|The Gielinor Tribune| Announcing Affiliation w/ Onyx Times!

junka666

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have written the first part of the first story to the "TGT". I will be in multiple parts so that it's not like something that ends really quick. It's in 529 words, please tell me if you want it too be longer or (as I don't hope) shorter.

Oh and could you put me in as "Chr!stopher" please. Veltia is just my Tip.it name.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Hey, a Runescape newspaper. Someone else made a thread about this a while ago, but it must have died. I'm glad someone else decided to take up the challenge. :)

Good luck with the paper. If you ever feel like you want another news writer(p2p), feel free to PM me. I'm afraid the rest I wouldn't be as good with.

Best of luck.

Ok since all 4 of you (zaaps1, randox, 25leaf and RayOxide) are f2p, I am looking for One Member that will be news commentator, unless one or two of you can take a members' view on these. I guess having 4 commentators is fine, or maybe 1 of you could be a forum consultant.

I might like to be a fourm consultant better anyway. PM the details. I have expierence as an admin if it helps.

Unorclan--sent ya a pm.

Okay. I got it. I could make a awesome forums if you would like me to. I've made countless invisionfree forums

Oh boy, trust him when he says that.

Ok unorclan--lets make a forum--lets get it straight over the PM.

Back by popular demand...the Forum Consultant. I'll ahve to write up a Pm for that.

25leaf--If you want to be a forum consultant, that works.

malo2--do u want to be a forum consultant, too? (and interviewer)

Kewl Sabre--if 25leaf takes up a position as a forum consultant, i guess u can have tho other spot as commentator. I'll Pm ya.

Ok unorclan--lets make a forum--lets get it straight over the PM.

Back by popular demand...the Forum Consultant. I'll ahve to write up a Pm for that.

25leaf--If you want to be a forum consultant, that works.

malo2--do u want to be a forum consultant, too? (and interviewer)

Kewl Sabre--if 25leaf takes up a position as a forum consultant, i guess u can have tho other spot as commentator. I'll Pm ya.

well if you have no more room for a p2p news commentator, then sure.

Notice to all workers:

We will try to have the 1st Gielinor Tribune Posted by SATURDAY, MAY 26TH.

Sry malo2, already got 4 news commentators.

heh I'm almost done with my part, so not to worry.

crap, if only i were actually funny, i could have been a comedian. why did interviewer have to be filled up. can i be an assistant interviewer??? i'm good at interviewing.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Ok...Chr!stopher. How long do you think you will make it? (words)

I think I will be writing 5 parts/chapters of the story each around 500 words. The first part is 529 words including title and my name. I could try send you a PM with it.

I'm also planning some "fiction" article serie where RuneScape is in War.

I've got countless ideas - And a suggestion:

I suggest that you allow a limited amount of people who are not hired in that certain position to write an article to the news paper so that it's not always the same people :wink:

460wk.jpg

I suggest that you allow a limited amount of people who are not hired in that certain position to write an article to the news paper so that it's not always the same people :wink:

Just quoted what I wrote on the secound page, let me know if you have been thinking about it. ::'

460wk.jpg

Just quoted what I wrote on the secound page, let me know if you have been thinking about it. ::'

Ok, I think its a good idea, but I'm not really sure how to do it...would you like to try to mkae it?

Might be an idea for you to have a proof reader/editor as well - just because its written in word does not mean its free of spelling mistakes and it is incredibly hard to spot your own mistakes.

If you cant find anyone to do it drop me a PM in a few weeks, I have exams until the 19th of June but I might be able to after (A level Eng lit so you know I can do it correctly :wink: )

Ok, I think its a good idea, but I'm not really sure how to do it...would you like to try to mkae it?

Can be done very quickly.

Either if Unorclan sets up an invisionfree forum or if you want me to do so. :wink:

460wk.jpg