What's the story behind your RS name?

stratotanker

I got my RS name a few years back when I was at school in an English lesson.

We were reading a story, and this kid started to read in a Scottish accent for some reason.

After that, everyone started to say it. Someone said something naughty and then people evolved it from there and that's where "Bum Fluff in Scottish" came about. :XD:

(Sorry if this is of any offense to Scottish people. Love you. x)

tanmsanta,BoomFloof.gif

BoomFloof.gif

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancient Lynx

The ancient part came from the kind of magick and lynx was a random name I made up that happend to look really cool.

I even think a few people have used the Lynx part in my name, or atleast thats what I want to think. ::'

i love comics and i love to be unique. i chose Hubald because nobody knows who that guy is.

The name wasn't taken (of cause), no need to add anything (like "_0897"), easy log-in, hurray!!

Este alce te quiere de verdad

Rewind back to early2001, back when RS was...3 servers. Anyway, I was in Computer class and I saw one of my friends browsing the site, I was like "Might wanna check that out." At the time "Battlefield" from Bonus.com was the height of online play for me. Anyway, no games were allowed in the class, so I had to hastily come up with a name. So I concocted "Poopingman", never expecting to play the game more than a few hours....of course that wasn't the case. He lives on!

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Quite obvious: I just love skills, so I wanted everyone to know I'm not just some random noob.

And I got so tired of everyone on the forums thinking that I was a guy on my old account... <.<

The only problem is that now everyone is asking me about my stats and they're still too low to boast with :oops:

any1166392255.png

Okay well my friend came up with this name and it made me laugh so I used it XD

Ask her if you wanna know where it came from

Icost10p

WOO

If you ever see me don't you dare say "haha I'll buy you" by the way, it isn't funny. Well, it was the first hundred times.. but now I'm just rambling.

TOODLES

AscultÃÆââ¬Å¾Ãâ Ã¢â¬â¢ cu urechile, vezi cu ochii, dar taci cu gura

Lets see, well back in 8th grade when we read a midsummer night's dream, I had to read the part of "Lysander" a lot. I grew to get used to the name.

I also used to play Diablo 2, which has a character named "Lysander" in it. This name sort of caught on to me before I started playing 'Scape.

The first account I ever had was named "Fhqwhgads_27" based on something from a website called homestarrunner.com. The number "27" was my homeroom number in school at the time.

Then that account got banned. "Fhqwhgads_28" came next. That one got banned too. So, I thought of what a good name would be. I tried "Lysander_28", that was taken.

When I first started playing D2, my friend told me to put an x in front of my name if it was taken, because not many people did that. So I decided to forge this name I still have today, "Xlysander_28".

reportsigvj6.png

kidsranqe.png

Check out my Aviansies guide, going back to February 2008! viewtopic.php?f=180&t=772125&p=6254788#p6254788

reginlief_28.png

reginlief_28.png

I was just thinking or the bombing of Birmingham, and just randomly picked it out of the blue. I always hated RS players with numbers on the end, so I just picked that[obviously no one else had picked it]. I want to change to Da Skillz Dat Killz, or else Barca4ever Go Barca!!! :thumbsup:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Well Im Erelous, Plain and simple I belive in past lifes and in one of lifes I believe I was a merchant travelling on the ship. But the ship got stuck in the north pole and everyone frooze to death. lol

Then theres the fact 'Erelous' change into 'Erebus' is the complete darkness that everything was born from. Ie the 'chaos'. Father to some of the greek titans.

RS Feb 2002.

tip.it 2005

My Rs names have stories behind them all.

For Starters, Sword King05.

The reason behind this was because I wanted to get every sword I could and become 'king'. The 05 was because it was 2005, least I think it was :-s . Now adays I just use a d battle, dds, HAD torags hammers, dark lite, and some other random weapons. Thats the story of Sword King05

His motto: Bow down to the Sword King \'

Then theres Nexus Pker05,

05 was because of Sword King (reference), and Its my pker file

Then Verac Monk1,

at first it started as a prayer pure and which barrows armor gives prayer bonus? Verac. Verac is the armor, monk is the prayer, and he's the 1 and only.

Yew Gaurdian,

Wood cutting pure

Noob Ovrlord,

I wanted to make it cause everyone calls lvl 3's noobs. So I created the best of the best, the Noob Overlord! He has NO fighting skills what so ever, just like verac atm.

and those are just a few of my rs names =P :thumbsup:

Theres also my next file I'm going to build, Lord Kanrik =P

or Lord Lenwe (Lenwe is my name in elvish)

Sword_King05.gif

^Clicky For Blog^

well first off i know the pkutolumby guy :D ..... its a small world..

and i got my name because grey is my name and 836 are the first 3 numbers in my phone number..... and my pk account PKBYMILLIONS.... well i guess you understand y that is his name :P

Phil

Well, there's little point stating the obvious, but it's my name. This wasn't my first character though. I started with Phil_B__9_8.

Phil being my name

B being the first letter of my surname

9 8 came from (9.8) which was my form in school at the time

It should have been Phil B (9.8) but of course RS doesn't let you have those characters in your name, and converted the brackets and period to spaces, hence the double-space in my name.

But after that I came into possession of 'Phil', which is a far superior username.

How i got Looneyzero01 is I always have enrgy all the time and no i dont have adhd or add. So I always known for acting silly in life so i decided to put Looney and for zero i always had a thing for the word zero and for 01 i just wanted to add a number cause i have always like adding a number so Looneyzero01 and btw I dont talk giberish or say random things on runescape. I really dont talk random and gibberish things im just hyper about all the time.

As for my RSN i played a game on the ps2 called dynasty warriors and there were 2 people called zhou tai and gan ning so i got a part of each name and put it together but i would of liked to have a space between it but the name was already taken so i just went for zhouning

tek0706031c0d29xw5.pngZhouNing.png

FIRST ACHIEVEMENT CAPE - QUEST POINT CAPE - 28/07/07

Hello, My name is Charmed pop. I love my name and have NO regrets. I chose my name very simply.

Charmed= Best and Favorite show in the world.

Pop= Its the best drink in the world. No it is NOT called Soda/ Soda pop/ or any other name. :shame:

well, i was obsessed with FFX at the time that i made this account, but i didn't want an easily reconizable name that i would need like 152 on, so i picked Zaon, and since that was too small, i added 50.

~Drop the Dagger and Laugh at the Blood on Your Hands~

My name comes from a nickname i had on my soccer team. I was about 4 when i got it... i didn't know one side of the field from the other, so basically i was the best player on the other team :wall: ...

anyway, i joined runescape a way long time ago... My favorite band was blink-182, so when jynx was denied, i just tacked that on the end.

l_ed50793789ce1e257f3c2533a3a8b529.jpg

My name is quite simple. My initials are DJ, so I used to have just Deejay, but then I realized that's quite common, so I started using Deejay_hr. HR is the abbreviation for Croatia in Croatian. So there you go, my unique name.

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.

Well, my RS name is pretty simple.

Everyone at my school knows that I want to go into politics and alot of people think I want to be like an emperor soooo I was seeing what different names where like with the name that people call me and so I was the German word, Kaiser so Kaiser+Shami = Kaisershami, a perfect combo.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

My RSN started out as my pet's name for a game called Black and White, in which you are a god and strive to control a land from other gods that want the same thing.

I decided I liked it, and chose to use it for RuneScape when I started playing that.

::'

RuneScape Name: Dariot

Combat level: 98

Woodcutting level: 93/99

Fletching level: 90/99