Lord Krohn returns from Iraq - slayer 99 goal

Greetings all,

I deployed to Iraq last Oct (2006) and with the exception of occasionally being able to log in and browse tipit, have been unable to play RS. I could not play due to military computers do not allow any types of downloads. #-o anyway, I am making my way across the world as I type this, and will return in a month. So I have thought long and hard about what I want to do first. Finish leveling range even though I never ever use it? Finish mage to 99? hmmmmm ooooooh I have to get some of those new trimmed capes first of all :)

SO I have decided to train slayer until it is 99 :mrgreen: and along the way, train one of my most hated skills....agility :-X *gags at the thought*, only because the shortcuts available at 81 agility are very helpful to slaying. So my plan is to train one hour at Ape Atoll on agility per day, then slay the remainder of my available play time. I use melee primarily as it kills the fastest, and I intend to use my dragon scimmy for speed or Dharoks depending on what I am fighting, and either one will always be on strength. I was ranked 299 in strength when I left, and I am sure it has plummeted since. It was around 19+ million exp (strength) so I want to work that rank back up as I train slayer. \'

In case you have been a tipiter for awhile and wondering why my name sounds familiar, I wrote the "Combat 100 in 4 months, 123 in 12 months" thread on Rate this forum back in 2005, that got me a little name recognition within the game, which was always kinda nice. Anyway, see everyone soon and looking forwad to good old food in the USA, a real gym, my family, my car and a little RS late at night to pass the time.

Peace

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Hope you survive training agility...

I almost LOLed in real life when I read the peace at the bottom of your post... I hope there is peace, real peace, not us leaving and we don't notice it any more.

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

i'm sure a lot of us remember you.. How could we forget you and your crazy cbt lvling?! lol Goodluck with 99 slayer

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Nice to see you back man, how was Iraq?

You were a real inspiration to me when i first stgarted out.

Maybe u can add me ingame when you get back :)

Rs: Weeman2202

Im sure you'll achieve 99 slayer with ease.

hey smithy hows it been? well it was....an unique experience. :?

looking forward to getting home and living life again, something besides sleeping on the sand, patrolling streets and waiting for the next IED to go off. :|

see ya in game, good luck in your endeavors as well.

thanks everyone for the well wishes, I recognize some of you. Gonna be good to be back in the game with ya. :ohnoes:

....and geez dragonslayer...you been busy since I left :oops: :uhh:

lord+krohn.png

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Those combat goals you achieved early on were INSANE because there was no pc. It was just amazing :!:

Goodluck with 99 slayer, you can definetly do it.

whew, those were the days, I went from 68 combat to 123 all on trolls at death plateau, and the occasional slayer task to break the monotony rofl :XD: Those poor trolls used to hate seeing my whip wielding behind running up around the hill :XD: oh if only I had a nature rune now for every troll I killed :)

thnx bro, good luck on your goals as well.

lord+krohn.png

hey krohn, long time no see, glad to see ur comin back home... im gone for the time bein too, but ill be back in like 2 weeks :P i think i could get back into rs easily this time since i havent played hardly at all for around a year... anyways gl with 99 slayer man im plannin on gettin 90 when i get back, dont think i could make it all the way to 99... friend and ex-clanm8 just got 99 a few days ago tho.. take it easy man

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

Hey Krohn.

Wb.

Bed your looking forward to some good 'ole fashioned home made american apple pie ha?

*wafts smell of pie*

GL on 99 slayer. which master are you using?

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

oO good luck on 99 slayer - I'm going for it as well :P, Incase you weren't here when mask update came out, be sure to get one, makes slayer easier hehe.

If you got place on your friends list add me, it's always nice to talk to slayers :D

Welcome back and have fun slaying :P

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Hey Krohn.

Wb.

Bed your looking forward to some good 'ole fashioned home made american apple pie ha?

*wafts smell of pie*

GL on 99 slayer. which master are you using?

oh can't wait for a real steak, if I eat another MRE I think I'll puke. Gonna use shilo village. Whats the real deal with that black mask? anyone know? how long does it last before you need a new one? do i have to do a quest to gain access to it? meh.

thnx everyone for your kind words.

lord+krohn.png

Nope. It doesn't need any boring quest and it gives a bonus of 15% strength and attack bonus while slaying, it never wears out atleast the bonus towards slayer, the charges are just for lowering the defence of your opponent randomly and that is pretty much useless.

Take the advice its well spent 450k :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

....and geez dragonslayer...you been busy since I left :oops: :uhh:

just a lil.... I still have a lot to improve on

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp