What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah, well my story is quite strange. im not really sure when the first time i said "der" but i said it....a lot. Everyone started to call me "derMcder" "Mr Der""Dr Der"..."DeRJUicE" you get the idea. it even made it to south park some how...(ever see that episode with the substitute lunch dude named:Mr.Der...yea weird) but anyway. i tried to get "der" as my name but it was taken so i just threw in a "3" instead...i like it. =)

(+[_]::) <---play PSP .....haha i should be getting paid by sony for this awsome advertising! =0

Well...

I created my account years ago, when you could have .com in your name :)

Wanted something cool, so tried for tornado. No luck, so just randomly typed in tornado.com (being about 10years old) and have stuck with it ever since. It isnt a proper website believe it or not, so im a walking talking non-existent URL!

Back 2002, I was a ... pok̮̩̉̉mon fan. ( Someone may have been noticed :D ) So I chose my nick a pok̮̩̉̉mon name, and because Celebi wasn't available, I just put 123 at the end. After that, I've just been thinking that the nick isn't that bad at all. It's a good nickname. :)

FormerTip.It mapper | hello?

Ooh give me several years and I will randomly guess all the rest of your numbers and give you a phone call :D

I chose Roaming Jim because my nickname in real life is Jim and I don't take the game all that seriously so I just end up wandering around sometimes.

siggy2mkiidf1.png

Isn't it annoying when people ask you to put things in your signature? If you agree with me, put this in your signature.

Hah.. I was only 11 when I started Runescape (that was before age requirements and I was pretty clueless) So My real username is Edger(with some numbers I don't want to say on here) and so it began when I was 8.. my nextdoor neighbor and I made up "imagineary" games of swordfigting (always been a huge fan of Final Fantays) so we always made our own in real life... well one time I just thought of Edger (a distant from King Edgar in ff3) and It came to be I liked it.. So the game lasted 3 years (no life at the time -.- ) and Then I put it on here, with just some numbers because the year I was born.. lol

tanmranger,Edger1993.gif

Edger1993.gif

Ahh, I love The Stig, he's so cool (or is it maybe a she?)! 8-)

Anyways, mine hasn't got a detailed story, but I still love my name. It's been with me for four years now.

Ginger: Guess what...? I'm ginger-haired...

Warrior: From the Rugby League team, the Wigan Warriors. I support them, go to every home match.

My brother and I were debating over a name for Xbox Live. I wanted tempest in it, and he wanted gale. (well, I convinced him to use gale) I put them together and came away with TempestGale. When I signed up for RuneScape I wanted to use it, but someone else had taken the name. I just added an "r" and had tempestgaler.

dragonhm7.th.jpg

J_A_Z_MAN

ok, about 2 years ago, i heard the name "Jeffery" and i loved it. I thought it was hilarious. Then i heard my dad talk about some star called "Zubenelgenubi", and i thought that was Hilarious too. I had Jeffery Zubenelgenubi, and I wanted a middle name to make it "J.A.Z." so i came up with "Archibald", cus that is another weird name. SO: Jeffery Archibald Zubenelgenubi (aka jaz) was my name, and i added "man" cus jaz was taken.

"A good captain goes down with his ship. A bad captain doesn't have a choice."

j%20a%20z%20man.gif

When I first decided to play runescape, I had no idea about a name. It just so happened that while I was trying to think of a name, I looked at a bottle of Berry flavored Gatorade(that had been sitting by my computer for like 2 weeks :D ). So I picked the name Berry Gator. Cool, huh?

Visit Berry's Nature Rune Shop for all of your Nature Rune Needs. It can be found at:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=614087

My name is Blulite_69

The story is actally a long one, but to make it short, I own a 97 Subaru Impreza that comes with a hood scoop. In the Hood Scoop, I put a blue light. The Police love this light and stop me every chance they get :shame: . In an effort to get them to leave me alone :pray: , I even started my own "Snow removal" business called BluLite Snow Removal Just so you people know......It did not work :wall: . but if you want more details, PM me.

If everything seems under control, your not going fast enough

Well, there's this wonderful series of games called Fire Emblem, I'm sure some of you know about them. I had just gotten Fire Emblem 7, known in America as just Fire Emblem because it was the first one to be released here. There's this really awesome character in it and his name is Jaffar... and the highest level a character can reach in FE is 20, so I was set to name my character Jaffar20. But of course, it was taken. So I added a 0. Jaffar200 is my name.

p2gq.jpg

well i my first account that i started in RSC was Abucur(Alex being my first name and Bucur being my last) but then i found the game too confusing for me(i was a really akward kid back then)

then in 2005, all my friends started playing so then i played on Abucur

but one of my friends told me that they had added a new thing for begginers called Tutorial Island.

i really wanted to try it out(i have some weird obssesions) then i made Ajbucur( the J is for my middle name which is Joseph)

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

houdinibird.

yeah...wel - at the time i wanted to be a magician , thus the houdini.

ive always had a thing for birds :P .

ppl are always asking, gte over it lol :P

i was like 10 when i made it, but it was rsc, then i hadnt played for ages - picked it up again recently lol.

houdinibird.png

Kingmazza86 comes from my name being Matt (Mazza). Then one day someone said in school "All hail, King Mazza" and it stuck. 86 is my lucky number :D

Chr!stopher - Well, my first name is Christopher Vagn and I thought it should be familiar so I decided to make the "i" upside down. "Chr!stopher" but now I would wish I could either call my self Veltia or Vagn in RuneScape as it's more Hawt.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Well, I've always wanted to be a sheep. they seem so peacefully ignorant of the troubles we humans have everyday. They get fed, sleep and have a lot of company. That's a perfect life really.

But sadly I'm not a sheep. I'm male and human. That's where I got the boy part.

The 636? Well that was previously the number on the bus i got on in the afternoons. It's gone now. But I can't change it to sheepboy93 as you can't change your usernames. :( <.<.

Well, there's this wonderful series of games called Fire Emblem, I'm sure some of you know about them. I had just gotten Fire Emblem 7, known in America as just Fire Emblem because it was the first one to be released here. There's this really awesome character in it and his name is Jaffar... and the highest level a character can reach in FE is 20, so I was set to name my character Jaffar20. But of course, it was taken. So I added a 0. Jaffar200 is my name.

[offtopic]Let me guess. You got path of radiance? he was a hawk. Let me just confirm his name. I dont' think it was Jaffar...

edit: If you were talking about path of radiance. Then it's Janaff, not Jaffar.