What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this is all funny i was bored one day so i made a noob that became my main drater_1 it was suposed to be drater#1 but i found out later it was just a space

but if u read the name backwords it will explain alot

[developmentally delayed]=drater lol so ya

lol nice name

Guess my story is kinda short ::' , im a big viewtifuljoe fan, and i think im awesome enough to deserve the title of "viewtiful" 8-) so viewtifulme1 was born....thats basically it .... :XD:

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

Dooby Hoo

Cuz my 1st 4 accounts, all not played on for at least 2 yers, were fushka, theropinditi, rubenstine and tulberash... SOME MORE RANDOM!!! :P :P \'

WHERE DID "All your base are belong to us" come from anyway: will search for an answer: pm me with details

Locutus B0rg comes from Star Trek.

Captain Picard becomes a Borg and is called Locutus of Borg.

I was gonna do Locutus Borg but that name was taken. I've had him added in my friend list ever since I've made this account and I've never seen him log on.

PS: My guy is dressed as Picard.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Chocoella...Hmm.

The story started in Msn, I was speaking to my gf, and eating chocolate. I thought hmm I want to remember her always and never forget my love for chocolate \' so I merged the two together with great difficulty *cough* :roll: and thus became "Chocoella"

No I've never wanted to change it either :)

chocoella.png

chocoella.gif

I think my name is pretty self explanatory. I was sleepy.

A friend of mine conned me into trying out RuneScape. I was tired and I didn't really want to do it and I chose to make my name exactly what I was feeling at the time.

Well my RS name is my least interetsing name ever. I had a friend who called himself jamespointer so i called myself petercassell and i went form there. Those are our real names.

My main online name now, Monkeyboo2 is much more interesting.My favuorite game ever ever is Timesplitters Future Perfect (yes, i was rank 32 in the world :o) and when i was a noob i played as the monkey character and liked sneaking up on ppl so at my friends house i nmade the account Monkeyboo and wa a big noob. then i gont PS2 online and didnt want dishonuor my other account by using monkeyboo again so i used 'Monkeyboo2' cos it rhymed and was the descendant of Monkeyboo :)

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Joecool280 is made from: firstly the joe part, my real name is Joel, but my nickname is Joe so I just did that, the cool bit, thats just a bit of ego inflation and the 280, I tried joecool28, my lucky number but that was taken so I just slapped an 0 onto the end. Ive been using joecool280 online ever since, on forums, in racing games, in skateboarding games and in Halo against my mates (I dont have xbox live).

Hmm, I really don't know how i chose my name.. I just wanted something special, something new, something that nobody ever came out with it.. So I was thinking what would look cool and sound nice, so I have chosen Name Aumorium.. I really love my name and it's something special to me ::'

Btw his Last name is Rilatium, and he has cousin named Ascaria Istamor

mines started from preskool i had and still do have a hobbie of space, it was somthing i found very intresting, so i made my own yahoo mail account called at space18 which was taken, they gave me different names that were not taken. thats where space1810 came from and i used it for a while then realised how sad it is, and i so wish i could change it lol....some one asked me to once on rs "where is space 1810 and can i park in it" that took me a good 5mins who realise what the hell he was on about.

space1810.png

space1810.gif

Back when I first got addicted Runescape I went through... :oops: three accounts.. the first one was a favourite word of mine 'Aethyrial' i thought I was so clever, making up a new one... then I died and spazzed out. Created 'Kitsunebi' (there wasn't anyone with this name yet) Then Misty_waters3...

And for the last and final one I wanted something flashy, something that grabbed peoples eyes, something that said hey, look at me! So of course I used the word 'Flash' then added on 'flare' as in a temporary flare of glory... and 9 is my favourite number.

my name came about when my friend had a account called 00oo00o or somthing. it was supposed to just be a bank space account but it ended up being a good account. when i decided to make a new account he warned me to choose a good name incase it actualy becomes a good account. so i thought about it and gordhammer sounded good, so that was wot it was. and then i added 1 because i like to be number 1.

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...

my ingame name is 1stmessenger :D

at first I wanted to make my RSN Dark messenger aswell, but it exceeded the 12 character limit, :? so I had to choose an alternative.

As I dont like things like drkmsnger and stuff :P , I came upon this one. Though theres a number in it it has a meaning so I was, and have been up to now, content with 1stmessenger.

Btw, dark messenger refers is the name of the song that plays while fighten Trance Kuja in Final Fantasy 9, I like it's ominous beginning. I believe Diablos' attack when you summon him in ff8 is also called dark messenger

I'm Welsh, and my username is Welsh.

Draig - Dragon

Goch - Red

06 - The year i started playing

I'n welsh you put the adjective after the word instead of before.

Then Ddraiggoch06 was born =)

My name came from the fact that, many many years ago, I created an Elven character for an RPG called Lylax. He was known as "The Deathquestor" because he was somewhat suicidal, constantly seeking battle and glory. As that was too long, it was shortened to "Slayer Lylax".

Saradomin; the answer to all of life's fashion dilemmas.

Stelinisto2

The story of my name is not necessarily a happy one. I was destroyed. My life had shattered, everything I had known I had just learned was a lie. I was born anew as a corrupted version of the innocent sheltered fool I once was. I was older, wiser, and harsher in appearance and in character. Upon my rebirth into this new form, I threw down my old name because that name represents everything I no longer was. I took on a new name. One that would reflect what I had become.

I took the last half of my new name and added four letters and a number to the end. the number represents that I am the second version of myself, the letters were merely added because the first half of my name is common, the second half sounds odd without extra letters. That is what makes up my RSN, nothing more.

That is my story. Weather you choose to believe it is up to you. I won't try to back up my story because I've already lived it.

Life is a storm!

mine was:

i like the word 'dude'

and...thats it really, just thought of a random name

PS this was before i knew what a 'dude' was

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard