Rarest items found at a general store

myeroboman

i was going to the lumbridge general store with 10k to try and buy maple logs cheap, and i saw full shade being sold there for 200gp. i bought it knowing i could sell it for around 20-30k. anyone seen anything rarer being sold there?

-5mins ago, i also found a black skimmy being sold at the same world's store. so i bought it for 900gp!!

icewarswa2.png

my other tip.it thing which i just found out the p/w to is myeman60...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, black scimmy isn't that valuable :roll:

Hehe, I can thieve them for free.

Good places for talismans and tiaras, in my opinion. I lost my air talisman back in the day. Not too rare, but useful.

The OoC: Order of Cabbage. Guardians of 3,600,000+ Cabbages! That a lotta cabbage!

----

Quest Cape: 249 QP || Skill Total: 1623+ || 88/91 Thieving ||

ysigfo7.png

i have loads of shade robes..

i didnt think they were valuable; they're not very good and just look like black wizard robes.. :S

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I found around 300 deaths, 500 chaos, 700 airs, 200 laws, and 1kish earths at the same time. Most likely some newcomer who made a "fortune" I managed to nab the deaths, and most of the chaos. Wish I got the laws though, I still wonder why I went for the deaths first.

Well, I forgot how much cash I made, but I know I spent 32k.

I found a d long,

and another time i found 24 addy pl8s, bought them all.. :D

Addy plates are over-prices at the general store(maybe the first 15-20 you bought were cheap)...

D-long's would also be overpriced.

just found 10 pieces of charcoal there..pretty rare for a f2p world to have'm..

go out to the wild and cut down a dead tree #-o

I hate how dumb f2p is :S...Sorry for the stereotype, and I know there are those who are smart, just a large proportion of f2p don't understand prices.

w4M8t.png

lol shade isnt worth 20-30k, ppl hardly ever sell it anymore, it could go up to 20/30k i suppose

and blk scim is kinda junky no offense, if i find one id probly just alch it regardless of how much cash itll bring me

the rarest thing i ever found, out of the few times ive ever visisted that store, was probably an addy med

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Saw a rune plate once but I didn't bother to buy it... And I bought some pretty good herb seeds from the shop by the Catherby patch once for real cheap. Don't remember which ones they were anymore though.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Sorry for the stereotype, and I know there are those who are smart, just a large proportion of f2p don't understand prices.

[sarcasm]Dont be silly. I know that a blue phat is liek 1 triliooonn gee pee.[/sacrasm]

I never really go to general stores, but once i picked up a few yews and sold for profit.

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Aristotle

VVVV Blog VVVV

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=742 ... highlight=