What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I made my name "hawujablomi" is because I thought it would be original and I didnt plan on playing this game too long. That was 4 years ago. If you sound my name out you will see the true meaning of it...."hey would..."

I'm pretty sad and have many accounts so I will take you though my main history.

First account "thingscave" came from my old nickname the thing and for some reason I lived in a cave. My pass was madthing70. Anyway some guy says to me change your pass to rsgold1m then jagex will put 1 mill in your bank. I fell for the scam and the guy nicked my account.

So I made my current account Madthing70 from my old password.

A few of my other accounts:

Zorcam

Mazlia

Ombalin

Insain Devil

Snubajub

Kab Krash

and many Madthing variations

Also my sisters:

Iluvjam

Youngknives

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

ok my RSN is 4eys... its story is kinda strange... in my language my second name is Keturakis which in english means four eyes... so i was kinda young and wanted to make 4eyes but i didnt knew english so good so i made it 4eys... i really hate when ppl call me Keys :D

I enjoy naming my characters off of real life heroes whose stories have had an impact on my life. I have 2 names in RS, well 1 in RS2 and 1 in RSC which I've barely touched and both are named after missionaries from the 19th century.

My RS2 name, the character I use the most is: Hudson talor

(didn't have enough space to add the "y" in taylor.) Hudson was a British doctor who spent most of his life in Inland China.

My RSC name is: Adoriam, short for Adoriam Judson the USA's first commissioned missionary.

Hudson Taylor. Now theres a real hero for ya

limdog.png

Ole Evil Eye and Halthalian that means exalted hero

Make sure to be pleased with the ways of your death

For in days of reckoning and when the twilight torn is ticking

Elysium is halfway and as an answer to the plea

You're destined to yield fragments of Hell in return

Quikdrawjoe, Dark Tower series and the Gunslinger the rest just pooped into my brain by magic. :P

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Viral - Ectoplasmic Compound, Transmitting Optic Reverberations.

the 3o3 is for an oldschool beat machine.

... its basically the infectious skin of a ghost playing music that people dance to.

Since August 2001.

Vector3o3.png

=[) this is the board for me

I was an still am a fan of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy book series(and movie and radio and tv and...) by Douglas Adams, and the day I got my account I was at my friends house and he made me get an account, and I had recently bought a towel and was wearing it everywhere, cause in the book the Hitchhiker's greatest tool is his towel lol... so we tried towelman after many other things and I believe it was taken(what the heck lol) so I had to add numbers and I put in another HHGTTG reference, you guessed it, the answer to the unknown ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, 42 :D

a couple times people have been like "where's my towel?" and I just say "lol" and go about my business

and last thing I want to say is an interesting thing I've noticed in Runescape, at 42 crafting you can make a Fishbowl, and both the number and the item are references to Hitchhikers guide(read the 4th book, so long and thanks)

When Jesus' disciples were waiting in Jerusalem after Jesus had ascended, they chose a disciple to replace Judas (who had hung himself before Jesus' resurrection). The 11 remaining disciples cast lots to decide between two righteous men, Matthias and Justus. Justus was not chosen.

The word "Bar" in front of Justus is Greek for "son of".

Acts 1:23-26 So they proposed two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. [24] Then they prayed, "Lord, you know everyone's heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen [25] to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs." [26] Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. -John 3:17

Diefladermas is a reference to the charectar from The Tick, Diefladermaus. However, I had to delete one letter, so there you have it.

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

Im a huge Chicago Bears fan and when I started playing that is what I thought of. I tried bearsrule and it said it was taken so I kept adding numbers and finally came with bearsrule3. Funny thing is there are no other bearsrule players .

i just finished the lost years of merlin....( i recommend it) and thats the only thing i could think of at the time :oops: and 7 is, and was, my favorite number 8-)

but more recently i came up with better names for my bro's account (kenaris) and my mage pure (marthais)

~merlin

merlin7771.png

merlin7771.png

merlin7771.png

I couldn't think of a name. Then, as i was looking around my room......I saw my "bonzai" flash card reader. ::' And, the rest as they say, is history........

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

i had a old account hacked called flame guardi i was to lazy to make up a new one -.- , but the story behind the other accounts name is from a game called Adventure Quest(AQ) they had a cool armour called Flame Guardian Armour or something i liked the name but guardian didnt fit but i didnt realize it until it was to late

but more recently i came up with better names for my bro's account (kenaris) and my mage pure (marthais)

Acts 1:23-26 So they proposed two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias. [24] Then they prayed, "Lord, you know everyone's heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen [25] to take over this apostolic ministry, which Judas left to go where he belongs." [26] Then they cast lots, and the lot fell to Matthias; so he was added to the eleven apostles.

Why is everyone spelling my last name wrong? :-k

My name is Joshua and I really like monkeys. I've been using Joshuamonkey even before I played Runescape. (back in the day)

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Joshuamonkey.png

My name goes back to my Dungeons and Dragons days many years ago. I was a huge Tolkien fan, and in the back of some of his works, there was a Dwarven-English translation section. Taking bits and pieces out of the translation, I crafted a name that I thought sounded fairly cool.

Baladain loosely translates (in Tolkien Dwarf speak) to Man of Power. And thus, the name Baladain was born. He was my primary character in the DnD world, and is my main in RS.