Wilderness weirdos?

Guest ShadowClawe

Guest ShadowClawe

The wilderness used to be a fun, enjoyable challenge to kill players and get their loot, but recently there have been a few people who came and wrecked the whole fun. I call them Wilderness Weirdos.

Prayer weirdos: Omg you idiot noob your using prayer!!!!

These people will start screaming at you and calling you a worthless, mindless noob whenever they see the protect icon above your head.

Just ignore them, stay away from them, and fight others.

Food noobs: Omg you idiot you ate food! Since Im not eating you cant frickin eat!! Noob!!!

These people will start screaming at you and calling you a noob whever you eat food. They say that since they aren't eating food, you cant either.

Same as above. Just ignore them and stay away from them, fight other players instead.

Teletubby noobs: Omg whats wrong with you! You idiot teletubby!! scaredy cat! scaredy cat!

These people will start yelling at you when you teleport out of the wilderness. They are just mad that they won't get their loot, just ignore them.

Post thoughts.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could limit your typing by saying: sore losers, poor people and pixel obsessed and pures.

They hate it when their enemy prays since they can't, because they're so ÃÆÃâÃâüber-pures who own everything (note: it's a unrealistic dream, no one can own everything).

They hate it when their enemy eats due to the facts that:

A) they got no food.

B) they want an easy K.O.

C) they can't afford food.

They hate teleporters since they want the stuff (as pointed out).

Also you forgot to mention the ever so famous "def-n00b" which is a person with over 1/40/70 defense (depending on pure/rune-pure/barrow-pure). It's not like it's against the rules to have 80+ defense is it?

Oh well, I still think they're the biggest [developmentally delayed]s. And that they too would teleport if they took a teleport method / were losing and had lots of cash value items.

Not too much you can do, let them complain all they want. They only say that because they want ur pixels. People are like that just ignore it do what you want no ones stops you from your way of pking. Let people not use pray or dont use food to pk its not like they will actually get a kill that way...

backword821.png

I prefer to call them wilderness losers. If they want to have rules and regulations from hell to give themselves an advantage, there's the arena for that.

I like that. Wilderness losers. Ignore than and take comfort in th fact you are obviously superior to them, never stoop to there level.

Rants, maybe?

I get called a defense noob for leveling out my melee stats because I want Granite when I get members :wink:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Guest ShadowClawe
Weirdos? Are you 10? #-o

13 :P

I just use that word a lot...

Well, calling them worthless losers is just as bad. So I just call them weirdos. Its not against the wilderness rules or anything, they just try to... umm make up their own?

You could limit your typing by saying: sore losers, poor people and pixel obsessed and pures.

They hate it when their enemy prays since they can't, because they're so ÃÆÃâÃâüber-pures who own everything (note: it's a unrealistic dream, no one can own everything).

They hate it when their enemy eats due to the facts that:

A) they got no food.

B) they want an easy K.O.

C) they can't afford food.

They hate teleporters since they want the stuff (as pointed out).

Also you forgot to mention the ever so famous "def-n00b" which is a person with over 1/40/70 defense (depending on pure/rune-pure/barrow-pure). It's not like it's against the rules to have 80+ defense is it?

Oh well, I still think they're the biggest [developmentally delayed]. And that they too would teleport if they took a teleport method / were losing and had lots of cash value items.

Ok, I took the -Ehem- swearing out.

Happy?

~Shadow

so what if they call you a noob, safer, ...

just own them and laugh :D

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Guest ShadowClawe

Its not like this problem can't be avoided, it just gets kind of annoying that we have to keep switching worlds to avoid people that ruin the fun.

It takes the fun out of PKing when you can't kill them. You might aswell call it Ping. :roll:

At the end of the day PKing is the funnest part of the game, and you are taking away my fun by safing, teleing, praying when fighting me.

i hate it when people who you can't attack go to where you are, and say "if i brought my guy who is 10lvls above you here, you'd die"..it's rlly funny though considering that to deal with them, i try to find a group of people around their lvl to own him..lol

icewarswa2.png

my other tip.it thing which i just found out the p/w to is myeman60...

I was hanging around lvl 43 Wilderness with my friend.

We had ABSOLUTELY NO ITEMS with us.

Yeah, we do this sometimes for fun....We run up as far as we can into the wilderness and just explore.

So this noob walks up to us and attacks me. I retaliate and my friend comes to help me. The other guy is nearly dead, so he runs away and we give chase. All of a sudden, he starts threatening to report us if we kill him.

Noob.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Yeah, we do this sometimes for fun....We run up as far as we can into the wilderness and just explore.

So this noob walks up to us and attacks me. I retaliate and my friend comes to help me. The other guy is nearly dead, so he runs away and we give chase. All of a sudden, he starts threatening to report us if we kill him.

Noob.

Yea... Happens to me.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Noob.

Yea... Happens to me.

The wild is absolutely full of noobs :roll:

It takes the fun out of PKing when you can't kill them. You might aswell call it Ping. :roll:

At the end of the day PKing is the funnest part of the game, and you are taking away my fun by safing, teleing, praying when fighting me.

I agree with this guy. The reason people don't like it when you pray: in order to have a fair chance in the fight, they have to pray too. Whoop dee doo. Now the fight is going to go on exactly like it did, except taking twice as long. The reason people don't like it when you carry a teleport: if you carry one, you are effectively saying that anyone who fights you has no chance of getting your items. Would you want to fight someone with that mindset? Safing is a bit trickier, but along the same lines, it makes it less fun. I've seen the "I have a right to pray and tele" sigs, and you do. But, stay away from serious pkers when you do it, because they don't like it. They are putting their equipment on the line, and it's unfair for you not to. Now you might say "PMG i shouldn't have to risk my equipment if I don't want to!", but think about it. If everyone pked with teleports, no one would ever pk anyone. Every fight would go attack attack attack attack *ooops that was a high hit I'm leaving*. Now, if you like that idea, I absolutely encourage everyone who sees this fight to always pray when the fight goes against you, and teleport at the first sign of a hit above 20. If you don't, be polite and show your opponent the degree of respect that you don't plan to short him and leave him with nothing when (if) he defeats you.

I also agree with you. If you're in the wildy to PK (note; this is significantly different then rune mining, green dragon killing, etc.) you should risk something while doing it. If you make totally sure you won't die, it's just an incredible boring place, how would you feel about pking if you couldn't kill anyone?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

the def noob thing is pretty funny: they say your charecter is bad but they refuse to fight you unless you take off your armour. I have low defence for my lvl and get called it quite often. I find if funny when people say 99 def!!!!!!!. I was on my hybrid fighting someone and they kept calling me a def noob even though my defence was 1. Lol, I found it quite ammusing. As far as not being able to get kills that is not true i can get 10 or so kills a day. The trick is killing them before they have the chance to tele, if your not skilled enough to play by this have dm's. Stop trying to change the game so you can actually get some kills. Of coarse it is harder to kill people in full rune but how would you like to lose 5 full runes a day. It would bankrupt most people.

deathnotesignature.png