One Year Of Construction...

Mollerz

What are your top three favourite things about the construction skill?

- The skill itself

- Teleport tablets

- Chapel

- Dungeon

What are you top three worst things about the construction skill?

- Only 20 rooms

What do you think could be improved?

- More flatpacks

- 3 Floors

- More rooms to be able to build rather than the current 20

I love construction, and I'm always wasting my money on it :D

boeing2os2.png

I need someone to make a house plan for me :) I have no idea how to make a house and im 99 construction :lol:

I need someone to make a house plan for me :) I have no idea how to make a house and im 99 construction :lol:

Add me ingame, I have a really great design, everything you need in really easily accessable places. I'm doing a lot of construction at the moment :D

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

glitches (6/6/06 fally massacre

Was it really that date? Anyone notice the coincidence of the devils number occuring there 3 times? :shock:

Anyway, construction was a brilliant way to incorperate various new aspects of the game, such as teletabs, portals, and many more. I wish though that they would add more portals, such as a fairy ring, lunar teles, more ancient teles... How about more things such as a log pile (to light the fires for parties)? Hang on, has anybody tried burning a coloured log in a fireplace? Would that work?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Construction is probably one of the best skills introduced solely because of all the money it drains. Although eventually we're going to get to a point where they either turn RuneScape into RSC and you have to work your [wagon] off to make money or introduce something which is another huge drainer.

I love the Lecterns. I have 2674 total tablets. 700 B2P Tabs, 500+ of Lumbridge, Camelot, Ardougne, Falador, and Varrock Tablets. I love them. B2P Tablets are a lifesaver for Slayer and when your 4 Defence you need as many lifesavers as possible and since I'm always on Ancients since I'm going for 65 Slayer under 70 Combat I have to use the Edgeville Master and the teleport there on ancients is really useful + the teleports to Cannifis Ect.

As much as I love the Tablets and Portals I am also somewhat dissapointed since they force me to switch to Regular Magics if I have to use Slayer Dart or Fire Spells(Ice Knights don't work well with 4 Defence) since they don't have... ANY Ancient Magic Teleport Tablets and only one Portal.

I would love if they introduced them to the game.

Good-Altar, Tele Tablets, Portals, and the Dungeon.

Bad-Your pockets are considerably lighter after getting your construction high and there are a lot of glitches...6/6/6, countless "losing stuff in dungeon", being hit by an arrow after being expelled and the scams. Limestone, and poisoned Kwarambwan...

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Good things:

Armour stand

teletabs

gilded alter

portal room/mounted glory

costume room

money drain

Bad things:

20 room limit (should be 25 for 60+)

Care to explain?

On 6/6/6 the richest player in the game at the time had a huge house party. When he expelled everyone, he was able to attack people...not in the wilderness. Loads of people banned and a lot of people also lost items. I've seen videos where mods are yelling-Bank your items and run or tele!

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Good:

Fun to train if you're not buying it 100% to 99.

The most original skill.

The money-drain(as many others have said).

Teletabs.

Parties.

Bad:

Limited rooms.

Scams involved with con.

Need a lot of money to train it.

I think it is the best skill, even though mine is so low. It would be fun to throw random parties and such. Good stress reliever.

hatewn1.png

Good things:

Armour stand

teletabs

gilded alter

portal room/mounted glory

costume room

money drain

Bad things:

Care to explain?

On 6/6/6 the richest player in the game at the time had a huge house party. When he expelled everyone, he was able to attack people...not in the wilderness. Loads of people banned and a lot of people also lost items. I've seen videos where mods are yelling-Bank your items and run or tele!

no..

Cursed You had a house Party to show off his acheivement of being 99 Construction. He expelled everyone and Durial321 realized he could attack people outside of the Wilderness. He went on a "rampage" attacking people throughout Falador and up to Edgeville. Simply type "Runescape fally massacre" into Google and it'll pop up.

I don't see why everyone is so obsessed with guilded altars, I think the ectofunctus is still a better way to train prayer, since you don't need large amounts of money and marrentils (but to each his own I suppose).

Anyway the 20 room limit is my biggest gripe about construction, I am at 18 rooms at the moment, and I really want to build an obuliette, which will leave one room left but I also need dungeon stairs to get out. I really don't want to have to delete some of my rooms, some of them have guilded stuff in them.

