What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

When me and my brother were kids, we player a game and pretended it was a really weird TV series. With every TV series there are villians, so I came up with Rabid Chipmunks some how. Since then, it stuck.

Too bad though the name Rabid Chipmunk doesn't fit in the space Jagex allows you for a name. :cry: So I shortened it to my current RS name: R. Chipmunk. I always use Rabid everywhere else I can, though.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well My RS Name is of course Snakebite420 I had come up with this name because of a game i use to play called Monster truck madness 1. This is a totally real monster truck its name is Snake Bite and it has some pretty cool looks on it and after that it stuck to me, when i first started playing Runescape 5 and some odd years ago, When i first tryed making a account it said that Snakebite was taken ..(Which it actually isn't a account name, runescape won't let you name your character for any thing thats in the game except for stuff like axe and simple stuff.... or that's what i heard...) So then my friend said to add the "420" on it...so i did thinking it was a kewlio number and about 3 years later i found out what it actually ment lol. I now get alot of people saying their rolling one now and all of that lol!

Thats about it! Hope you liked my Story (100% true) \'

~Snakebite420

Snakebite420.png

Well,

I choose my user becoz when i started playing rs, the week b4 hand, i started going out wit ma first gf.

So since my name is james, and i was loving her...

My supereor (i dunno if thats even spelt rite <3: ) intellect put them together and i got loverjames

\'

My name actually came from an old E-mail account. I had named that account from my initials mdk and then tried to select an abbreviation for my location, CT and USA were taken so the next obvious level was NA for North America, thank god that wasn't taken otherwise I might be mdke (Earth).

The reason I added the 2 at the end was because I messed up my first RS account during the early days you were only allowed a few pker to non-pker transitions, and I used all of mine up exploring this feature. So mdkna2 is my second account using the mdk name. Oddly enough I've become so used to that 2 that when I want to use my mdk name in something else I always add the 2 in.

mine is really basic, i love the game "the legend of zelda" witch the main character's name is link. and i liked the hotwheels series "highway 35" but "link35" was taken.. so i tried "link3535" that also was taken. the 10 came from the age that link sets out on his adventure! there you go. theres my 88+ account, "link353510". and my free account, hero3 8's story... i hade a 2005 dragon calendar, march's pic was a guy ontop of a watch tower on a small island off shore of a castle with dragons flying around. (it was a awsome pic but i got rid of the calendar :wall: ) any way, he was holding a sword that looked like silverlight and he had a red cape on with an orange line at the bottom (like the one in RuneScape). okay, not that basic but i had fun typing this! \'

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I didn't know much about the game but I wanted a REAL name for my character not something thrown together so I chose Charlotte Bronte one of my favorite author's but it wouldn't fit so I went with her sister, Emily instead which has worked quite nicely for me. My brother and I refer to her as Emmy for short and I'm not really sure what we would have called Charlotte. I've always been glad I chose a real name.

The more you Read the more you know

The more you Know the smarter you grow

The smarter you Grow the stronger your voice

When speaking your Mind or making a Choice

well originally i wanted Mr_Hyde, but that was taken, so i tacked on 1218, my month and day of birth. thats pretty much it.

had i the chance to take it back, i would find something other than numbers to put on it

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

This is my second account...

My friend introduced me to the game 4 years ago. He made me my first account, which he named "Ritard". I told him he misspelled it, but he wouldn't listen to me, which, of course, makes the name much more fitting :D .

Anyway, I went home, and the next day when I tried to log on he'd changed the password on me :evil: , so I decided to create a new account.

Well, we rode the bus together, and he liked to get in my face and say "blooblybloblyblooblyblobly!!!"...(don't ask me why, he was funny :roll: ). Anyway, I decided to name my account "blooblyblobly", but that was too long and by the time I noticed the "y" got cut off I'd already made it.

The funny thing is, about 50% of the time someone tries to say a portion of my name, they manage to misspell it so that it gets censored (no part of my name is censored)...and the rest of the time it's usually "bloody" :?

I have several other accounts, but the only one I use much besides bloob is x legendre x. The x's are because legendre was taken, and legendre was because I wanted a name that tied to legends (my goal for that account *points to sig*), that also related to math.

Oh yeah, I think I have the current pass for ritard, but so does my friend :x

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

I really don't think I should touch this subject.

lol, found that funny.

posted yesterday and it was on page 12 =\ no one responded to mine lol.

about doubled in pages since yesterday, almost lol

crazy how so many are posting here. Good job strato XD

black_firexp.png

When I created my accounted i was quite obessed by the bird and besides the the obsession, a Gyr Falcon was used by the king/lord as bird of prey of choice in falconry

In medieval times, the Gyrfalcon was considered the king's bird.

from Wikipedia

It represented the king most of the time so it means king and since the name king has been taken so many times so :P

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Not very imaginitive I suppose - but I love LOTR and Gandalph especially.

Of course that name was taken as well as Gandalph 1, 2, 3....13411, etc.

So I thought- "Hey most Runescapers can't spell anyway - :thumbsup: - why not change a letter or two?" I changed the 2nd "a" to and "o" and the "L" to a "1" and voila - it was available.

I especially like that I don't have a name with a large number after it.

By the way- I also play under the name Gando1ph Jr

When I joined the main thing I wanted to avoid was a number...

Dr Hobo was my hero at the time (still is, Doctor Hobo ftw!) (charcter in VG cats btw ;) )

Medjai towards the Egyptian tribe thanks to my general interest in History ;x

Tadah: Hobo Medjai!

(Also own Hobo Hoplite and Hobo Hersir) :P

Boozeless-Bum1.gif

I dont have a real story behind my rs name, although the number does have some story i guess.

Me and a friend were creating my account right and he said something really dum, so that how i got my name, waterlogd, but he said i needed some numbers. I looked at the clock and it was 3:40, so those are my numbers.

Nothing too great, but its how i got my name

MSSW3-Banner.gif

:boohoo:

Simple; I was working for the AP when I started playing RS and came up with cameraqueen since, the camera was my weapon of choice and queen... well... hahahaha I was basically the lone person in my dept; hince the name Queen. :roll:

how can you just sit and judge me.... and walk the streets of Bakersfield!?!

cameraqueen.png

My name flamemagic4 now in retrospect is really ironic since I'm not a mage pure or anythoing im balanced. I thought about it when I created it a while ago. Hey this is a fantasy/like medieval/like mythology type game. So I thought first of a coup,le historical names they were taken. Then I said to myself hey, in the old days they believed in magic so I decided upon Flamemagic4 the 4 is because it's one of my lucky numbers.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Well My RS Name is of course Snakebite420 I had come up with this name because of a game i use to play called Monster truck madness 1. This is a totally real monster truck its name is Snake Bite and it has some pretty cool looks

~Snakebite420

i love that game monster truck madness i used to play it every damn day, snake bite was my favorite truck.

Make sure to be pleased with the ways of your death

For in days of reckoning and when the twilight torn is ticking

Elysium is halfway and as an answer to the plea

You're destined to yield fragments of Hell in return

darkone617: october i was sitting at my cousins and i had seen a game called runescape so i decided to start playing it because i was bored lol. so i was thinking of evil and dark sounding names and i was like hmmm darkdiscple? no, maybe darkwarrior? nope how bout darkone? and something clicked and i was like whoa that sounds sick and then the numbers because oraginal was taken lol

PNUTBUTASLAP!

bannerkc5.png

kakawcopyfg2.png