Rate meh 5 months (Includes a very disoragnised bank sorry!)

Well i have been playing 5 months since my main got banned :( and i am slowly getting tired of runescape. Anyhoo here is Teh Bank of I-Skill--I May 8th 2007!

bankofiskillimay8th2007md0.png

My stats are in my sig. Any ideas on how to keep rs being enjoyable are greatly apriciated!

I am iRange I accidently reactivated my account with a non exsistant e-mail (yeah I'm cool) so I'll be on here til an Admin can reactivate for me hehe.

A rate would be nice...

I am iRange I accidently reactivated my account with a non exsistant e-mail (yeah I'm cool) so I'll be on here til an Admin can reactivate for me hehe.

Skills are good, Very nice bank for 5 months.

btw You say your bank is messy, please have a look at mine :P

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Ty for comments but i can read "No life ftw puhlawks ", please don't flame me.

nice santa, and as for keeping the game fun, just find a skill/activity you like doing and carry on until you get bored of that, and then find another past time :mrgreen: decide on a widerange of activities or skills and give em a go for a couple weeks

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Ty for all the support <3: you all!!!!!!

If your not finding the game injoyable have a break.

I've been playing since RSC but have probably only played for about 2 years. I take alot of breaks ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome