What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

Well my RS name was very simply picked.

It is my first and only account and I was really excited about playing the game after my friends told me about it in School so I just typed in Why.

Then it came up with loads of number choices and I thought 2060 sounded better than the other choices like 161,397 (These numbers then were made up lol)

So that was it.... I was Why2060.

I hated the name at first but I've grown used to it :)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha my rs name is saber blade2. my friends name was saber1251 and i thought it would be cool to have saber in my name. i made this account in 2001 and i DISTINCTLY REMEMBER that i could've been saber blade i just thought that name was pretty boring and added the 2 on to make it flashy. haha now i wish i was saber blade....

runemsmithcape,saber%20blade2.gif

Feel Free to Pm me for anything

Before I made this account, I saw a thriller where someone sat behind his computer, and suddenly someone with a dagger stood behind him. The guy behind his pc didn't notice him, and got slaughtered (kind of XD).

When I was making this account, this was going throug my mind. First I wanted to take my usual nickname: Flamed. Taken or impossible. Next usual nickname: Flamed_Arrow. Taken or impossible. New nickname.. Hmm, I just saw a movie. I knew it was online, and I was thinking about other people playing the game while satting behind their computer. Of course I saw myself, evil as I am (NOT), standing behind them.

Behind them.. Behind You!

But.. It was taken :(. But, I saw, Behind You0-Behind You5 was available. I thought, if I have to have a number, it will be the 0, it's least lame XD.

Note: Usually I don't like slaughter-movies, and I'm not THAT evil :P.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

Camaman

Its a name derived from my first name Cameron. It kinda has a super hero gist to it.

Here is an example

Super-Man

Bat-Man

Cama-Man

Lol

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

well my RS name is kane1306 *hrm* Mr.kane1306 if you mind, and well my fav. wrestler was masked kane (until he got unmasked, and started to suck), and well just simple kane was impossible, so i picked 1306 *13 in 2006 until October 19, then 14 ::' *. This is my alternitive name, for my real one (damo900) got hacked...so there.

:thumbup:

dragonmhween06,kane1306.gif

kane1306.gif

hi.

For some reason, my old maths teacher used to call me tintin, and when I found out about rs, it was at school, at breaktime, after a maths lesson, and so i just called myself tintin.

Obviously there were a few other tintins, and so it gave me the option to be called tintin113; and as it sounded easy enough to remember, I made the account tintin113! =)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

• 1 month later...

This account i wish i could change. When i made it my friend who introduced me to it was with me, anf he wanted me to name it this, and then i found out i couldn't change it so im mad

My noob account(mountain jam lvl60)is a song by the allman brothers band, a 30 minute long instrumental masterpiece :mrgreen:

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I like moose(s)?

My first account was Trunksbomb. Trunks was a character in DBZ, which I watched at the time, about 6 years ago. Trunks was taken, and I knew that I didn't want numbers in my name. So I picked Trunksbomb. :D

And my current name.. It's all caps, and I think with "O"s it was taken, so I used "0"s instead. I don't count them as numbers in my name either, since they form the actual name. ::'

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Iunno if I ever posted but there's a cool story behind mine.

Well this account first started as a pker in RSC. Then it just turned into a whatever account. When RSC was shut down and I was forced to move on to RS2 This was the highest level account I had so I decided to use it.

Now since it was a pker I had to make it look strong and mean. So I thought hmm... why have normal bones when I could have my bones made of rune? That's pretty cool. So I created Made0f12une, which is referring to my bones.

It can also in turn be thought upon as being made of rune, such as one can be made of money

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

It was just a random name suggested to me by the same friend who suggested using the name BloodLust for AlienAA. =P

I miss him...

Edit: My favorite number is now 552 thanks to this name and I know use the screen name deathlord552 for everything. If you see a deathlord552 somewhere, it's probably me. =P

Cowards can't block Warriors.

• 3 weeks later...

Just came to my mind from emptyness.

Today I checked what that means.

"Kostroma, benevolent and malevolent fertility goddess; like the Greeks' Persephone, she is a dying and reborn daughter. Russian

Kostromo, Kostrubonko - A dying-and-ressurecting spring fertility-god. Russian"

Somehow this name is perfect for me. :-k

Today I trying to become better person than yesterday.

Kostromo.png

Kostromo.png

I made my character back in 8th grade computer class. Gaming wasn't allowed and the teacher was doing random walkarounds. I had to think of something fast, since I had no idea that I'd still be playing the game 6 years later. Poopingman came to mind.

The end.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Mine story's best, I didn't even come up with the name for Runescape, it was for WOW (I don't have it, but my brother lets me play it when I see him)

Anyway, my name was as a result of trying to think of a good name, and when I decided to make a new account on Rs, I thought, why not use Krator

Long story short Krator was taken, so I had to settle with Krator15 (Being 15 and all)

Awesome Red Vs Blue quote

They shall all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull! Which tastes digusting!

63s08kz.jpg

Congrats tryto and kostromo, you both managed to revive this reallllly dead topic!

I'm surprised this came back from the dead.... Gonna update this with the post count too, now.

Some good reasons for the names, and some completely strange names too... :-s

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png