What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive always thought about that. The thing is, i hav no ider about how my name came to be. I think it was one of those names that if u galloped in full guthix that u would draw attention to urself. DONT ask about any encounters that ive had. :pray:

9 lesser demons since lv 42 =D>

You wonder about the world and its people, and its all like a game...

well my runescape name is darkwolf301, to tell the truth, it was dark when i created it, i loved wolves, and 301 because... well i don't really know why, i just hit three random numbers.

My other account is rumurspread, because at the time i spread alot of rumors. so yeah... interesting, eh?

Warren's my first name, 211 is a special number to me for some reason.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I remember making an account called Cjsgamefreak about a year be4 i started playing. I was using the username cjsthegmaefreak at the time, but it wouldnt all fit. CJS r my initials btw. Ive never logged on 2 tht account, but somehow i still remember the password.

A year later, when a frend actually introduced me 2 rs, I wanted the name The Sniper, but i dont like numbers. I ended up making C The Sniper, which ifinished tutorial island on. I didnt like that username, so i decided 2 make a new 1.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, it hit me. Invisisniper! The invisible sniper! so that has been my username for everything ever since. im kinda surprised it hadnt alredy been taken, since it was easter 2006.

I also hav a pure. I planned 2 call it Magic Arrow, but it was taken, which i expected it 2 be. Once again, it hit me out of nowhere. Magic Quiver.

So thats the story behind my usernames.

well... i had used to play habbo hotel ( boy that was a big mistake ) and i played it with my real life freind his username was hippyman11 mine was mr.ss and well u cant have periods in your rsn so i made my rsn hippyman117 because my freind showed me runescape so i put hippyman11 and it was july and thats the 7 month so i made it hippyman117

wow thats long #-o

cosmicworker.png

New account made yesterday: Fervevir

Ferve = latin fervefacio; to heat, boil, melt

vir = latin vir: man

~~~~~

Main account: Mm2mario

Mm = Matio Mario

2: Not Mario Mario (that would be 1) but Matio Mario

Mario = I'm a Huge Mario fan so...

~~~~~

Parrakarry: Mario's mailbird from Paper Mario.

~~~~~

My oldest account: Mmaatttt44 (referred to as my mirror name ::')

Mmaatttt: my name (Matt)

44: I was in 4th grade at the time. (I think)

~~~~~

Mr. Matio

Mr. 'cuz I'm a boy, and Matio because... I felt like it :P

~~~~~

And I have more accounts too! :lol: :roll: :arrow: What are you looking at me for? :wall: :mrgreen: :anxious: :-w

Amount of spam rising... Urge to kill people rising...

~~~~~ Magesty of Impurity ~~~~~

Please don't flame anyone, unless they deserve it ( if someone posts crap, then flame at will. :^_^:).

whatcolor_isblue.jpgWhat Color Are You?

Because I wanted to make a clan called the killer bees. Sting seemed to make sense. I was such a kid.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Well... my rs name (Hope Angel4) is kind of a long story. I was 14 when I picked it and Angel sounded cool. It's from a 3 book series called His Dark Materials, the angels in those books aren't holy warriors or fighters of God. They're very similar to humans, and divided into two groups: one fighting for God, and one fighting for wisdom and freedom. I liked the freedom group so I picked Hope. 4 is just my favorite number.

Now I hate the name but my account is too good to give it up. I did make a noob account called Risika66. That's from a book called In the Forests of the Night. Risika is a vampire who got turned against her will and fights to retain her sense of humanity in spite of having to survive on blood. The 66 is because Risika was already taken and I didn't want people jumping at me for picking 666.

vivi.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy 7

"Life is about making choices. If you don't make those choices, life will choose for you."

Unknown author

Doesn't the name zezima come from a charachtar in the old 64 game goldeneye?

I heard someone say it was his last name. Could be, though.

No, actually not. Zezima is actually 1 account with 6 users. Yes, I know, it's against the rules, he should be banned and blah blah blah.

