did you cry?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL no, why would i cry about something on a game. When i was lured for a whip i was slightly angry, but i certainly didn't cry. The only visable situation is when you're really upset about something else and something bad happens on rs you might have reason to..

I cried when I failed doing Olaf's quest, the bridge for about the 40th time.

My dog had also just been put to sleep after 15 years, so that had a lot to do with it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

LOL no, why would i cry about something on a game. When i was lured for a whip i was slightly angry, but i certainly didn't cry. The only visable situation is when you're really upset about something else and something bad happens on rs you might have reason to..

I cried when I failed doing Olaf's quest, the bridge for about the 40th time.

My dog had also just been put to sleep after 15 years, so that had a lot to do with it.

Owned about the Olaf's Quest tbh.

damage112bs4.gif

no ive only became annoyed

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

I feel like a real moron now, but I was drunk one night my sophmoore year, and I had spent forever saving up for a green p hat..and I staked the one I bought for 4m.

Took me a couple of month to get another one for 8m thanks for treasure trails.

w4M8t.png

Cried? No but when I'm extremely pissed off I swear at the computer.

I have dreamed about RuneScape... most recent one was where I dreamt RuneScape was IRL... and my clan and I were all in this huge HQ building, and we each had like our own dorm room, and there were conference rooms, dining rooms, and a big control room at the front with big computer screens that I was programming at. My clan leader was at a touchscreen directing tactics or something... some others were answering phones or something lol.

One of our members, Mjkmjkmjkmjk had gone to Burger King to pick up some chicks... so he comes back in and says "look what I brought!". So he has 3 girls with him... one is holding Mjk's hand and one other one comes over to me and I'm like "what the hell is going on?". The third one who is asian, goes over to my clan leader Soma... anyways the three girls became our girlfriends. Lol, now for something odd. Soma and I were vampires and Mjk was a werewolf. So we all told our girlfriends and promised them immortality. :) So we bit them and turned them into vampires and a werewolf...

Then later, Soma and his gf go into their dorm and get it before Mjk and I, which pissed us off quite a bit. Then later some alarms ring and my screen in the control room is like "Warning: Clan HQ is under attack!". So we all go outside and turn into our creature forms (vampire, werewolf, ghost, zombie, shade, demon, etc) and own da noobs.

Then we went inside and had a party and ate the noobs that attacked us, for dinner. It's a good thing I am 99 cooking because I had to cook some of them for the mortal members of the clan. The end. :lol:

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I've gotten teary eyed when my first account was hacked somehow and when a ''certain" tipiter here stole 3m from me. I wasn't sad over the items, but just about how low some people will go for something so stupid in the longrun :? .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

never cried, I've been upset a couple of times but it never lasted for more than 30 minutes. It was after loosing like 5m in stuff from dieing and a few other similar instances. However, I don't die too often so it's not a problem :P

never cried or dreamed about rs, but i got very pissed off alot, but most of the time its becuz of my own stupis mistakes :-w

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

No, I haven't cried. I got mad a few times at pathetic scammers; they are not worth crying about. :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

I was sad about a year ago when my rl friend pmed me saying his mom had died from cancer, but that's about it

As for getting ticked off, basically whenever I lose a large chunk staking or when I can't get a certain part of a quest.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008