What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

And for further refence, I'm 21 now, so I spent many a year roleplaying on yahoo before I moved on to muds, and then to Rs. I think I've played RS for three years, Foetid for the majority of those.

And, if anyone uses yahoo and wishes to speak with me, or sample a bit of my T1 prowess, my chat SN is gaping.anus, though I do retain a few RP Sns.

I've since lost most of my T2 skill, though I will not elucidate as to why, simply say that I merely retain half of what I previously possessed skillwise.

Black as midnight, Black as pitch, Blacker than the foulest Witch.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The combination of my dry humor and my age (soon to be the big 40!), the first thing that popped into my head was Meta Mucil...aka the famous fiber supplement metamucil. Nuff said about that.

meta_mucil.png

SHHH, I am concentrating.....oh look, a paperclip!

Where was I again?

My name is very creative as i am the oly person in the world with it :)

There is 2 stories to my name,

When i first started playing Counterstrike on pc I wasnt the best so I used the name of "Running Target"

Later on i got better and needed abetter name, at the time i was a baker at a donut shop. Now the pink frosting on the top of donuts is called "fondants"...PERFECT!!! I changed the spelling and modified it a bit then chucked RT in the start of it to give it a bit of old-skool feeling and it goes together perfectly :)

Thanks for listening

First of all, my tip it name...Ragnar_2006 was one of my first accounts, i made it in 2006 and "Ragnar" was taken from a character from Warhammer 40,000...Ragnar wolfbane.

Wolfy Slayer my current account was made becuase i tried to have wolf slayer...obviously taken, but rather than change the name completely i decided to add in the "Y" coz it sounded so cool ^^

RSN=Wolfy Slayer.

Bug.gif

wolfy_slayer.png

When I was a widdle half-pint, I had an imaginary tribe called the 'Memo'. I tried to make an account called Memo, alas, it was taken. I made Memo454545 and managed to get myself horribly lost (the farm south of Falador) so I quit and started again and made Memo545454, I wish I could change it. Anyway, rambling, pointless stories ftw! \' :-s :D

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

Hey kam42705 we have the same b - day!

Anyway... My name is pretty simple, but, I like it!

My first name in real life is Jamie, the first 2 letters of my second name are "M" and "c" (pronounced "mick")

And since im Jamie Mc and I am myself, or to put in another way, "me" I added that onto the end to make : "Jamie Mcme!"

I like my name! I wont ever change it! ::'

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

Well my name all started in school, i was known as the kid who knew almost everything about war, and well i do, so i created my first email name i decided to try War_junky, but that was taken, so i just slapped my brith year on it, i loved that name, got locked out though :wall: , so i just modeled my runescape name after my fav email name

cool_sig1.jpg

Well my name, Strydoom has a short story

In my first online game ever (RS) I wanted a name without numbers and something adventurous, so I thought to go with stryder (name for aragorn in LOTR) but was already taken, so thougth a deviation like strydom or something, was to weird looking so made it into strydoom

The name is now about 3 years old and still in every online game I register its always available. Like it very much :)

yogosun is a clan mate not sure if he posted but i beleive due to his sig he from yogi the bear

mine is a play on my last name a friend used to call me

According to his YouTube comments, he chose it randomly. Although, from the looks of it, he's a fan of Yogi Bear. :P

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Runescape name: Pkingduck

Yes, you can probably guess that I think I am some sort of comedian lol. But anyways this wasnt my original account, and I already knew about PKing on runescape. So I played on the name of the chinese dish Peeking Duck, and the legend of Pkingduck was born. Imagine the power of a Pker Duck, you would be scared!

Hope you like it as much as me lol :thumbsup:

got my name from a manga-serie :D from dragonball z brolly but i couldnt choose brolly so it became browly23. I chose the number 23 because Michael Jordan (basketballer) had number 23 on his back :lol:

runescape4lyfe

I belive that my username (sss1911) is one of the stupidest in runescape.

When i first started playing runescape i chose a cool name for my account. 8-)

But when i was about to log in for the first time, i forgot the name. :(

So then i chose a name that was easy to remember and just like magic, there you got a stupid username.

I am evil!!!!

Learn to live with it!!!

Well my real name (Dominic Powell) mixed up is Demonicpillow and so my first ever account was Demo Pill, that got muted so I used numbers in the place of letters, D3m0pi11 ;)

lol ur immature...there is such things as animals that can reproduce solo...lol ..maybe u should listen in science class more :-P

d3m0pi11.png

d3m0pi11.png

This is my second account...

My friend introduced me to the game 4 years ago. He made me my first account, which he named "Ritard". I told him he misspelled it, but he wouldn't listen to me, which, of course, makes the name much more fitting :D .

Anyway, I went home, and the next day when I tried to log on he'd changed the password on me :evil: , so I decided to create a new account.

Well, we rode the bus together, and he liked to get in my face and say "blooblybloblyblooblyblobly!!!"...(don't ask me why, he was funny :roll: ). Anyway, I decided to name my account "blooblyblobly", but that was too long and by the time I noticed the "y" got cut off I'd already made it.

The funny thing is, about 50% of the time someone tries to say a portion of my name, they manage to misspell it so that it gets censored (no part of my name is censored)...and the rest of the time it's usually "bloody" :?

I have several other accounts, but the only one I use much besides bloob is x legendre x. The x's are because legendre was taken, and legendre was because I wanted a name that tied to legends (my goal for that account *points to sig*), that also related to math.

Oh yeah, I think I have the current pass for ritard, but so does my friend :x

Really, now? I don't quite remember that, because that was in 6th grade :lol: But, I remember that *you* were the one who did the blooblyblobly thing...

And maybe I was trying to spell ritard, both have similar meanings! I never changed the password on that account, either. You're just mad that you died at the scorpions and lost your precious Sapphire Ring :P

Now, on topic... From around 8 or so years ago, when I wasn't where I currently live or next to Blooblyblobl, my friend was obsessed with Dracula and Godzilla. So when I created my account after my first account was stupidly scammed, I created Draculathing.

228/228 Qp