What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trojan Warrior

And the double letter + number has been in ALL things I've done since I started using Earthlink as my internet "Apolloo13". I also used that for Outwar. Trojann2 just looked and sounded cool.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I like my story, because it wasnt made from playing runescape

in fact, i thought of this name about the same time runescape first came out

i got my name back when Starcraft was the best game ever for everyone

i still think it is by the way

but i was in about 2nd or 3rd grade

and i was hella good at that game just so you know

i was on my faithfull mini moo account

and i was talking with my cousen on the phone

and we were really bored

it was mini moo, ortay, and we were waiting for moo two

so we were just chilling on the phone and i said randomly

"Fabo is my buddy and Fabo is my fwend!" really loud

then i said "Fabo is my buddy-Fwend"

and Fabo Fwend has stuck ever sense then

i wanted to use mini moo as my account name, but someone had already taken it

:(

well thats my great story

fabofwendke1.png

sig made by 4be2jue

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lenon

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

R.I.P. Zach Erickson. 12/22/2007. you will be missed

yeah so i made the account when i was quite a bit younger, and happened to be obsessed with burning stuff

one day someone called me infernoman (or some variation i forget) and it stuck luckily i didnt choose pokemon531453245 or something as that was the 'cool' thing to do back in the day :wall:

Code:

newscapere4.gif

We have several computers, and my 3 sons, 2 step sons, and their dad had all been playing runescape for several months. Beginning to feel left out, I made an account, Mum BSJ (My boys' names start with B, S and J) logged into their world, and started asking them questions! To their credit, they did not trust the 'stranger' talking to them, and wouldn't answer my questions! Now we all play RS, and the Number 1 addict is (ermmm guess who!) ..... me? lol

In real life, you know how the kids say, 'Mum, I need food', 'Mum, do you any money, I'm broke' and 'I need some clothes'............

Guess what! It's the same in RS!!!!!! Except in RS, this Mum says 'do some work and get your own!'

Well I love Star was and every thing to do with star wars. My favorite character from the whole expanded univers is the fallen jedi gone sith Exar Kun, so I dropped the e so it wouldent be exactly the same and added my lucky Number 8-)

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I am an avid reader of all types, and with in the last 10 yrs have come across a seris by Robert Jordan called The Wheel of Time. (Granted that is only his pen name and he has written many novels that you may have heard of ie Conan the Barbarian...). To be honest, I believe that he is one of the best writers that I have come across in my time of reading. I would put him up there with some of the best of all time. (but that is imho)

Anyway, there are a few charaters in his book that I greatly appreciate - them being Yurian Stonebow and Noal "Jain" Farstrider.

You have to know the books quite well inorder to catch that my name is dervived from these names, but (meh) there it is.

2 of the most steadfast figters make up my name.

And considering that I have only been playing RS for 3 months and @ this writting am lvl 91 combat and am @ 241 qp's - I would think that i am living up to these name as much as possible. - hehe

-Noal-

(If you ever need any legimate help or questions answered - feel free to PM me in game)

(05/16/07)

ta ta

BLAH

noal_yurian.png

Mine is very simple, I am obsessed with the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. If you dont know, Jack Skellington is the main character, and is by far the best.

Also, My email is too long for RS, so i changed it to just Rskellington.

Qp cape achieved 2/17/08, 99 strength achieved 7/8/09, 99 attack achieved 5/28/10, 99 hitpoints achieved 8/22/10

Rskellington.png

tkd 11-14-02 is kind of personal and special to me, because it shows that im in tae-kwon-do, and i started in 11-14-02, so ive been in tkd for 5 years now. If i ever quit tae-kwon-do, i swore i would start another account, but i dont realy want to do that.

Beware of the Sara Trio

saratriosignaturerl8.png

I don't have much of a story for my name besides that I found runscape :!:

and started an account, first picking Hero and then just finding a number which happened to be 301 :shock: .

I didn't plan on playing for a while but I eventually got better and just kept the account. I also have grown to like the name. :)

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Dalwhinnie is a whisky (and not a bad one at that). By the time I caught up on the typ-o I made (Dahlwinnie) I liked the way it looked so much that I decided to keep it like that. This way there be no copyright thingies involved and the whiskey link is obvious (well to people that know the brand any way).

I never wanted a number in my name so I was very pleased to see that it was still free, if it wouldn't have been I had some more cool whiskey brands up my sleeve

dahlwinnie.png

well my name i gotfrom my bro when i played starcraft and i just added an extra 9

but i use a new name in a different MMORPG and that name is EmoOfTheSith whitch i got cause i dress emo and i thought adding sith to and emo was funny.

frt999.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

the story behind "owd2" i swore that only a chosen few would know the origin...ahh what the hell, a long time ago i created the original "owd" character i created for rs, sootd for "orginization of world (runescape) destruction"

but alas, i needed 4 characters, so i added a 2 to mark the rebirth of owd into owd2 "orginization of world (runescape) domination" so thats my origin almost 4 years ago.. months b4 rs2 came out.

~owd2~

"the wise"

Worst Update: Ditch of Stupidity

"when the rich wage war, its the poor who die."

owd2.png

owd2.png

pm me to sell green d hides, perm buyer

Well my username is two fold, I really used to like the TV Puppet Series by Gerry & Sylvia Anderson which was of course Joe90, also CLS which is Combat Life Saver which is because I am Ex Military, by the way I use this in most games but in AAO it is now just Joe90 because I left the CLS Clan but Warrock account is clsjoe90, I just use the same username where possible to create an online identity...... I would have been just Joe90 but it was taken when I first started playing online.

[cls]Joe90.png

My name Lortek came to me one day when my original account got hacked, I decided to start again and whilst at school I had nothing to do but right down randm letters to try make a new name and after about 10 goes Lortek loyal subject of Guthix was born.

Lortek.png

Hunter- Ummm...... I like to..... stab stuff.... with a sword maybe?

7007- Every single account on every single game has this for me... I figures... Wat the hay! Might as well!

Now I'm a F2Per since..... Classic!

......Man I need a life hehe :D ::'

Noob? NOOB?! I WILL SHOW YOU MY MAIN! COME TO THE WILDNESS AND I WILL DESTORY YOU!

-Famous last words of Pker42 to Hunter7007 prior to entering wildness.....

I got my name (tuttle43) from one of my favorite TV shows, M*A*S*H. The main character had an imaginary friend named Tuttle. Seeing that the name was already taken I settled for the number 43. In hindsight I should have tried to get the number 4077.

Pretty simple here: I just used my real name (David De Lille). I tried to get "David" and stuff like that, but they were all taken and I DO NOT want numbers... "De Lille David" was too long, so it became "De Lille D".