What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

Any of my runescape names were horrible stupid rambling piles of spotted owl waste flashing on your screen. And so are all of your runescape names.

The only good runescape names are perfectly grammatically correct with no moronic numbers in them or two words without a space.

loserboy987345 is bad example of a runescape name

N00bzorpween is a musk rat on down syndrome chewing away the keys on your keyboard and inadvertently spelling out some horrible screen name.

And all those terribly uneducated randomly contrived half anus "japanese" wannabe names are bad as hell. LOOK AT ME OH MY FREAKING GOD MY RUNESCAPE NAME IS HIRIKOTIMO IM SO FREAKING COOL WORSHIP MY GOD AWFUL STALENESS AND REAP THE GLAMOR OF BEING WITHIN 5 FEET OF ME!!!!... die fatherless loser.

The only remotely appropriate names would be something such as "Ithilia" or "Theodin" or something at least resembling a medieval renaissance magickal swordplay name.

More than half of the idiotic names deserve to be removed and banned for clumping up the creativity of daft morons to create a simple and intriguing symbolic title that glorifies the character as a sword slinging lightning casting demon slaying beast of a fighter. or something

this made me laugh so hard i couln;t breath and almost started crying...lmao.... anyhowsen, my name, for the 5 people who havent told me where my name came from (yes, told, not asked, i must get that like 50 times a day), my rsn came from the Halo boom series. In #2, "the Flood", there is a grunt named yayap, and he is the most kick [cabbage] grunt ever, so thats where yayap came from. I honestly have no idea where i came up with 99, but i liek the way it fits. very nice.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i was going to call mine smoothmoveman, for a pker, but it wouldn't fit so it is slickmovedud(dam "e"), then my main coaster156 got hacked like 3 or 4 time :wall: s and this is my main now :mrgreen:

my user was actually my password to my school computer in 4th grade. I didnt pick it or anything. When picking a name for runescape, i couldn't think of one that was already used so i picked ur9782. And i ended up loving it <3:<3:<3:

Mines actually a full name of a game character: Dart Field.

I had actually found out not too long ago that I had his last name spelt wrong. <.<

It was supposed to be "Dart Feld"

If I could, I would change it to just Dart. \'

dragonsigred2ds0.jpg

F2P ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 20M+ Overall Exp ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ My Blog

Alright, everyone's gonna think I'm some mage pure because of my name, right?

Nope.

I started RS not knowing anything about MMO games, and definitely nothing about pures. If you would have asked me what a pure was back then, I would have said something like, "Uh, atoms of a single element? I dunno..." As it turns out, I have a very weak magic level (43). I'm actually a stronger melee fighter, though I hope to remedy that in the future.

I named myself after a character in the book I was trying to write. He was the main character, and he happened to be a spellcaster. (A psychic, to be specific.) I gave up writing the book, though... seems author isn't the career path for me!

However, ever since I dreamed up this character, he seems to be everywhere I go online. So, in essence, this made-up Magician Xy is very real and very me.

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)

MUST BE PURE.

In order for me to continue playing RS with excitement. You must be pure (for me), other than that everything else in RS doesn't catch my interest except pking, training, dueling..etc.

Je suis chercher pour les gens qui parlent fran̮̤̉̉ais. Vous parlez fran̮̤̉̉ais?

Sig created by me. Back then when mauls actually worked.

mustbepuresigqk1.png

must%20be%20pure.gif

Ashlyn Hart.

NOT my real name...before you ask. You have no idea how many times I get asked that.

Ashlyn - Came from two sources. My favorite Dr. Who companion's name was Ace. Ace sounded to masculine for me so I feminized it to Ash. Lyn is a derivision of my middle name. Smack them together and...Ashlyn.

Hart - I feel that I am a very compassionate person and want to show that I do have a heart. And it sounded really neat with Ashlyn.

I've had this online name for at least 10 years now. And when I found Runescape I was extremely happy to find out that I could use it and not need to add any numbers to it.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

A long time ago, I was addicted to the computer game Final Doom. The game's official site was http://teamtnt.com/ixfd.htm, and for some odd reason, I thought that the letters "ixfd" sounded cool. The game had 64 levels, and I thought that 64 was an interesting number, so that's how I chose "ixfd64" as my username. I guess that Nintendo 64 started the trend.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Yeah, mine was pretty simple. One of my favorite foods is blackberries (although I like pretty much any berry), so I chose Blaxxberry. Although on another site, it was already taken, so I had to be razzmatazzberries (from a book I read when I was little about all of these different berries, they said things like "quickberry quackberry, pick me a blackberry, it was all pretty cool).

