What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

My story:

Menneally: My Dad made my an account on aol to use the internet (aol is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad) The reason he made the account was because I was 8 an needed site restrictions. So my Dad replaced the letter in my surname with the letter of my first name. M enneally, menneally. I hated that name : (

I made a few other accounts but I can't remember anything about them even tho one of them was level 62.

Exp all: Simple enough, you gain experience in runescape, and I wanted it all :twisted: Although at first my account was a strength pure, so it contradicted the name.

L I L Hobbit: This account is my egg challenge account. I made it because my brother calls me a hobbit because I have long hair and I look like mary (mary is a boy!) And L I L because hobbits are little and Hobbit on it's own was taking : (

_MOD_MayHem: Not a runescape account name, but I wanted a cool name for counter strike. It can be "insert a word which is not stored in my grammar" in two ways.

1) MOD as in the Ministry of Defence. The Ministry of Defence sound cool and I saw it's abbreviation on a sign post.

2)On counter strike you can get MOD's. I was very good at counter strike on my friends computer and some of them thought I used mod's to cheat. So I used it. MayHem seems simple enough.

MAK: My initials : )

15511: My school network ID

MAK15511: Guess

Thank you for reading ::'

~MAK

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demon x lord, oh em gee sounds so cool, like el oh el im like a demon lord, just with an x

i had demon x king, that was my pure, and like, oh em ef gee it sounds so cool! :XD:

if i could change that name, itd be some like, 22222222, 33333333, or some other repeating #/letter

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

ugh i have a rubbish rsn and lame story to go with it.

basically when i started runescape i think i was about 12 :S

my brother was little, i think he was about 1 and if you said to him 'show me your best smile' he would do the cutest little smile ( :D ) and i was trying to think of a name and i chose bestsmile. i wish i could change it haha makes me sound vain. :x

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Well, my name comes from one of my best friends. Back in RSC he was extremely good at making up realistic names (he also gave me ideas in Diablo 2 and other games). His account was "Grovl", another friend of mine was called "Garwood" (banned now :(). THen i started and we came up with Gremmy :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

my freinds and i each made an account, each starting with Scratch. Scratch Dog, Scratchlax, Scratch Cat, Scratch Mime, Scratch Me0, and Scratch Rapp. A couple of these people stopped playing after only a month or two.

scratch_dog.png

scratch_dog.png

There is an online game called Utopia. It's a team based with each team called a kingdom and each member of that team is called a province.

It's fairly common for kingdoms to take a theme at the start of the age (the game is cyclic with changes at the start of each cycle, called an age) when I started the kingdom I was in took on a theme of "The Avaters". My province was the "Avater of flame" so when I joined runescape I built my name on that, so I am Utopianflame. Conviently this is the maximum length for names, so imitations are harder to make.

It's a good name I think, I get complimented on it a few times a week usually, and a few people have asked if I play utopia, so I guess it's real meaning isn't lost to everyone.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Idarodo was an ogre in a game called Gladius (possibly the best game ever, only if the disc wouldn't be so scratched up :( ) so I chose it. Idarodo was also one of my favourite characters in the game.

PS. So far only only one person has known where my name came from without me telling them. :P

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

My name (snipersas) came from the fact that I was, and still am a big player of the battlefield game series (bf1942, bfvn, bf2, bf2142 etc) and I always pick the sniper class, and I got some very big kill counts. The name itself I took from the name of another person playing a game online called ground control 2 because I liked the name.

I used to have a pet Green Spotted Puffer named Spoof.

I needed a name for rs.. I took the fish (Spoof) added an er, and fish at the end..

Now its in the urban dictionary or something like that, and some dum-dum has it for counterstrike..they stole it..jerks.

35b9enp.jpg

Oh god this is so embarising, I dunno if i can tell it...

OK here it goes...

Well when I started to play RS I thought the login was just a LOGIN, not your name in the game. I'm gonna get a little off topic, but it helps explain the name so stick with me here... Well i was 1 year old when i got this teddybear from my aunt (You probably guessed where this is going). When I was about 3, I found it in the closet. I called my mom and said I wanted to name him. She asks, what do you want to name him? I say "Uh....umm....BEAR! So, that was the name of my teddybear. I slept with it till about 3rd grade, then just left it on my bed when i stopped. So, as the login I wanted somthing memorable, and yep you guessed it. UMBEAR. O god heres the most embarising part....my 1st Password was....

TEDDY... omg i actually told peopel that story, its not so embarising now...

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

Oh god this is so embarising, I dunno if i can tell it...

OK here it goes...

