What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

Recently I made a new character named Grams Noobie. I tried to get the name Grandma Noobie but it was already taken.

I chose this name because I was tired of little kids asking "Will you be my girlfriend?" and similar questions. Although I'm not a grandmother I am 50 years old with a 30 year old son. He is a gamer too. No, I'm not really a grandmother--not yet anyway.

Play nice children.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....as you might all know, my RSN happens to be KILLER 2650. I remember a long............. time ago, i met this guy named killer3650. This was on my first acc( very dumb name, dont feel like saying it). I decided, i need a new account name. When i went to make it, it suggested Killer 2650 adn the rest is history. WE are now good friends, i know, IRONIC!

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

Zelda12346 is my rs name, I just like FFVII as well. About 2 1/2 years ago is was a Legend of Zelda FANATIC. But now I just like anime and video games in general. major lol: ALL my other user names are EXACTLY ALIKE (like on youtube.com)

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Well, I'm a bit of a Tolkien fan (ok, so maybe a lot of a Tolkien fan) so I got mine that way. Of course, all character names were taken...so I experimented with some Elvish and thus I became Ascar Pilind. (Quenya for Rushing Arrow, which I thought had a nice ring to it)

Cieco mondo...cieco mondo

Well I originally made an account named "Noblemeister," a long time ago. One day in CA I saw a friend playing RS. I'm like "Dude! I used to play that!" So I tried to login, but I had forgotten my password. So I started a new account.

I tried so many different things, I didn't want an account with numbers, so basically everything I tried was taken. I was also taking German that year, and I have always liked the word Pflaumen.... (BTW it means plum lol). So I tried it and it worked!

16 months later here I am, 1525+ total levels, 100+Cb, and in love with the game more than ever. :mrgreen:

~The Plums Are On The Rise~

Pflaumen.gif

Well my story behind my first account is well i liked bionicle at the time and i thought that toa lewa would be taken so i used my bionicle rpg name lewato and jagex no likey that so lewato7 was born

THEN i decided that i was only lvl10 and i had terrible stuff and no1 liked me so i decided to make a new account and since im a completely unoriginal {cencored} i chose my name and but a 1 on the end.

Hazel Monkey Penut

Well my name started when I sat here and tried everything but it either needed a thousand numbers after it or it was so lame I hated it so a friend of mine suggested something with the word dude in it and I was like okay I like ratchet and clank so why not clankdude and well the 0 was the first number I hit. The name is still sticking with me even though I made it 5 years ago.

Yes.

There's two of me now.

(Fluff no.1) We like Fluff (No.2) We are not Fluffy. *walks off, muttering some-thing about cats, and plans to high alch tip.it.*

Yes.

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.
I sincerely hate any-one who replies to a quote in their signature.

Amen to that! Preach it brother!

I got my RSN from my real name and a few letters, its Colby785, i chose 785 since i could rember that =p now, over 1290+ total level and 86 cb, been palying for around 16 months now, im a proud part of the runescape comunity =p

Signature your as it use this read to able are and smart are you if

A proud member of RuneScape Classic

I did a couple "change my name" serches on Babynames.com and "Sundari" and "Zelia" were a few of the names I got so I stuck them together. (the original name I found to go with Sundari was to long for a RS username, so it became my pass insted)

banksig2qn4.gif

I was thinking of a runescape name a number of years back with my, now-deceased, friend who first showed me that game (R.I.P. Frank, I miss ya man). I was going to go with something with Bloodlust, but instead we came up with deathlord and added 552 because I liked the sound of it. Nothing really special there, but 552 has become my favorite number and deathlord552 is the name I use almost everywhere for games and such. So if you see a deathlord552 somewhere, it's probably me. :)

Cowards can't block Warriors.

the the story behind my name is sorta lame :D

since my friend introduced me to this game he wanted to make an account for me very fast lol, i think a bit too fast :P

my nickname at that moment was wous, but i felt it was to short lol...so i made it rauswous....but my friend was to fast and asuming rauswous already would excist he just putted 3 numbers behind it....198....

after like when i reached combat 75 or so and a nice total lvl i was like..what if rauswous doesnt excist..guess what..it still was free lol...but i was too far to start all over so now im stuck with my username:Rauswous198

But im proud to be it :P \:D/ ::'

rauswous198.png

I made my Sir_Hogi_21 account over a year ago. Back then I was obsessed with a cartoon show, and one of the characters on that inspired me to make Sir_Hogi, but that was taken :-k So I chose Sir_Hogi_21, since my entire family's "lucky number" is 21. \'

iHogi.png

Well, back in December '04 (Jeez...has it been that long?), when my friend who had just started playing RuneScape, was in the Dwarven Mine, I looked at it and wondered 'Wow, that looks like a pretty cool game.' So that night I went on RuneScape and tried to think of a name. Naturally I couldn't think of any.

Back then I was a big Halo fan, so I thought 'What the hell' and tried using 'Halo2_rocks', however, for some odd bizarre reason, it didn't work. I looked on the highscores and noone had that name, so I thought 'what the hell...' So I went back, tried the name again, still didn't work so Jagex decided to add a 7 at the end of the name, so here I am 'Halo2_rocks7'.

If you noticed, I made this account before the game was even out. Heh.

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Oh man, I've always wanted to tell people about this...

Well, I was very into Garth Nix (author) at that time. (still am)

For anyone who has read "The Seventh Tower" series by him, they will remember Sharrakor the Shadowdragon. (sounds lame, but it's not)

Well, after careful reading I realized that Skerrako is Sharrakor's name in the Aenirian language...and I thought to myself "Now that is sly!" I made a character but died during Rune Mysteries, and thought I couldn't get the package again, so there was Skerrako2

P.S. For those wondering, Sharrakor was my password for some time...Don't bother trying it now :lol: [/u]

Another great topic!!! Fun to read all these posts!

Anyways, My name is based off of a mythilogical, and gamer character. If anyone's ever played Chrono Trigger, you'd know why. Magus was definatly the best character, and dominated EVERYONE. He was in my party constantly.

10112 was just pretty much random gibberish, cause well, everyone needs something random in life.

magus10112.gif

dragonmwccape,Magus10112.gif

2712 Person to reach 99 Wcing!

Magus10112.gif

It was spring 2003 and I was really into the Dean campaign, like many other young, fanatical internet users (which is why he was able to raise so much money from contributions averaging $100). One of my other characters has my name backwards, and the other one, NeoNihilist, I named after reading The Matrix and Philosophy.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg[r]

Well, contrary to its pronunciation, my name does not have anything to do with the medication Xanax (as most players seem to think). I made up zanex when I was 12 years because I liked the sounds, 'zan' and 'ex'. Thirty-seven comes from my favorite number.

So yeah O_o

zanex37.png