to see if I can get 102 combat before the end of today. Only a bit to go.

Great runecrafting day today! I crafted 4k natures and I have 3k ess left and 12k xp to 71 rc. I should have this done tommorow, and maybe another RC level too!

^Thanks george!

I crafted the last of the 20k ess today and got 71 RC! (missed screenie) I'm too tired to update the blog now, I'll do that tommorow.

gratz on 71 rc celt! \'

Good luck and free bump :)

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

^ Thanks Waf1le!

Reviving this blog with new vigour! Goals are changed as it says on the first page:

05/15/07

Goals changed!

I realised that 20M firemaking XP is just too insane and would be a complete waste of time. Sorry but it's just not going to happen. There's no real reward except a better place in the hiscores and there's no way to show that I have accomplished it. I have decided to start on a much funner and rewarding goal - 99 defence. I will be doing a mix of slayer, pest control and plain old monster training to get it. Instead of wasting the hard earned 6mil from runecrafting on logs, I have bought some good melee gear and still have a lot of money left over for any other expenses.

Latest accomplishments:

82 HP and Dream Mentor done (244 QP):

82hp041407el1.png

Penance torso:

penencetorso041507zw5.png

And a pathetic lvl 2 treasure trail:

ttlvl2041407rh8.png

Some of the draynore.net goal sigs don't seem to be showing up; if it's the same for others pl0x post about it and I'll try to make new ones.

Thanks Neky and Peter! And I guess that means draynor.net is having difficulties or something.

Level 3 treasure trail from cave horrors:

ttlvl3041507mv6.png

First black mask drop from cave horrors; I got another black mask drop and a level 3 clue (see above) soon after:

blkmasksl8.png

Nice, celt!!

I think I'm gonna start crafting laws, just bought 30k ess.

I guess I'll be rc'ing with you over the next few weeks :thumbsup:

I'm not RCing right now though, unfortunately. :(