What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

Well, I chose the name Evil Pig20. I couldn't think of a name so I chose a random adjective and a random noun, and so I got evil Pig20. (anyone that uses xbox live will know that their random name generator does this)

And so, the giant chicken named Jagex laid another egg that hatched into my account.(its ture :anxious:)

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well pretty much i got my name because i had a old account and well he was banned.......

but enyways while i woz on dat account i saw someone called drake at lvl 90+ i thought that he was the best so i copied his name

wid a z :) pretty lame ha ha ha

:ohnoes:

the most faq of all is not what is the meaning of life, but really wht would happen if the whole world farted at once??

dragonmsanta,drakze.gif

Well.. I got my name because..; Kip = Sleep, and i'm very lazy...

Cpt. Kiph from Futurama is rather funny.. =/

And I write my " Z 's " in a wierd way..

There you go.. Kiphz

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.KIPHZ *ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)* ^^

hm...i got mine from the cartoon show ..the wild thornberries the documentary guy...with the big moustache...i was still a child at that time before entering teen years,darwin is also from charles darwin as well ..thdarwin007 is my id...the 007 is of course related to james bond....th is my name ....shorten..

thdarwin007.gif

thdarwin007.gif

thdarwin007.gif

My character name comes from a city in a the game star ocean till the end of time i really liked that game so i named my character Auqios. I also die alot in runescape so i desided since i have a main id make a new account that i can go into wild and not have to worry about losing my expensive stuff so i made a pker named Auqios Jr. Then i met Art of Skilz a lvl 3 pure skiller and Tord Tealo and thought that was really cool and more of a challenge so i made a lvl 3 pure skiller and named it Auqios Jr Jr i thought it was kinda cool cuz not many people that have more then one account would do something like that although i have seen macros with the same name just difrrent numbers but so far i think im the only person on runescape that has done that with there name >.< anyways thats my story.

PS: Run on sentences RULE!!!!

Wanted to choose a name that wouldn't embarass me later, i tried a few but it wouldn't let me, so i tried Anubis. That wasn't allowed either so i added the blue because i REALLY didn't want to put a number in my name.

I like it.

Sad thing is, i really only started playing because my little brother had and i had to be better than him at it, took me two days (he'd only been playing a week or two) and he hasn't caught me yet.

Adventurer choose your path with care,

And be, with caution, bold,

Not all the treasure's really there,

Nor all that glitters gold

I didn't want a name with numbers, but all the names i liked were taken. So i pulled out an encyclopedia............(weird i know) and inside was the name hyponome (definition- a squid's lungs or something) i liked it a lot and used it ever since

When did I realise i was God? I was praying and found that i was talking to myself

runemrune,hyponome.gif

hyponome.gifhyponome.gif

Ok. The name Veyron27 is made of 2 parts.

Back in January 2002, being 14 years old, I didn't think much about what a rs login name would mean. I wanted to play real quick, didn't want to think half an hour for a unique name... so I thought of cars, of which I was seriously obsessed by then (lol, techhead)... and picked the fastest of them all, the Bugatti Veyron.

6 letters in, came a problem. Name taken.

I added my birthdate, 27th of april, or just 27, ontop of the name and so my rsn was born.

Later I found out I should have put in a bit more thought into choosing a name. ::'

dontfearthereaper2.png

Ok. The name Veyron27 is made of 2 parts.

Back in January 2002, being 14 years old, I didn't think much about what a rs login name would mean. I wanted to play real quick, didn't want to think half an hour for a unique name... so I thought of cars, of which I was seriously obsessed by then (lol, techhead)... and picked the fastest of them all, the Bugatti Veyron.

6 letters in, came a problem. Name taken.

I added my birthdate, 27th of april, or just 27, ontop of the name and so my rsn was born.

Later I found out I should have put in a bit more thought into choosing a name. ::'

was the buggati veyron in production in jan 02?

When did I realise i was God? I was praying and found that i was talking to myself

runemrune,hyponome.gif

hyponome.gifhyponome.gif

Bleed Foryou

Lyrics from a song by Atreyu I think.. Or some other band like that..

I can't remember.

People always run up to me telling me I own and pwn, Whhhaat?

They then explain there is a really well known pure called Bleed 4 u or something along those lines.

naa its by hidden in plain view

\'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My RS name? well, my real-life 'nickname' was hippo, because my name is Hidde and i'm quite broad an muscular (ahem). But i think hippo was allready taken, so i combined hippo with Hidde, and i got Hippodo. Taken too! Then i thought about a number, and i settled with the licence plate of Donald Duck (or something like it) :D

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Evry1 knows that one00one is a stupid name, but I chose this name because on my first account (j2mlmaster) I was rich (I had 30gp!!), but ok, I (thought) thats I was rich and I wanted to scout a bit, but didnt want to lose something (A bank?) so I made another acc to scout, but I didn't know a name, and i hate the numbers.. So I was watching the Tv a bit, and a stupid song went on called 1001 nights. So I went on the computer, logged in, and triend one00one, and it worked, so thats how I got my name.

though, it's a stupid name, and how about the scout thing? I went stronger and stronger.. and j2mlmaster was only lvl 6.. so.. ehh.. u know.. But okay, One00one is lvl 91+ now, but i'd still wish I could change it..

