What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

Well... I don't know why but "Like Hell" just came up to me :-k (I'm not a Satanist or Gothic or anything lol) but Like Hell was already been taken so I took Like Hell0 :thumbsup: ... I guess its better then Like Hell135476 or something :D

kopie3vansiggln4.png

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My story is quite simple actually. Me, my brother and my friend were going to make pures, and use them to pk together. I was a ranger (hence Legolas), my brother was mage (Gandalf), and my friend was melee (Aragorn). Well, it turns out my brother couldn't make money to buy runes, and my friends account got hacked the second he could weild rune. I found this out right after I got 60 ranged (which was a huge accomplishment since I hate range), and decided to raise up all my stats. Now, I'm melee based, and my ranged is still at 60.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Hi..

When I first started Runescape..I had the name "Osmosis12" in mind..lol..well...it was taken!! I kept trying Osmosis anything..they were all taken unfortunately. So...I really wanted Osmosis..but everything that was Osmosis had like 10numbers after the name..it was so crazy. I was starting to get really ticked off..So I chose what I ate for breakfast this morning..I KNEW NO ONE WOULD PICK THIS NAME. "Strudel26"..pretty original huh? I hated the name at first..but in the past months..I"VE GROWN TO LOVE IT!!!

IT's the best username I've ever seen, very original, and it makes people laugh. I also have alot of funny stories. Us powerminers get bored...so we start telling jokes lol. Another fellow user said.. "Pop tarts are better than toaster strudel lol. Or the classic..What's your favorite kind of strudel??

Anyway..Strudel26 is my username..I LOVE IT..it's awesome..sweet..and original..THX FOR READING

Join the Followers of Guthix Clan @http://guthixfollowers.proboards91.com/index.cgi

mine is sort of weird. Since my last name is mosquito(very funny...) and my favorite letter was x, i used mosquitox as a code name. But when i joined rs, mosquitox was taken! so i added my birthday(february 16) with mosqutox, and there! the name is now used for every site i go to

c9c1fecde08f61fc7a51eda2c40ffb12.png

I like original names and no numbers. This popped into my head and I've stuck with it. Little did I know it meant strong tree spirit....scary...

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

name "murderedboy"

i didn't know what to name my char at the start.

so i tried a bunch of names.

some were:

deathbringer - stupid huh? (but was taken :-s)

and many other that had relation to death lol.

it eventually worked and i am now "murderedboy"

well i originally started way back in rs clasic and came up with the man Yo Man and it was supposed to be like a greeting as if someone were saying yo man! and it was kinda based off the jamacian yo mon! then later i created Elcian and i got that name from a game known as skies of arcadia legend for gamecube from like the hardest enemy in the game. Basically i just like my names to not have any numbers in them and ive never made an account with them.

A bird flew into my window. :lol:

Nah, this kid in my class used to always say " Look, there's a dead bird flying!" and when you turned around to look, he'd slap you... :shock:

Plus, he hated anyone using the word "Deadbird" because it was, apparently, 'his word.' :-w

deadbird33.png

I'm Anti-Jonas, are you?

I thought the name "swordzs king" would be a good name for a game with medieval armor and weapons.

Also, my bro's old account name when RS2 first came out was called "king bladez" so perhaps my name has something to do with that, but I still believe its original, and that if you see anyone else with a different version of my name, remember that I started it! lol

swordzs_king.png

well my name (Ne No Nowob) is from if i can say 'Monty Python And The Quest For The Holy Grail' as the knights who say Ni say the sacret words are Ni Noo And Niiwob

Master Of Muffins, pie Lovers not welcome

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Lovley Spam

Stu do not stand for Stuart.

When i was young, i played an arcade game (race car something...) and I ranked in the top 10 ( ::' ). I didn't know what to put to fill the three letters that would caracterize me, so.. i turned the steering wheel and pushed three times the pedal. S-T-U cames out.

I decided later to keep that name.

I created my account in september 2001 and stu were already taken(!!). So I chose 2106 that stand for june 21st, my birthday.

[Later I met the "stu" we chatted for a long time... he created his account in july 2001 :o ]

Yeah, that's it. And as I am a girl and I play as a girl in rs, I tend to tell this story lots of times.

I didn't even know that Stuart was a name at that time, it's so rare in Quebec.

I got my Runescape name (evilbastar)from my cousinn. i was only young at the time and i did't know what it meant. so when i found out (at about lvl 70) i wansn't about to quit..

Stueynator :wink: :wink:

-==========- I reject your reality and substitute my own!!!

wow.... my name....

ummm TOGY13

i belive that it started when i was 11. I was playing pokemon, and my togepi hatched.... the first thing i did was rename it... for some reason I chose togy, and, since i was 11, togy11. later that day i made my first email... it was [email protected]... then i started playing games... and soon enough all of my names involved togy.... then i made a runescape carachter... it was togy11... but i gave up on that one because i got hacked or scammed too many times... (over 30 in total!!!!) then i made togy12.... and that one got banned unfairly.... at level 80!! and then i tried one more.... togy13... m7y pride and joy... started out as a pure rune maker till i had 3 mill... then i started smithing... and so on... untill i became the pride and joy of all that is me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

toky1337.pngGod.jpg

going for 99 prayer at 15 cbt!

^click for bloggeh ^

plox post?

go461????!!!!! :P :-k :anxious: :mrgreen:

its actualy a code so I could remember my lego online thing password anyway I ran out of ideas so I just used my old user with a different pass.

I'm ok with my user name now; its original and I like it.

-someone once told me it sounded like gopher61

range- 69/70 ~ currently poor but with good stuff

strength- 64/70 ~go461-combat 71~

I go by Ixy Durkon , really it's Ixydurkon. I didn't know at the time you could use a space at the time. *sighs* Ixy was my......3rd dungeon and dragons character I ever made.....I have made a ton of them.... Love to game!! Role-playing ROCKS! Anyways.....she was a high elven mage born as a e princess who by the time I completed her character and retired had become married with several children and Queen Regent of a vast kingdom. w00t! So if you talk to me in game and I say I am married and have several kids you should know I am just in character. *veg*

What's life withotu a little magic and mystery?