Well when I started to play RS I thought the login was just a LOGIN, not your name in the game. I'm gonna get a little off topic, but it helps explain the name so stick with me here... Well i was 1 year old when i got this teddybear from my aunt (You probably guessed where this is going). When I was about 3, I found it in the closet. I called my mom and said I wanted to name him. She asks, what do you want to name him? I say "Uh....umm....BEAR! So, that was the name of my teddybear. I slept with it till about 3rd grade, then just left it on my bed when i stopped. So, as the login I wanted somthing memorable, and yep you guessed it. UMBEAR. O god heres the most embarising part....my 1st Password was....

TEDDY... omg i actually told peopel that story, its not so embarising now...

I'm 22, and I still sleep with a 'baby' blanket. I put baby in quotes 'cuz when I was 18, I went camping with my Grandparents, and my Grandma noticed how worn out, and honestly gross, my blanket was, and made me a new one, which I now sleep with, every night.

Don't be embarassed :thumbsup:

35b9enp.jpg

When I started to in the on-line world I knew that a name was important.. Because If I become a legend in something to do with the internet, then the poeple will google search my name and found out...That in every community-website-play-etc I'm in will be the same name.

That's how I choosed "Darkluniux", for Dark wich means what my personality is beside "Obscurus" (latin) is too large and "Luniux" that means something that I cannot reveal in some very acient language that I think no one speaks anymore. And no, it is not some form of Linux. Luniux have something to do with gods, sacred things and the destiny. :boohoo:

P.D: Vanessa Mae is a nice and pretty Violin player, You might like to visit youtube.com and search for "Toccata and Fugue Vanessa Mae", you'll find a nice video of her version for the awesome Bach's work.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

I chose my name because I just thought it sounded good. Plus It had lots of good nicknames involved. Friends call me Ick. Icky, Ickle and Fudge. Plus it sounds good and has no numbers involved...Icklefudge

Any of my runescape names were horrible stupid rambling piles of spotted owl waste flashing on your screen. And so are all of your runescape names.

The only good runescape names are perfectly grammatically correct with no moronic numbers in them or two words without a space.

loserboy987345 is bad example of a runescape name

N00bzorpween is a musk rat on down syndrome chewing away the keys on your keyboard and inadvertently spelling out some horrible screen name.

And all those terribly uneducated randomly contrived half anus "japanese" wannabe names are bad as hell. LOOK AT ME OH MY FREAKING GOD MY RUNESCAPE NAME IS HIRIKOTIMO IM SO FREAKING COOL WORSHIP MY GOD AWFUL STALENESS AND REAP THE GLAMOR OF BEING WITHIN 5 FEET OF ME!!!!... die fatherless loser.

The only remotely appropriate names would be something such as "Ithilia" or "Theodin" or something at least resembling a medieval renaissance magickal swordplay name.

More than half of the idiotic names deserve to be removed and banned for clumping up the creativity of daft morons to create a simple and intriguing symbolic title that glorifies the character as a sword slinging lightning casting demon slaying beast of a fighter. or something

Make sure to be pleased with the ways of your death

For in days of reckoning and when the twilight torn is ticking

Elysium is halfway and as an answer to the plea

You're destined to yield fragments of Hell in return

Any of my runescape names were horrible stupid rambling piles of spotted owl waste flashing on your screen. And so are all of your runescape names.

The only good runescape names are perfectly grammatically correct with no moronic numbers in them or two words without a space.

loserboy987345 is bad example of a runescape name

N00bzorpween is a musk rat on down syndrome chewing away the keys on your keyboard and inadvertently spelling out some horrible screen name.

And all those terribly uneducated randomly contrived half anus "japanese" wannabe names are bad as hell. LOOK AT ME OH MY FREAKING GOD MY RUNESCAPE NAME IS HIRIKOTIMO IM SO FREAKING COOL WORSHIP MY GOD AWFUL STALENESS AND REAP THE GLAMOR OF BEING WITHIN 5 FEET OF ME!!!!... die fatherless loser.

The only remotely appropriate names would be something such as "Ithilia" or "Theodin" or something at least resembling a medieval renaissance magickal swordplay name.

More than half of the idiotic names deserve to be removed and banned for clumping up the creativity of daft morons to create a simple and intriguing symbolic title that glorifies the character as a sword slinging lightning casting demon slaying beast of a fighter. or something

Point: Runescape is a fantasy world , saying names like Ithilia or Theodin fit the time period is less than clever (i know jagex said the ingame time period is akin to our own medieval period but its not an exact replica is it now), also theodin? Ithilia? When and where were people in the real world called these names? Maybe in Lord of the Rings? I'm fairly sure you don't give a [cabbage] about the stuff you are lambasting but the 'humour' will not carry here, i said it before about one of your posts and i'll say it again, the style of writing and the out of the blue insults (like 'die fatherless loser') are very reminiscent of Maddox's disents on... well everything on his rather spiffy website.