Favorite Thing In The World.

WiteFlight

Skittles are great for sweet and sexual pleasure, whereas they're positively useless in a clothes store.

Have you ever considered making a thong out of skittles?

That's my point. I mean, they're not comfy, and everyone wants to eat them, leaving you naked.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutting my wrists and blackening my eyes

Well thats a bit of a downer...

My favorite would be sleeping. There is nothing in the world better then sleeping.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Skittles are great for sweet and sexual pleasure, whereas they're positively useless in a clothes store.

That's my point. I mean, they're not comfy, and everyone wants to eat them, leaving you naked.

Could you imagine exercising in a skittle thong?

You'd have a rainbow coloured 'dernier'

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Playing football.

Right when you lay someone out on the ground. Nothing else like it in the world. 8-)

Jesse, you have no idea what hockey is then :lol:

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

Music including my iPod and my dooble bass pedal on drums...

P.s. Bubsa...You ever tried making hats out of wine gums, they make good hats, not very good thongs but surprisingly comfy pieces of head wear :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Favourite thing in the world is a treasure chest I bought and it's filled with millions of dried old flower petals. Every time something wonderful happens in my life I pick a flower, or if anyone buys me flowers I keep all the petals and put them in the box. I've collected them for 8 years. Whenever I get sad, I open my treasure chest and realise I have millions of things to be thankful and grateful for.

if you are a guy, i mean really u are a definite bummer :-#

A guy with the name IGoddessI... Really did you miss the obvious that I'm female? What a definite bummer.

Even if it were a guy, I dont see anything wrong with someone bieng in touch with their emotions, or not carring about what some subculture may think.

WiteFlight.gif

As for me, I have so many fantastic aspects to my life that I couldn't possibly choose a single favourite thing.

"Taste the rainbow"

My favorite thing would have to be my friends and my family.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

^ Budding psychologist much? Actually, from seeing a few other posts made by you, that'd be a good career choice. You should consider that, if you're not already. :P

Anyways - I'd say swimming; love; lasagna; hanging out with a select few friends, sharing jokes and laughing our arses off; and the awesome feeling you get when you totally PWNinate at some game. In no particular order.

I could say other things, too, but this place is supposed to be PG, so... :anxious:

sig2.jpg