Disney Channel accidentally plays pr0n

ixfd64

Yep that's right. Some p ornography was accidentally played on the Disney Channel, due to some error at Comcast.

The news is about three weeks old though.

link 1 - link 2

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Trying to hook the fathers too :)

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Channel 4 done this here, instead of putting on the cricket they put through a live pay per view XXX channel. They were lucky though that it was very early morning so no children were watching.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Channel 4 done this here, instead of putting on the cricket they put through a live pay per view XXX channel. They were lucky though that it was very early morning so no children were watching.
haha when was that?
iteme3721.jpg

haha when was that?

I'm not sure when it happened but I read about it in the papers a month or two ago (it was during some England cricket game abroad).

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Lmao, how can they get bear in the big blue house mixed up with the likes of paris hilton.....Come to think of it......

Apparently, when doctor who was on, it got mixed up with the texas chainsaw massacre, and the doctor got his head sawn off :shock:

There's nudity in The Rescuers and a certain naughty shape in Little Mermaid but this goes a little too far lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12