Anyway I love construction and I'm constantly gathering the money to train. I'm also in a perpetual dilemma of whether to use my money to train construction or to get a guilded item or two. I have some suggestions for the individual rooms, too many to list here (like a log holder in parlors and churns in the kitchen for starters). But like I said before my main problem is the annoying room limit which I REALLY hope they'll change (maybe if they get more save game space for each player or whatever).

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Wow, one year today. That was the fastest year of my life. I still can't believe it. I remember running home and not knowing how to do it and being so confused.

It's a great skill, i've loved it since the beginning. Wasted like 50m on the skill/house. It was worth it though really. Best part is house partys, worst was the greater magic change until they fixed it. Now it's how the ring of life teles you inside the house.

Quit RuneScape :)

Construction is actually one of my favorite skills.

At first I didn't like it though but one day I actually went to seriosuly train it because it was very low.

I found it pretty boring like most skills but once I hit level 70 and started building up my house I found how useful and how cool my house turned out.

Ever since then I have loved Construction...I just wish I had some more money to train it. :?

I don't see why everyone is so obsessed with guilded altars, I think the ectofunctus is still a better way to train prayer, since you don't need large amounts of money and marrentils (but to each his own I suppose).

I felt the same way as you did at first untill I got my very own alter. Trust me dude it's way better then the ectofuntus. For just a small fraction more of the price you could ecto for, you could get the same ammount of exp almost 10 times faster. I went from 52 to 70 prayer in two hours flat (And that's like two thousand something bones).

Good things:

Bad things:

Care to explain?

Cursed You, the first player to get 99 construction, threw a house party on June 6th 2006. When the party was over he booted everyone from the house but the people who were in his combat ring at the time still had the option of attacking people anywhere they wanted to.

Here's a very good video of it...

They call it the 666 Fally Massacre because most players who were apart of the glitch (Duradel in paticular who is also very well known now because of it) waited in Fally for people to come so they could kill them.

And then the 666 obviosuly comes from because it was on 6/6/06.

2czeqeh.jpg

top 3 favs.:

-portal room <3:

-dungeon <3:<3: :D :D <3:<3:

-chapel :D <3:

top 3 worsts:

-the way the dungeon is designed to boot you if youdie outside a ring

-people who call me a noob because i dont have a steel dragon

-not sure about #3

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Good part- Money Drain

- Its fun

- New qay to display quest and skill acheivements

- the so-called 'party factor'

-just about everything else

Bad Parts

-only 20 rooms *snivvle*

-limited selection of house styles/locations (sand, Yanille, tropical wood, etc.)

Improvements

-More room varieties

-More flatpacking

barrowsmconscape,Colint94.gif

Colint94.gif

One year already?

Then that means I've quit for a year so far, since I quit exactly when they came out.

Construction, ew >.>

I'll raise it when I have a couple of billions spare.

2480+ total

I really do like construction. I don't know why, but improving my house makes me happy :) It is expensive, but I think it's worth it, as stated, because of the many aspects above. It is a good money sink, and overall it was good for the economy. I am annoyed with the 20 room limit. I did not know about this when I started building my house. So now, my house is laid out awfully, and I have all 20 rooms made. And, I cannot remove any, because they are all supporting my second floor. I'm sure somehow i could overhaul my house, but that would cost me probably like 3-4M. I will do it eventually though, and knowing what I do now, it will be awesome.

<3: on construction.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I really do like construction. I don't know why, but improving my house makes me happy :) It is expensive, but I think it's worth it, as stated, because of the many aspects above. It is a good money sink, and overall it was good for the economy. I am annoyed with the 20 room limit. I did not know about this when I started building my house. So now, my house is laid out awfully, and I have all 20 rooms made. And, I cannot remove any, because they are all supporting my second floor. I'm sure somehow i could overhaul my house, but that would cost me probably like 3-4M. I will do it eventually though, and knowing what I do now, it will be awesome.

<3: on construction.

[pfft 3-4mill is for lightweights.i spent 3 mill (their enough) on my chapel and formal garden next to it nevermind my whole house

just 5 more rooms would help so much in layouts of dungeons and floors.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Yes just over a month off. I'm active now again as you can plainly see :D

*points to newly developed Gilded Altar with 70 construction*

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!