What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll start with the "poepaap" part.

At school, I had a kipling eraser in the shape of a little monkey. By using it so much, the head had completely dissapeared. I had made a cut in the middle it, when I was bored during class. When my friend saw it, he suddenly said "poepaap"...Wich means as much as "behind monkey" :XD:

From that point on we'd say poepaap at the most random moments, just for fun.

So when I picked my rs name, I immedialty thought of "poepaap" Then I added "rich" (from Richard-ard, Rcihard being my name) because I thought that sounded good.

:)

i made hoffmanbmx my name because i liked to bmx and had a hoffman bike at the time ( obvious ).

but its kinda funny how people somtimes think hoffman is my last name so they come up to me and say "OMG hoffman is my last name too!!!!111"

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

Idk, my grandfather always called me a 'zotte mutse' (wich was the name of my first account) wich means crazy hat, but because the stats were poo i made a new one called zot mutske, wich means little crazy hat :o.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

This is my history:

I like names that are original, and they are the best when there's no number behind it.

But, before I started playing rRunescape I played a game called S.O.F (soldiers of forture 1) on-line.

Our clan was called R'Dam (we ruled) shortcut for Real Damage Always Master.

And ofcourse Rdam. So I was Robert Rdam obviously, I chose it and now I still use it. :D <3: I <3: my name

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

This is my history:

I like names that are original, and they are the best when there's no number behind it.

But, before I started playing rRunescape I played a game called S.O.F (soldiers of forture 1) on-line.

And ofcourse Rdam. So I was Robert Rdam obviously, I chose it and now I still use it. :D <3: I <3: my name

sof ftw! \:D/ never managed to get it working online tho :(

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

This is my history:

sof ftw! \:D/ never managed to get it working online tho :(

I still play lol, both SOF and SOF 2

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Keep it going, guys, this one topic has gotten quite a few posts now!

Nice to see there are some other avid gamers out there, too, that aren't TOTALLY sucked up by RS. Remember, they make great games on the consoles too, but allocate them for cool-down, 'alone' time, for when you are sick of the Yew bots stealing the tree out from under you.

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

irl name +related numbers... :P

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I knew some people who played runescape, namely my father and a really good friend in another game, so back in january 06 one night i decided to make a character to meet my friend from the other game and just play around. I wanted something just generally silly, so i tried Villageidiot...and that was taken, so i dropped an l and went with vilageidiot and it was taken, so i added the x and it became vilageidiotx.

One night became two, and two nights became a week, and next thing i knew i was hooked.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

my first name i took was zpy23 and that was simply becuase my made up nickname was "zippy" what a loser i was. but i quit the game during classic.

not knowing my name when i came back i made a new one. lavaflav came about becuase of the show flavor of love.... and if anyone knows that show, it about flavorflav.... and since that was taken i just took the f out of the word.

doublebirdsnestsny7.png

Best nest to date, two in one swing...

1,001st to 99 Firemaking.

3 Barrows drops: Torags legs, Dharoks legs, Veracs plateskirt

Might as well tell my story too, lol mine is alright and strange. Well in the beginning i actually made Chaplain, and it comes after the Priestly God figure in the game of Warhammer 40k Table Top, you know the Space Marine Chaplain if anyone plays the game. I always found myself as a high believer in gods and creating gods to fight for. Well i screwed up the first Chaplain's stats, i wanted to make him pure, so i made a new one calling it X Chaplain X. Apparently now its my main, living large too lol. But yea my story is either lame or its funny :):)

blackmblack,X%20Chaplain%20X.gif

84Strength2.gif

Well, Reaper-Reaper8888 were all taken, so... And btw, only one or 2 of those 5 accounts is ranked, and they havn't changed for years... :cry: :boohoo:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Well, it first came when I made a character called uNL337. Kind of making fun of myself because at the time I was horrible at Halo 2. I got ALOT better at Halo 2 and now my name is Plx Own Me, kind of a joke, as no one can own me. :notalk:

~73/80 Str~

my name is tyler, and some of my dad's friends called me tippy (tippecanoe and tyler too.) the first time i tries to get the name "tippy", i couldnt get it, so i added the "c".

not exactly a prize winner, but thats my story.

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

I had just seen tommy boy in the scene where Tommy (Chris farley) says through the fan, "lalalalalalala luuuukeeee, I am your faaaather". Well, lalala was taken, and so I added my lunch code to the end, and there was my rsn.

lalalasig2.png