Private Sub Sarcasm_Activate()

Well, I don't get it.

Uhh...

Ummm....

Drat. I still don't get it.

End Sub

(If anyone knows what that coding part is from, they deserve a slap in the face, and then a reward.)

(By the way, there is no reward coming from me. I just am giving the slap in the face.)

the private subs n stuff ,, hmm is it Ms Vb i love that lol and computing a level is rubbish so never take it VisualBasicFTW rofl

trivium1 1.... well guess, band i liked at the time and it was taken and the suggestions were like trivium12 trivium13 so i done trivium1 1 :)

trivium1%201.gif

trivium1%201.gif

trivium1%201.gif

trivium1%201.gif

Well...

When i began to play runescape in 9th grade and i had a very childish friend who was a little bit perverted and always repeated one word over and over again. his 9th grade word was "beans"(you don't want to know what his word is now :-w ) so just about everyone was saying because well... i don't really know why but we did. So i had to think of something to do with beans. i decided not to use jumpINGbean since that was to perdictable so i tried jumperbean and the two was just added on.

The below line is true.

The above line is false.

Smilelikeme1 - Simple, really :D

I like smiling...smiling is infectious...

The number I hate, only got it because my original, Smilelikeme, was stolen from me when it was only a poor baby account :cry:

well my name is not odd

jack-bmx-33

part 1 jack: my real name...

part 2 bmx: i liked bmxing at the time...

part 3: jackbmx was already taken so runescape offered jackbmx33 and thats how it was...

---btw my real rsn has no dashes---

hmmm...the story behind my rsn(tribit0)is um..i was sittin at my comp and relized my other acc was hacked.So i made another acc but i couldn't think of a name.I looked around the room for ideas and i got one.I seen a cylinder thing with "tribits"so i typed it in to try to use it but it wouldnt work so i chose it with a 0.I got it,Tribit,from a razor :? Afterwards like a year later I looked up "tribit"but nobody was named it.I was like :x WTF!

OMFG!I HATE THIS!(but i don't)I wonder why it wouldn't let me have account name tribit...hmmm....Well that's my story

dontfalldownstairs.gif

Barrows Items(Order)-V brassy,V-skirt,T legs,Guthan WarSpear.

Dragon-NONE

I was introduced by a friend to RSC, and was quickly making a username and didn't read rules so just used my name and got the numbers and the end voila!

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

the story about my name is very short:

I wanted to start playing as soon as possible so i chose my rl name and the number after was suggested because my name was already taken.

Later I found out that 777 is a perfect number(think it has something to do with Bible) \'

'

No...Thats 666. It's the date of teh devil.

But. My name has to do with...Well, nothing. I made it up.

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

Point: Runescape is a fantasy world , saying names like Ithilia or Theodin fit the time period is less than clever (i know jagex said the ingame time period is akin to our own medieval period but its not an exact replica is it now), also theodin? Ithilia? When and where were people in the real world called these names? Maybe in Lord of the Rings? I'm fairly sure you don't give a [cabbage] about the stuff you are lambasting but the 'humour' will not carry here, i said it before about one of your posts and i'll say it again, the style of writing and the out of the blue insults (like 'die fatherless loser') are very reminiscent of Maddox's disents on... well everything on his rather spiffy website.

Point behind names, the more some mindless zed's create an element in runescape that doesnt tie into something closely related to the ideals of the game the more the feeling of runescape exacerbates into some crummy crowd of rooster76's and iwishiwasnaruto345's. i don't understand how even in a game someone can hoist some slap stick scribble above a virtual representation of themselves and cry apathy to some pseudo suave name.

yea, ithilia and theodric are sindarin names. I was in lotr online beta and everyone there had such original creative names that it blew the numbers out my head and since then I shun scumbags prancing about their unintelligent choice behind a name. It isn't very hard to find a suitable name that includes some mysterious archaic ideal behind it.

Make sure to be pleased with the ways of your death

For in days of reckoning and when the twilight torn is ticking

Elysium is halfway and as an answer to the plea

You're destined to yield fragments of Hell in return

My RS name comes from a little thing that I had with my brother. See, he like the Toronto Maple Leafs, but I like the Ottawa Senators. So I made my room a Leafs Free Zone, and then I decided to create a RS character with that name. It was too long, so, Leafsfree was created. True story.