What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

My name (Nopheo) is completely made up, but some argue that it is a rip off of Matrix names. (Neo and Morpheous)

My first rsn was so lame. I had played other RPG where I could change my name so my first rsn was Newb........

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redeyesblackdragonbydarwu2.jpg

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Nickname when i was young was Clide. Nowadays i love starwars alot. ok. i love it so much that i would do anything almost to get something new in star wars lol. well anyways. Thats how i added darth to it. Dark side rules!!!!!!!

my RS name is Closterman he was a famous french pilot of ww2 and he wrote a book called " le grand cirque" ( the great cirqus in english or at least i think...) and well i love planes and Im french and im a big fan of this dude and i got no numbers on it becaude i dont think it is a very common name and something funny i dont even know what it means :D

o and very nice thread by the way \:D/

closterman.png

closterman.png

Quote: "noob is not a level it is a behaviour"

I'm a story writer, I hope to someday be as recognized for my fantasy writings the way that Robert Jordan and Stephen Lawhead are. My name came from a weapon used by a character in the story.

A different account, Wizard Harum, got his name from a character in a Fire Emblem fanfiction I had written. Speaking of which:

Well, there's this wonderful series of games called Fire Emblem, I'm sure some of you know about them. I had just gotten Fire Emblem 7, known in America as just Fire Emblem because it was the first one to be released here. There's this really awesome character in it and his name is Jaffar... and the highest level a character can reach in FE is 20, so I was set to name my character Jaffar20. But of course, it was taken. So I added a 0. Jaffar200 is my name.

[offtopic]Let me guess. You got path of radiance? he was a hawk. Let me just confirm his name. I dont' think it was Jaffar...

edit: If you were talking about path of radiance. Then it's Janaff, not Jaffar.

This person is referring to the first Fire Emblem released in the States: Rekka No Ken (Blazing Sword) and was called simply Fire Emblem in America, released on the GBA. Jaffar is the name of an assassin that you recruit towards the end of the game, and was one of the very few prepromoted units worth using.

<------used to be a FE geek, is now an MMO geek

EDIT: edited out a typo.

As my main accounts name is soooo creative i'll tell you my pures :lol:

Pure name: Nub_Hybrid

When i made the account i didn't want to be called a pure because i was a melee/mage hybird so i wanted Hybrid in the name. Then someone messaged me on instant messenger and said Hai Nubcake so i created Nub_Hybrid. :D

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

i've decided to tell you instead of sending you to wikipedia. my name is the name of the sword that Cloud uses in Advent Children.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Well, I used to play the Jak games on PS2 and Jak's name in the future was Mar, ( I thought this was pretty cool at the time ). So i just added a "The Hero" to it and got "Mar The Hero". There you have it, clap clap. :thumbsup:

Disconformity.png

Eminem777 -

I never thought i would play this game for 5+ Years...

so i just wanted a name fast and chosed Eminem, because i was and still am big fan of Eminem and an old friend, that told me about RS, had the numbers 666 at the end of his name so i chosed 777. :P

my RS name is Closterman he was a famous french pilot of ww2 and he wrote a book called " le grand cirque" ( the great cirqus in english or at least i think...) and well i love planes and Im french and im a big fan of this dude and i got no numbers on it becaude i dont think it is a very common name and something funny i dont even know what it means :D

o and very nice thread by the way \:D/

That's acctually pretty cool, but that means some German guy would call himself Manfred Von Richtofen/The Red Baron.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

first post! i juss wanted to come on and tell you how awesome my name is. big fan of tip.it

kneeling bob is kneeling because he kneels! (what now?) i wanted a player that had high prayer no matter how nooby it seems to pk'er types. Now it's maxed out at 45, not going members. I also fish and cook, which require kneeling. no numbers in my name, ever.

prayerhiscore.jpg

40 atk / 55 str / 40 def / 40 rng / 45 pry / 47 mag

I wish i could change my name!

I had heard a guy that goes on my bus calling imself dark_nemesis on MSN or somthing. Seen as i have absolutley no imagination, i chose nemesis and a random number that i liked... Hence Nemisis_482.

shame i spelt nemesis wrong... grr

oh well my account is too good (by my standards anyway) so im not making an entire new one! :wall:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I wish i could change my name!

I had heard a guy that goes on my bus calling imself dark_nemesis on MSN or somthing. Seen as i have absolutley no imagination, i chose nemesis and a random number that i liked... Hence Nemisis_482.

shame i spelt nemesis wrong... grr

oh well my account is too good (by my standards anyway) so im not making an entire new one! :wall:

Your skills aren't that high thou', but still high enough for being a good arguement for not beginning again!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Added "168" at the end because they are lucky numbers. :P

Are you Asian by any chance? :P

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

A long time ago, I was addicted to the computer game Final Doom. The game's official site was http://teamtnt.com/ixfd.htm, and for some odd reason, I thought that the letters "ixfd" sounded cool. The game had 64 levels, and I thought that 64 was an interesting number, so that's how I chose "ixfd64" as my username. I guess that Nintendo 64 started the trend.

Bit odd...................

my first account back in 2002 was named kitsune tsu because i used to like dorkanime back then and kitsune is japenese for wolf and tsunami is... tsunami. The whole name Kitusune Tsunami wouldnt fit so I left off the end of tsunami. I like that name still. Then when i started runescape again I named my new account flipskate because i started skaterboarding and i thought flipskate was cool even though I never owned a flip board because they suck.

Make sure to be pleased with the ways of your death

For in days of reckoning and when the twilight torn is ticking

Elysium is halfway and as an answer to the plea

You're destined to yield fragments of Hell in return

Abcmsaj

Ummm

A = Alex = Me

B = Brad = Brad_2401

C = Carlos = Cool_Carlos1

M = Mat = McMatyG

SAJ = First Form Tutor We All Had ^ ^ ^

XD

I enjoy reading these.

Thanks for the thread

(Y)

Abcmsaj.png 99 Cooking. [DONE 24/12/07]

249.png Quest Cape. [DONE]

Abcmsaj.png 99 Fletching. [DONE]

I actually just made my account a week ago. But trust me I'm no noob. I have a main that got scammed, so after a few months I started up again. Then I came to the username. :ohnoes: Well in the end I choose my favorite charater I made from D & D, a theif named Luicean. I have always thought it was a cool name.

Remeber, it's OK until you caught.