Excentric staff member of the Voices clan

No, actually not. Zezima is actually 1 account with 6 users. Yes, I know, it's against the rules, he should be banned and blah blah blah.

and how would you know this is it just because he is better than you at the game you have decided he must cheat. dont be a fool and spread lies like this

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Well... my rs name (Hope Angel4) is kind of a long story. I was 14 when I picked it and Angel sounded cool. It's from a 3 book series called His Dark Materials, the angels in those books aren't holy warriors or fighters of God. They're very similar to humans, and divided into two groups: one fighting for God, and one fighting for wisdom and freedom. I liked the freedom group so I picked Hope. 4 is just my favorite number.

Now I hate the name but my account is too good to give it up. I did make a noob account called Risika66. That's from a book called In the Forests of the Night. Risika is a vampire who got turned against her will and fights to retain her sense of humanity in spite of having to survive on blood. The 66 is because Risika was already taken and I didn't want people jumping at me for picking 666.

Acctually angles are not only from His Dark Materials books (Northen Lights, The Subtle Knife & The Amber Spyglass). Angles is a well known myth-creature all back from medieval times.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

The story behind my Runescape name?

http://archive.gamespy.com/naminator/

Pretty uncreative, I know, but every name I tried (dozens) were reported as taken by the runescape signup page (I'm sure they all were not, as most were extremely obscure) and I refused to use a name with a numeric suffix.

Not all the random names out there are bots, some people probably just get frustrated with the signup and randomly mash the keyboard until they get a name that is not (supposedly) taken.

I will not be surprised if Jagex eventually gives character name priority to members, much as gamespy did in the past. One day I logged into gamespy to the message: "Sorry but your nickname has been taken by a subscriber, please change your nickname or create a new account." I was pretty ticked as I'd had that nickname for years, now someone else is running around on gamespy masquerading as me.

I shouldn't even say that and give them the idea, I probably just jinxed it, I fully expect to login to Runescape one day to be told that my character name has been taken by a member and I must change mine.

maidenmail4r1c2sv6.gif

First, Zezima is 1 human. How do I know? My friend used to be one of his good friends. Second, it is his last name.

First, Zezima is 1 human. How do I know? My friend used to be one of his good friends. Second, it is his last name.

i know an attorney with the last name zezima. (i posted the link, but it showed up as :caution keylogger.com: (FFS?!) \' zezima is a popular last name.

I don't think so:

http://goldeneye.detstar.com/characters/characters.asp

You might confuse him with Xenia

460wk.jpg

You guys know nothing about Zezima. Let me say, yours truliy is a member of a site that had an interveiw with him. The web site is....

Tip.it. So stop telling people "he is actully 6 diffrent people" or other rubbish...

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow

You guys know nothing about Zezima. Let me say, yours truliy is a member of a site that had an interveiw with him. The web site is....

Tip.it. So stop telling people "he is actully 6 diffrent people" or other rubbish...

Yeah. I know Tip.it had an inteview with him. But I haven't said anything. Only telling one person he was mistaken.

460wk.jpg

Sorry, that post was *wasn't* directed towards you.

offtopic: I really like your sig, how did u do it?

*edit*

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow

Sorry, that post was directed towards you.

offtopic: I really like your sig, how did u do it?

Two things lil' fellow Gielinorian:

1. I have read anything in the Tip.it article and follows that. Therefore you either have to agree with me and the article or disagree with both me and the article. I have said nothing that disagrees witht the tip.it inteview.

2. GIMP (how I created my sig).

460wk.jpg

Hehe I'm sick to death of repeating this story but here goes:

Used to play Black and White, was a member on the BWgame.com forums, and I couldn't think what to sign up as. I had a tiger for a creature, so I naturally amalgamated that with my real name, et voila, Iantiger was born. The name has kind of stuck even though I've tried changing it several times. Iantiger always shines through <3:

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

Oh sorry! Lol, that message WASN'T directed at you. Stupid me for no rereading my message. :oops:

~Shadow

2 things

zezima is a lvl 33 wid a stat changer

and my name is coz of dastardly and muttleys off the wacky races

Well I got my name from one of my best friends back in about fifth grade. We were at camp having an all star wrestling pillow fight/brawl. Each one of us had to come up with a name and he gave me Crusher.

Sadly he gave in to the dark side and his family moved away to Canada later that year. :cry:

Crusher777

Crusher777.png