RuneScape shall never die (Duh, it's a game)

the story behind my name is this:

whe I first started to play rs, I also used to play rayman every now and then, so I tried "rayman". was already taken "rayman1" too. "rayman2" also. "rayman100"also. at that point I got annoyed, an tried "rayman10000", wich happend to be unused yet.

rayman10000.png

Mine is pretty boring :(

My real life name is MichaÃÆÃâÃâël, so I took a part of my name (Micha) with an easy-to-remember number (499). -.-

Wish I could change it...

And the story behind the name of my Skiller 'To Woodcut' is quite obvious, as I always WC and fire make with him :lol:

I am ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬Åber proud about this name :)

badqualitysiglc7.gif

^......................Click For Highscores Of Micha499!......................^

..............94+ Combat - 239+ Quest Points - 1434+ Total.............

i suppose u all know Michael Schumacher, the retired Formula 1 Champion. I am a huge fan. He was often referred to as Schumi or Derschumi, and so i decided DerSchumi would be nice. I was surprised noone thought of that name yet

Japanese - Midnight Cc

Cc was a clan me and my friends made when we started, if you looked you'd find about 10 people over the years with the Cc suffix, but I'm the only one remaining now. :(

I believe it was supposed to mean Cash Clan, though my memory constantly fails me so I'm not at all sure.

tifsbti6oi.gif

everyone asks me if i got high when i someone talks to me... main reason is cause i had a afro haircut a few years ago and everybody called me afroman..

most thinks cause its of the singer.. but that aint

the 103 is my house number :P.... had to be creative

afroman103ow6.jpg

Natural Chemist: To addicting

http://www.naturalchemist.com/?ref=robkuh1990

Well my name is barrowed from a few cultres.

Kojiro is James (my real first name) tranlated in to on form of Japanese (i forget whihc one) and Rei is porugese (I'm a quarter) for king. SO translate that, flip the words around, and you have King James. Thats the name I use online for everything so if u see that you know it's me :D

One day I will be great but now I am a common man. I thank those whos weakness allows my growth of strength.

When I was young I confused the guy from Gorillaz, Murdock, with some name I must have just made up. Just bad memory I spose. Hence the name Wardock. I got 711 from Seven Eleven and thought I'd put a space between the numbers and letters because I can. :D

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

Hmm, after reading a couple pages, I'll say: I <3 Monoxide Child. I fervently agree with each and every post of yours.

I'll explain the names I've made:

Hrowsidar- When I was 12 and started exploring the internet outside of BBS's for games and such, I became addicted to the yahoo chat rooms for some weird reason I can't even fully comprehend nor explain. And, for anyone who knows my background, which is uh, one person on RS, I'm an avid fan of fantasy, though I do have a streak a mile wide for science fiction. (Especially horror stuff, Lovecraft and his Mythos brethren ftw.) So it was only natural that I became addicted to the yahoo roleplayers. I guess it also helped foster my 150+ wpm typing ability, since there were two styles of fighting: T1, and T2 (I'm guessing whoever made the rules was a fan of terminator, heh.) t1 was purely descriptive turn-based combat, basically, you couldn't FORCE your opponent to suffer an attack, you just had to employ superior tactics and logic to let them choose to suffer a blow.

It was common for T1 fights to last hours for what (if any of that crap really existed) would be seconds or minutes. I think my personal best fight was 13 days, involing 9 people. One of the best players I ever fought, known only as Eric the Red, his character was named Dfrink Hrowsidar. He was some kind of demonic abomination of a silvin magician, but anyway, I stole his last name because I had always thought Dfrink was a rather homosexual sounding first name.

T2 fighters were pure speed, hence the 150+ wpm typing ability. It was common for the best T2ers to type paragraphs (the limits for fight were like 10 for an attack, 10 for hit, 10 for defense.) before their opponent got off the minimum for a defense.

My second name was Apathic Doom. I had meant for it to be Apathetic Doom, a sort of Gothic-laced name espousing uncaring animosity for the seemingly oblivious masses of idiots that make up his fellow brethren.

I guess I got bored with him because I never really liked being forced to change the name due to space constraints and thus not being Apathetic, and none of the people that asked being smart enough to understand my malformation of the adjective.

My current main, and third name, was Foetid Aeon. His name is to represent the age that mankind is currently in. Much like his predecessor, he is apathetic to the legions and throngs of idiots about him, so to him, this age of mankind is not to be reveled in, but is nothing more than a dank, disgusting aeon in which man stupendously salutes ignorance and narcissism o'er intellectual capabilities and philanthropistic tendancies.

My f2p pure skiller, who is a woodcutter at the moment, is named Xenophagia. Essentially, the definition of her (yes, she's a girl, it's gotten her a few donations from f2p people, which is less time I have to spend selling crap to get better eq for her, since I don't drop trade stuff, and hence would rather have the rune axes fester in uselessness on Foetid than risk punishment on either account by giving them to Xeno) name is the consumer of all. I got the idea for it from Aliens, where the name they give these beasts is the Xenophage. Much like Xenocide, the big brother of Genocide, it merely alters the suffix from one who seeks the destruction of to one whom consumes {all}.

Black as midnight, Black as pitch, Blacker than the foulest Witch.