Major wreckage

Google90

Speeding 10-15 mph over speed limit. This is around my block, so nothing out of the ordinary. I was the passenger, with my dad. We tried to dodge a raccoon on a sharp curve. This is when we lost control. Flipped over and back back uprigt .Obviously we had our seatbelts on

We got flown out by helicopter stayed the night...and we both left away with barely any scratches.

For those of you who know anything about scions there is only 2500 of these ever made. its an rs1.

trunk_top.jpg

scene_of_crash.jpg

road_gash_from_front_right_rim.jpg

road_gash_from_front_right_rim_2.jpg

driver_side.jpg

front_windshield.jpg

passenger_front_tire_blowout.jpg

Lucky your alright. Tell your dad to slow down lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

What happened to the raccoon?

Anyways, glad you got out alright, I might see this in the Globe tomorrow...Maybe...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I've seen other accidents in the Globe. Even ones that weren't as bad. But hey, if it is, you have some publicity there. :)

(Oh yeah, using the pictures you posted and the information I already know, I'm on my way to stalking you. :wink: )

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I've seen other accidents in the Globe. Even ones that weren't as bad. But hey, if it is, you have some publicity there. :)

(Oh yeah, using the pictures you posted and the information I already know, I'm on my way to stalking you. :wink: )

Not much to see there, just a long stretch of road. :-w

And an arm, a knee, and part of a shoe... Look out! He'll be checking everyones shoes, knees, and arms to find the match...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

And an arm, a knee, and part of a shoe... Look out! He'll be checking everyones shoes, knees, and arms to find the match...

That wasn't me. Those were the people determining the cause of the accident and whatnot, when we already told them.

:-s It looks like a womans hand

Your dad had it coming, stop speeding. :roll:

Speeding wasn't the major factor in this :roll: Swerving for animals is something that shouldn't be done. Most likely the damages the animal does to your car will be less than what could easily happen if you swerve (as happened here). And I can tell you've never driven a car. I find it incredibly difficult to stay anywhere near the speed limit on curvy back roads without police. Me and my friends were going out to his grandparents' place today and there was an area like that. Posted speed limit was like 25-35 all the way and I don't think we went under 50 at any time except for the 2 stop signs in the few miles the road stretched.. Once you start driving you'll see in fun is flying down a curvy road and putting your skills to the test.. Unless you're like my father and do 5 under the whole time :roll:

If someone wants to endanger their own life, whatever I could care less (off duty of course)

Endangering someone elseÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s is ridiculous, especially your own families.

I would never speed in the car with my son or daughter, or ANYONE in my car for that matter.

Raccoon or no racoon, that is beside the point. You're lucky it wasn't a semi trailer.

Endangering others lives is irresponsible and not acceptable. I think it is the most disrespectful thing someone could ever do to another person.

ESPECIALLY if you love someone.

Shame on your father.

I find it pathetic that you find it amusing. Seriously, I hope both your father and yourself are organ donors if you're going to continue to speed and find it amusing while doing so.

Same goes to every other reckless driver endangering other's lives and thinking it's funny.

It's disrespectful people like that that destroy innocent peoples lives.

Yes I'm obviously passionate about it, I'm currently conducting a research report condoning the main contributions of road accidents and what causes people to hoon.

(For anyone who is interested results so far determine that males who have male passengers are the main concern and the main reason for hooning so far is peer pressure from friends and trying to impress them).

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Woah! Care to post a before picture? As ive never heard of that car.

10 - 15 mph over the speed limit is harly doing anything.

I mean like my dad goes over the speed limit constatly and im sure everyone else doe's I know. I have full trust in my dad that he can drive at that speed and so I see no reason why we should slow down.

Im 16 and I have a 50cc moped, which is only meant to go 30mpd restricted. But mein is derestricted and goes at least 55mpd. Ive been that speed once on a straight road all on my own and so I can't see the point going along at 30, when im not gona get caught or crash.

