A fair way of solving the f2p bank space problem

RpgGamer

we all have heard of the rallys and threads. but all of the arguments contain solutions that benefit one side and con the other. i have come up with a much easier and fair solution. are you ready?

You know how diango hold all your dropped holiday items for you? he's cool like that. What if he could hold random event stuff too though? this way it would beneft members and f2p'ers alike. Im aware of the costume room in construction, but what if you can't afford it? think about it, all the f2p random event clothing adds up to 19 spaces! thats a lot of wasted space. and as much as id like to buy another set of god armor, i can't because my full zombie means too much to me. so if Diango could hold all your random event and holiday event items, memebers and f2p'ers alike could save up to and more 19 spaces of bank. i would go on such a crafting spree if i still had that much space in my bank, but i can't because i got the frog 23+ times.

if you dont like my idea, could you plz say why?

[/b]Supports

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Is there ever a need to keep ALL the random event clothes? Most of the clothes don't look that great anyway, maybe the precious mime gloves and boots and lederhosen hat, a few pieces of camo, other than those, none of them is even worth keeping.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

This would indeed solve my bank troubles.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

he already holds your holiday items as far as i know....

if i want to wear mine and dont have them thats were i go..... :shock:

it would be nice for him to hold randoms though. :oops:

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

suport and i gave this idea in the Anti f2p bank space tread

so IF jagex is in good mood anyday might they do it for members (gonna benefit as we) and f2ps

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

i0t wil only work for the sets... not for stuff like frog clothes... and members will call this "unfair" cuz they payed for the poh... and trained it with alot of money... it will only work if you add like 1k fee a day per set clothes or something like this:

1 set, 1-10 days: 1.5k a day

1 set, 11-50 days: 1k a day

1 set, 51+ days: 500gp a day

2 sets, 1-10 days: 2,5k a day

2 sets, 11 - 50 days: 2k a day

2 sets, 51+ days: 1,5k a day

3 sets, bla bla bla...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I would support, but sorry this wont ever happen.. :?

Here is why :

- This feature already exists (Costume room), and sadly it is member only. Since it is a benefit that they want you to became member for, they wont add it to f2p.

- It would remove the whole point of the costume chest, that many members already own. Why would they make a member feature totally useless?

Dont get me wrong, I never said I did not want it to happen, but I am simply sure it never will.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

i didn't realize this ad been suggested, i just came up with it. and it wouldn't ruin the costume room at all, because in the costume room people can see what you got. plus the costume room gives you exp, which would cost you money in any skill. and random event stuff is never worth dropping in my opinion.

i didn't realize this ad been suggested, i just came up with it. and it wouldn't ruin the costume room at all, because in the costume room people can see what you got. plus the costume room gives you exp, which would cost you money in any skill. and random event stuff is never worth dropping in my opinion.

Of course random stuff isnt worh dropping but please forgive me, for I am going to destroy your 2 other points \' :

You can show off using the costume room :

- You can show off too simply wearing your event clothes. And it doesnt work when they're in your bank. Oh and nobody would buy something that small simply to show off >_>

Making the costume chest gives you xp : Actually the only one worth getting is the mahogany one, so most of the time peoples will buy it instead of making it.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Of course random stuff isnt worh dropping but please forgive me, for I am going to destroy your 2 other points \' :

You can show off using the costume room :

- You can show off too simply wearing your event clothes. And it doesnt work when they're in your bank. Oh and nobody would buy something that small simply to show off >_>

Making the costume chest gives you xp : Actually the only one worth getting is the mahogany one, so most of the time peoples will buy it instead of making it.

not being a member i don't know every detail as too what the costume room is all about. i was using it as more of an example. i really didn't know that only the mahog ones were worth it...but if thats the only one thats worth it, wouln't it be easier to store your stuff with diango?

and personally i do show off my random event stuff, bt sometimes id rather stock up on food then look at my 22 extra pairs of prince tunics

wow...everyone hates frog tokens...

On topic:yah if diango could hold up our ramdom events stuff it would have more space so we didn't had complaints about

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

Guest kingmanic12

LOL NOOB! He already keeps it if you "loose it" so just drop it and he has it when you go to talk to him. Problem solved!

LOL NOOB! He already keeps it if you "loose it" so just drop it and he has it when you go to talk to him. Problem solved!

he doesnt hold RANDOM EVENT CLOTHES jet... you are talking about EASTER, XMAS and HALOWEEN EVENT CLOTHES..

N0o[3!3 :|

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

this still doesnt solve the bank space problem :boohoo: :cry: i got almost no space in my bank and i have a dislike of random clothes. i let diango hold the holiday stoofs ;) we still need more bank space. there's a good topic on f2p bank space somewhere on this forum section, go flame on that if you think we dont need it :P

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Is there ever a need to keep ALL the random event clothes? Most of the clothes don't look that great anyway, maybe the precious mime gloves and boots and lederhosen hat, a few pieces of camo, other than those, none of them is even worth keeping.

What you think is not of great importance may not be thought so by others.

drapit.png

• 2 weeks later...

this may not quite be as effective as giving us slots, but i beleive that its a lot easier to program, and it makes runescape life that much easier