What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

my name was originally supposed to be peggypenguin, cause i love penguins, and it sounded ok. But it was already taken, and i hate numbers. so i did pegpenguin, and it worked.

i also tried penpenguin and pegypenguin. i had already been playing runescape for 2 years, but i kept leaving my accounts and forgetting the passwords, so i kept making more and more >.< ive gone through tutorial so much i could make a bot by memory.

that could be useful...

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My story behind my rsn is kinda boring

i wrote alot of stories a long time ago marking the adventures of one silvor kembool . a strong but not too bright young man who could never get ahead in life , the name has stuck on me ever since . and Mr. Freddie wasnt an available rsn so .. heh

Well, Lemurian is my standard Internet-name. It comes from the GBA-game Golden Sun, where there's a race that lives in a city called Lemuria. They are very smart and live very long. Since I have tried for both those things, that became my nickname.

Also, my first RuneScape-account was started in 2004, so I've just kept it on my new account.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

(looks for flamers) ok none :s

King Means Higher then all the others

Merik is a yu-gi-oh char that doesnt look as [wagon] as the others

999 because my main (kingmerik888) got hacked :(

kingmerik999.png

Tis the great kingmerik!

lol this is all funny i was bored one day so i made a noob that became my main drater_1 it was suposed to be drater#1 but i found out later it was just a space

but if u read the name backwords it will explain alot

[developmentally delayed]=drater lol so ya

harper128 wrote:

where there was a person who had two thermoses next to his computer, one for input, the other for output, so he wouldn't have to leave his keyboard. That is a no-lifer.

drater_1.png

my rs name is rigmarole, i chose this name because i won some money on a horse called rigmarole a few day before. also i think rigmarole sounds pretty cool and now come to think of it, it pretty much describes runscape! :lol:

I really hate my name.... nothing about it is right anymore. Cardcrab374. Ok let's start with the "card" part. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh *gasp* (but don't anymore). Next off is the "crab" part which came from the fact that I HAD pet hermit crabs (all of them are dead now). Lastly, 374 was part of my school login password but i've moved on from that school so that's not right anymore.....

God, I wish I could change my name....

6co7j1h.jpg

Note, sig needs to be updated.

99 woodcutting achieved May 31, 2007!

Currently going for Fletching cape 93/99

So, everyone, why did you pick your RuneScape Name?

What's the story behind it?

My name came from a doll. I wanted a name I had not seen before. I saw the doll and thought it was an unusual name.. and there you have it

Uuh...

My friend thomas showed me runescape, and I was trying to make a name like "Ill kill you", or "killer", but none were available, so I thought of my friend, and thought it would be funny if I called my account kill thomas9.

well when i was starting RS, i wanted an original naame that noone else would have. and well... i couldent think of one -.-

so i searched google for old roman warrior names. it came up on a site for names, and i picked one. Jedrek means:

The boy's name Jedrek \j(e)-drek, jed-rek\ is pronounced JED-rik. It is of Polish origin, and its meaning is "A STRONG MAN". Variant of Andrew.

Jedrek has 1 variant form: Jedrick.

Jedrek is a very rare male first name and a very rare surname

The meaning of the name Jedrek is MANLY, STRONG

The origin of the name Jedrek is Polish.

o ya! manly! i cant help my self i like saying it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:! prove me wrong! I AM MANLY! HEAR ME ROAR! AND PROVE IT WITH GOOGLE! w00t!

um...sorry, but how can something polish be manly? Ive just enevr heard of such a thing. All the poles ive met are real geeks....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My name has 2 parts to it... haseo comes from the vidieo game .dot Hack GU haseo is the main character, 8492 came from the the vidieo game Ace Comcat 5 The Unsung War, it is pretty much a air plane game and 8492 is the name of a squadron that is the main bad guy's in the game... and ed was just something random to put in lol

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Well, my runescape name is mvm20047. People had always asked me why I picked it, and it is very interesting too. mvm was the name of my middle school I went to which is Mar Vista Middle, this account was created in 2004, the 7 stands for I was planning to quit in 2007, but I didn't. Mvm also stands for my nickname in middle school. the reason why I chose it because my life turned around when I was attending to that school. Now, I didn't started in 2004, I started in 2003, with my very first account, I made a back up just in case. The year 2000 is the year I began to decide to make a change to my community, that's where the 200 came from.

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

My Runescape name is "Rune_Ology" which also means "the study of runes" which fits the game pretty well. But I created a second account using "Rune_Studies" but it was banned in the first week :cry: because it is an offensive name for some reason but I never received a reply back with more details on why it was considered offensive :? and why my first account was not :-k (my first guess is that an amount of runescape players don't have the vocabulary large enough to understand what it means)

:!: Sorry ahead of time if I offended anybody.

rune+ology.png

There are 2 reasons behind my RSN,

Firstly: at the time i was 10 i didnt know how to spell pain, so i did a spelling error and it was pian.

Secondly: i like pie, and i am a king (in the game) hence the name piAN king3.

Also if your wondering about Sabaqc its just the names of my friends RSN with my rune tip forums names.

My Runescape name is "Rune_Ology" which also means "the study of runes" which fits the game pretty well. But I created a second account using "Rune_Studies" but it was banned in the first week :cry: because it is an offensive name for some reason but I never received a reply back with more details on why it was considered offensive :? and why my first account was not :-k (my first guess is that an amount of runescape players don't have the vocabulary large enough to understand what it means)

:!: Sorry ahead of time if I offended anybody.

i think i have a reason of why they banned Rune_Studies. They thought u might use it to scam passwords. because "studies" can also mean an office so if u think Rune_office, it relates directly to jagex staff. So they mightve thought u were trying to impersonate them

***its just a guess

my name was originally supposed to be peggypenguin, cause i love penguins, and it sounded ok. But it was already taken, and i hate numbers. so i did pegpenguin, and it worked.

i also tried penpenguin and pegypenguin. i had already been playing runescape for 2 years, but i kept leaving my accounts and forgetting the passwords, so i kept making more and more >.< ive gone through tutorial so much i could make a bot by memory.

that could be useful...

i have 14 accounts and i never forget any of their passwords ;)