Teleporting with Bracelet of combat/necklace of skills

daskos99

the most practical one is skilling.

my uses: teleport to crafting guild for gold/silver/clay

used in conjuction with bracelet of clay, i can get 28 soft clay in a minute.

works for me :ohnoes:

however, i might be buying a few dragonstones because i'll probably use combat bracelets to teleport to ardy herb patch/champions guild for farming, thanks to the person who pointed that out.

NOA

night_of_arc.gif

will be using both for about everything that was said inhere :P

i like them and together with glories they cover quite some of the map(together with the games neclace for barb outpost, duel ring for c wars and yanile and enchanted harp for fremeniks + also the fairy rings, gnome gliders and spirit trees you can get everywhere now without even using runes)

tifovsigev3.jpg

defenatly when using lunar spells, fala and varrok near reach alot easier.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

The skill one by far. Who uses the Ranging Guild and Monastary?

only rich people bring dk rings I would use the braclet to tele to the monastary to recharge pray after barrows \'

I'm pretty sure bracelet goes in glove slot... MIght be wrong, haven't tried them yet.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Woah Skills necklace by far, but the thing is.. you need all of these necklaces

Why not just combine all of the tele's into one necklace, It's so much more convenient that way.. But then again Jagex is stubborn, or we're too lazy :P

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

With those two now, I have better reasons to keep lunar magic spellbook on all the time and not waste so much house teletabs for teleportations... Still I think combat ones are better anyway, teleports for skilling are easily substituted by other fast enough teles unless the necky teleport gets you inside the guild thus eliminating the need for chef hat, brown apron etc

I with you on the Lunar Spells thing. I'm going to be getting my slayer to 85 soon, so it will be nice to have Lunar Spells on in order to get new assignments and still be able to teleport, at least near, some of the places I could have teleported to before.

Monastary Teleports would actually be very usefull for:

Wildy Clues that arn't past lvl 45

Pkers

abyss Rcers

Quest

But i would use most likely the Skills Necklace, but i wish there was a Woodcutting Guild!! then i would use it alot

Snakebite420.png

skills, but i'll still use the combat sometimes, they're still some good places to pop up around, but the skills necklace just has better ones.

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

This sounds like the beginning of another battle between combat and non combat... :-k

The skilling one by far is more useful. Anything that can teleport you to the fishing guild while being on the regular spell list is great in my books. The crafting/mining guild is also very useful.

fishsigfincm1.jpg

combat brace lets is best way ever to charge glory's... not like games neck las which crumble you can just recharge and keep on going!

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009