What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

So, everyone, why did you pick your RuneScape Name?

What's the story behind it?

I'll put mine out to start, and it's related to my sig, as well.

I am a big fan of combat jets, fighter jets, and the like.

But when I tried to make a RSN that had the name of 'Falcon', 'Eagle', and some of the other nicknames for jets, I couldn't get a single one.

So I thought outside of the box.

I picked something that is there, but not on the front lines. It's essential, but it gets no true attention.

I picked the KC-135 Stratotanker.

And, my motto, with it, is Flying High, like it says --(SAID)-- in my --(OLD)-- signature.

::'

So, now, what is the story behind everyone else's RuneScape Name?

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My RSN is pretty lame, I wish I could change it...

Anyway, about 8 years ago, when I got my first ever PC, my uncle came and configured it. Since I was pretty good at school (then) and had only top marks, he called me "professor". I know it's pretty lame, but the nick clang to me, and I have used it all the time until recently, where I started using my real name as a nick (Viktor, Viktor_Berg). Of course, the nick "Professor" was already taken, and I didn't want to take a nick with numbers, so I chose this one. Game_Proffy, which I'm NOT.

Sad story, huh? :cry:

Game_Proffy.png

the story about my name is very short:

I wanted to start playing as soon as possible so i chose my rl name and the number after was suggested because my name was already taken.

Later I found out that 777 is a perfect number(think it has something to do with Bible) \'

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

hmmm i got my rsn name because my name is Jin and well the second part came from one of my best friend's favorite T.V. show character sakura from "Cardcaptor" um i think that the title of that show :lol:

Plus i usually forgot username so i use the same for all of my things so that i wouldn't forget..

Yeah i been asked so many times if i watch Naruto... which i don't

wanna play ??^_^ total=1650+ =)

time pass by so fast -_-

Mine is named after a character in a series of books I was reading at the time. The series is by David Weber and the character was Honor Harrington.

Since it was about 6 years ago, this name wasn't taken and there was no need to add numbers or mispell to make it unique.

Harrington.gif

The mine one starts at the time I was a noob

I first started with Kuhasa (not RSN name yet)

Then I discovered Rs and used in it too

after that I quite rs and lost that acc and now I have this one (inspired in another acc Kiminan)

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

Bleed Foryou

Lyrics from a song by Atreyu I think.. Or some other band like that..

I can't remember.

People always run up to me telling me I own and pwn, Whhhaat?

They then explain there is a really well known pure called Bleed 4 u or something along those lines.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

My story is kinda lame. But I'll tell for a couple of my accounts...First up, Dougymc. It is my first name, with a y added to it, followed by the first two letters of my last name... The other one I will tell is Cpt Dougie. My friends started calling me Captain Dougie in grade 9 when I aced three tests in one day. The name stuck. So I made Cpt Dougie, since the long version was too long...

I love Pasta, and 'Chief' and 'Chef' were taken. #-o So switch the E and the I and you got Cheif! :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It was created in memory of the previous game "Starcraft" (an awesome game really) about a protoss unit and the name comes from one of his responses when you control him.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well my main, kam42705- Kam for the first three letters in my name....427 since I was born on April 27th.....and 05 since i made the account in November 2005....

As for my soon-to-be-pure, Pkmetolumby, I got the name from a guy I met (PkUtolumby), and I thoght it would be a great name for a pker...... Just hope no one does that to me though...... <.<

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

I use Scn64 for just about every site I register at. The "S" and "c" are my initials. I added "n64" to the end because, at the time, the Nintendo 64 was popular.

Pixeloaded.jpg

I tried alot of names like killer1, pro75 and skillinpro, but they didn't work. Then I said to myself that I would have a very logical name. So I started gathering some facts about myself, to chose a name from. The first thing I asked myself was: "Are you a boy or a girl?". The answer was, of course, I'm a boy. So that's where boy in my name comes from. Later I asked myself: "Where do you live?". The answer is Sweden, and then I got an idea :idea: !

Why shouldn't i put these logical things togheter to something like Swedishboy?

I liked the idea, and tried it. But I needed to try 8 times before it worked (I tried Swedishboy, Swedishboy1 and so on...).

And then I had my name, which I have today. And I still like it <3: .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm a fan of creating usernames that either sound cool, or are little-known dictionary words with strange meanings. So I spent a few hours browsing through various English dictionaries and found Tripsis (n): The process of shampooing.

There you go <3:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Sir Jem 05--Well

It all started some time in the year 2005, when I was at my computer and I discovered this game on Miniclip called 'Runescape'. Now since it was ranked number 1 on Miniclip I thought it must be pretty good. so I clicked on the Runescape logo and started me character.

I ummed and arred for a while, thinking of what I should name my character. I thought since my nickname is Jem that I should incorporate that into there somewhere. Then I wanted to use the year 2005 in my name as it was the thing at the time. So my name was Jem 05.

Then I wanted to be more elite, more...royal. So I chose to have Sir infront of Jem 05. I was hoping that people would treat me better and respect me since I had a 'Sir' in my name.

So that is the story--no, the legend on how Sir Jem 05 was created.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I love Pasta, and 'Chief' and 'Chef' were taken. #-o So switch the E and the I and you got Cheif! :D

the first time i saw your name i thought it was a spoof of master cheif, not pasta chef =O :thumbsup:

EDIT: oh yeah my story.. well... one day, i was told to try out runescape, so i went to the make a character page and didn't have a clue what to put, at the time, my mum wouln't let me give out personal details (they actually asked for names back then :shock: ) so she made me put in anonymous someone as my full name, then for a username i typed in anonymous (i'v always been the mysterious and hidden type) and chose one of the generic "this name is taken, try one of these" names, now regretting then number choice

Now-A-Days, anonymouse (not anonymous) is my gamer name for anything

crazy story huh :-w

1yrb49.jpg