IGoddessI you say it could have been a semi trailer but why would that be on the other side of the road? Also how is it disrespectful? I mean he obiously trusts his dad at the speed that he was doing and the likly hood that he would ever crash is small and so it's just unlucky that they crash yo do.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

IGoddessI you say it could have been a semi trailer but why would that be on the other side of the road? Also how is it disrespectful? I mean he obiously trusts his dad at the speed that he was doing and the likly hood that he would ever crash is small and so it's just unlucky that they crash yo do.

Common sense would say that if speeding and a raccoon resulted a car accident, whichÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not to say a semi trailer could have been travelling past at the time it occurred.

It is disrespectful because if you care for someone you don't endanger their life.

Trust or no trust it's oblivious that you have no clue or get the hint that it does not matter how good a driver you are there are other people on the road, something can go wrong with the car, you can lose control of the car, an animal could come out in front of you... Going over the limit IS going to have significantly LARGER damage to the car and yourself when it occurs.

Trusting the person in the car, is not going to stop you from having an accident. Trust doesn't play god with people's lives. Get with the real world.

Travelling over the speed limit increases the risk of accidents, it does not take rocket science to figure that out on your own. The chance was significantly increased, so please do not say the chances were small.

At 16 years of age, I really thought your parents would have taught you that already. At 16 years of age I really thought you would have had the common sense to know that on your own.

Please tell me you do know how to use common sense? Common sense could have told you all of that.

Afterall it is common sense that tells you, you have an increased risk of having an accident if you do not follow the speed limit. It is there for a reason. Well duh.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

If someone wants to endanger their own life, whatever I could care less (off duty of course)

Endangering someone elseÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s is ridiculous, especially your own families.

I would never speed in the car with my son or daughter, or ANYONE in my car for that matter.

Raccoon or no racoon, that is beside the point. You're lucky it wasn't a semi trailer.

Endangering others lives is irresponsible and not acceptable. I think it is the most disrespectful thing someone could ever do to another person.

ESPECIALLY if you love someone.

Shame on your father.

I find it pathetic that you find it amusing. Seriously, I hope both your father and yourself are organ donors if you're going to continue to speed and find it amusing while doing so.

Same goes to every other reckless driver endangering other's lives and thinking it's funny.

It's disrespectful people like that that destroy innocent peoples lives.

Yes I'm obviously passionate about it, I'm currently conducting a research report condoning the main contributions of road accidents and what causes people to hoon.

(For anyone who is interested results so far determine that males who have male passengers are the main concern and the main reason for hooning so far is peer pressure from friends and trying to impress them).

would you like some oats for that high horse of yours?

untitled17gw8ps.gif

Evolution is a philosophy unsupported by the majority of scientific observations whose influence has been a detriment to society and true scientific advancement.

No thank you but I would love an acorn for that raccoon 8-)

Also, my apologies despite my belief about speed kills, I am also glad that you and your father are ok. An expensive car is a small price to pay compared to your life which is priceless.

15 mpa is bloody dangerous - here if you go half of that over the speed limit it is 3 points taken off your license, possible removal of license and upto $1200 in fines. Your dad DOUBLED that... You're very lucky to be alive.

And what high horse? I think I have a valid point telling a kid that it isn't acceptable that their father does double the speed limit of loss of license in Australia while they have their son in the car.

What kind of father breaks the law and endangers their kids life? He may be a wonderful father for all I know but that was the most stupidest thing I have heard a father do to their son in the 21 years I've been alive.

Seriously, that is low.

igoddessIsig.png

Is it not illegal in some parts of the world to actually try to avoid animals in the road?

Glad you are ok, might be a opportunity to realise the dangers and take a step back a little.

Is it not illegal in some parts of the world to actually try to avoid animals in the road?

Who'd be stupid enough to swerve for a small animal anyway?

Sometimes you do it unintentionally, it startles you.

Also the ability to think rationally in a split second at those speeds is difficult.

A lot of people find it difficult to respond when under sudden pressure.

igoddessIsig.png